• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Dojo updates from Dec. 29th - Jan. 6th

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think a few days before the japanese release of brawl he might reveal a few new characters( about 2-3) to bring up the hype so it'll sell more.

Luke_the_Pikachu

Smash Rookie
I just hope they give us a good update on Jan. 7th, it'll be too hard to wait without updates. Though I don't think they'll give us a character update.. I think we can wait until Jan. 24th for all the information, anyway.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
So much for the epic New Year update. sigh....

What do we do now? Our speculation topics have gotten....stale. Like....way past due of there expiration dates.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
all this means is that when I wake up tomorrow, go to my computer, go on the dojo site and realize that they're not doing updates this week, i'm going to be pissed

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Ok, Sakurai has reached a new low. It was bad enough with crappy updates, but NO UPDATES. Why did it have to be pushed back ><

dragonairex

Smash Apprentice
Calm down
the game was scheduled to be released on dec 3rd.
while it is delayed, they are required to squeeze information out to release for another 7 weeks.

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
I don't mind it too much....I think that this will make the days go by faster so that when they do start the updates on the 7th, there will only be 31 days left till Americas comes out. Sooo...I for one can be patient. (:

Kittah4

Smash Ace
They deserve a break, been working their ***** off with these updates.
Says who? Do you know what the work on the dojo entails? It's done in advance, for one, and for two, there's a person to translate each language.

And it's only like, to knock out a weeks worth of updates, a maximum of six-seven paragraphs to translate.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
As long as the first update of the year is good, I can wait =P

Octane

Smash Rookie
I'm really hoping the update is good after their break is over with. I've been waiting pretty patiently so far. A playable character added to the roster would be nice, we havn't had one of those since King Dedede.

Veysey

Smash Cadet
hopefully we get a new character when they resume posting
I don't know about you, but I'd be much happier with "NA Brawl will be released on Jan 24th along side its Japanese counter-part so that you all may enjoy the experience I have created for you" or something along those lines >_>

I don't want to have to avoid the internet for 3ish weeks.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
that would be nice, but overall the character should come, maybe a stage or two as well, we still have a while before the 24th

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Everyone getting there hopes up again? Well now that we are down to less than amonth, maybe at least ONE character update (Veteran or New Comer) is plausible.

Top Bottom