• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Dojo updates from Dec. 29th - Jan. 6th

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
I will be so upset if Mondays update is just another lame trophy after such a big break.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
crosses fingers for ridley on the 7th
I don't get why people even considering Ridley in Brawl. Seriously. Ridley's 3 times the size of Samus. Only reasonable place for Ridley would be as a boss in the game.

Anyway. They need breaks too guys, there might not even BE one on the 7th..even though its expected. Don't get your hopes all Christmas-level. Of course seeing a new character would be nice.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I wonder... why the hell they arent showing any Updates I mean seriously wtf is it that hard? Come on. I mean... The game is near finished there has got to be way more info right? Or are they scared that in the end they dont have any updates to show?
Oh... that would make sense

Veysey

Smash Cadet
Ugh, I'm getting so excited for this game I can barely contain it... I think the lack of updates is making it seem closer then it is.

I'd seriously love to hear "US release changed to Jan. 30th" for Mondays update... or something like a few more details about SSE. *is too excited*

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I don't get why people even considering Ridley in Brawl. Seriously. Ridley's 3 times the size of Samus. Only reasonable place for Ridley would be as a boss in the game.

Anyway. They need breaks too guys, there might not even BE one on the 7th..even though its expected. Don't get your hopes all Christmas-level. Of course seeing a new character would be nice.
Uhm. Size isnt an issue. seriously dude. Have you seen giant pikachu vs. tiny Bowser in the Trailer?

Ridley looks to be a good size in the Melee trailer anyway.

Ciela

Smash Apprentice
Yes! I can't wait =) I'm like Veysey... I'd love for them to say that!!!!!! If they did I'd be so happy ^^

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
I think they have all the veterans already announced. Adding one more would be great I think but I think they are already done.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
FALCON. *claping noises* FALCON!
I do actually want to see how much he has changed since his epic Melee form. >_>
I'd also like to see Gannondorf aswell, but I already know what his final smash will be, it's quite obvious.. *cough* Ganon.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
FALCON. *claping noises* FALCON!
I do actually want to see how much he has changed since his epic Melee form. >_>
I'd also like to see Gannondorf aswell, but I already know what his final smash will be, it's quite obvious.. *cough* Ganon.
Is it just me, or does Ganondorf look like a redheaded gorilla?

Falcon will look a bit shinier and bit more epic.
Still the best.
Well, except for Diddy of course :)

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
I think they have all the veterans already announced. Adding one more would be great I think but I think they are already done.
All of the veterans already announced?

Noooo way.

Luigi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon

THEY are basically 99% confirmed, and a lot more are too. ( Ganondorf, etc.)

Veysey

Smash Cadet
All of the veterans already announced?

Noooo way.

Luigi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon

THEY are basically 99% confirmed, and a lot more are too. ( Ganondorf, etc.)
Don't forget... *coughnesscough*

He's part of the original 12... he HAS to return >_>

Is it just me, or does Ganondorf look like a redheaded gorilla?
Oddly enough... I'm inclined to agree >_<

But I love the big monkey... Ganondorf can never take DKs place =P

~25 1/2 hours to the first update of 2008

liwi

Smash Rookie
Wow @ tonights update. I knew it wouldn't be anything spectacular.

EPX2

Smash Ace
I have a question... if we didn't get a major character announcement when the Dojo was relaunched back in May, why were people expecting things to be any different with today's update? I mean, that relaunch was after several months of absolutely no new information being given to us... we just received new info about Brawl a week ago.

Top Bottom