• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Crying Until the End: Ninten for Smash Ultimate!

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Update on Brave here. Turns out I was wrong about Young Link being a different size and he's actually size 13 as well so I will admit that I was wrong there. That's what I get for believing a loser on Gamefaqs.

Buuuuuuut the official size list got posted by Fatmanonice in the Geno thread so I might as well post it here as I noticed something kinda interesting considering the sizes. Not only that but the shield data for Brave has also been found as well. It's considerably larger than Brave, but shield size like weight is rather inconstant to the character sizes. For example, Isabelle has a larger shield than Lucas despite her being shorter. Here's the link for those interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uet0uRRAqZDG4pQBW39Wq34IV8ie4J-GuSKHVhb-gag/edit#gid=0

Though this is what I noticed after looking at all the sizes. All the size 13 characters are children. Brave being a kid is looking very likely.

View attachment 194750
Yeah. It's looking more likely that "Brave" is Ninten. I don't think that they would put in the child Erdrick over the adult version.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Yeah. It's looking more likely that "Brave" is Ninten. I don't think that they would put in the child Erdrick over the adult version.
Yeah, Ninten is more original than Erdrick (who is ANOTHER sword user).
Ninten has also gotten a lot of music and nods from Smash to be ignored by a character that has nothing to do with Smash. I mean one of the points people had for Erdrick to be in was so that he would sell Dragon Quest games, but those games were already announced like 3 times during last direct.

No one is gonna change my mind about Ninten deserving to be in the game over Erdrick. Specially when I made a far more believable and interesting moveset for Ninten.
What does Erdrick have anyway? I don't see anything cool that is unique. Isaac (Golden Sun), Sagi (Baten Kaitos Origins) and Chrono (Chrono Trigger) seem like more interesting swordmen than Erdrick and all of them seem more deserving than Erdrick. (no offense to Dragon Quest, I bet it's a really good series)

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
Just started to play Mother, this game had me hooked on the very first scene, this will be nice, loving the atmosphere. I always liked playing Ness since the 64, and I definitely think Mother could use more reps.

What does Erdrick have anyway? I don't see anything cool that is unique. Isaac (Golden Sun), Sagi (Baten Kaitos Origins) and Chrono (Chrono Trigger) seem like more interesting swordmen than Erdrick and all of them seem more deserving than Erdrick. (no offense to Dragon Quest, I bet it's a really good series)
Well, for a start Erdrick has a good variety of weapons beyond swords and can also use magic. Crono, in my view, would be harder to make unique in comparison to Erdrick or Isaac. I also don't see how Erdrick is not 'deserving', he is a classic character from a series that was the second best selling franchise on the NES, bellow Mario and above Zelda, and that influenced, if not made, the whole JRPG genre, Mother itself takes its UI from it. It's a nice series, III and IV definitely give a "how did they make this in the NES!?" feeling. Speaking of which, that is definitely something I am getting from Mother as well, I really shouldn't have listened to the people who referred to this as "the weak link" in the franchise.

Last edited:

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Ninten is more original than Erdrick (who is ANOTHER sword user).
Ninten has also gotten a lot of music and nods from Smash to be ignored by a character that has nothing to do with Smash. I mean one of the points people had for Erdrick to be in was so that he would sell Dragon Quest games, but those games were already announced like 3 times during last direct.

No one is gonna change my mind about Ninten deserving to be in the game over Erdrick. Specially when I made a far more believable and interesting moveset for Ninten.
Erdrick not only uses a sword (he uses whips,boomerangs and lances as well) but also uses magic, they can make him a magic based character,have a 100% unique moveset and still use a sword and he would be unique.
And he is a classic character from a classic game, Dragon Quest might not be very popular here,but in Japan people go bananas over it. Dragon Quest III (the game Erdrick is from) is very famous because people refused to go to work or school in order to buy the game.

I really want Ninten to be in Smash,but a DQ rep also deserves to be in.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I don't think any character "deserves" a spot in Smash regardless of legacy or not honestly. DQ isn't the only franchise absent from Smash that has had a huge impact on gaming culture so by that logic Tetris, Halo, and Contra, all deserve to be in. Thinking franchises "deserve" to be in doesn't sit right with me especially when some franchises important to Nintendo arn't even in as an assist trophy (Looking at you Rhythm Heaven.)

I dunno thinking franchises deserve characters is a toxic attitide in my opinion especially since anyone could make that argument. For example "Ninten kickstarted the Mother franchise which then kickstarted the Pokemon franchise so famous characters such as Ness and Mewtwo couldn't exist without him." It's not exactly fair honestly.

In other news, not a fan of the gen 8 Pokemon starters. Like, at all. Hopeful that their evolutions are cool.

Last edited:

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
I don't think any character "deserves" a spot in Smash regardless of legacy or not honestly. DQ isn't the only franchise absent from Smash that has had a huge impact on gaming culture so by that logic Tetris, Halo, and Contra, all deserve to be in. Thinking franchises "deserve" to be in doesn't sit right with me especially when some franchises important to Nintendo arn't even in as an assist trophy (Looking at you Rhythm Heaven.)

I dunno thinking franchises deserve characters is a toxic attitide in my opinion especially since anyone could make that argument. For example "Ninten kickstarted the Mother franchise which then kickstarted the Pokemon franchise so famous characters such as Ness and Mewtwo couldn't exist without him." It's not exactly fair honestly.

In other news, not a fan of the gen 8 Pokemon starters. Like, at all. Hopeful that their evolutions are cool.
Well actually I agree with you,I wrote deserve because that's the first word that came to my mind and I didn't know how to express it,English is not my first language. I just don't like that people reduce Erdrick to just a generic sword fighter (just like people reduce Ninten as a Ness clone)

And I'd probably pick the water starter

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but I was answering to another post that used those terms to begin with.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Well actually I agree with you,I wrote deserve because that's the first word that came to my mind and I didn't know how to express it,English is not my first language. I just don't like that people reduce Erdrick to just a generic sword fighter (just like people reduce Ninten as a Ness clone)

And I'd probably pick the water starter
Ah okay I understand now. Yeah, character reduction sucks. Dixie Kong fans have it pretty bad as well. (Though my personal pick for a DQ rep would be Saber because they're super cute.)

I'm picking the water one too. Hoping for water/dragon even if it's super unlikely heh.

Sorry, but I was answering to another post that used those terms to begin with.
Ah sorry, I tend to get kinda defensive sometimes.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Honestly, I can't really say I like Erdrick as a character when everyone that I met who wants Erdrick says they want him in because he looks like a Dragon Ball character and they are Dragon Ball fans themselves.
Nothing bad with that, but if that's all your reason to deny other previously requested characters like Geno then I may start disliking all the hype for a character that I've never heard of in my life until now. Specially when at first glance all they seem to have is a sword and a shield.

Yesterday I was a bit mad at something, so I apologize for any offense I made on Erdrick, as it wasn't a very educated aproach towards the character since I ignored the series and the influence they had in gaming. So while I still want Ninten over Erdrick, I respect the people who have an actually good reason for the character to be in, much more now that I know the character.
With this said, I hope I could be forgiven for insulting a character people want and not look like an ignorent jerk and all that. I'm only human, after all.
So yeah, sorry about my previous comment.

On a COMPLETELY different note, I liked the atmosphere from gen 8. I just hope the fire starter doesn't become a fire/fighting type, but even that seems like a small fear that might not even happen. From what I've seen, people believe maybe the fire starter might become a soccer player with a fire ball, that would be cool.
I just hope they add the option to put a Pokemon to follow you, considering the Switch is a much more powerful console and they got the animations from gen 7. Maybe even new online modes like that 4 player one that was good in gen 7... but it could have been better since it was not a last man standing thing.

Also, here hoping they might add one or two pure flying types, cuz for some reason that's a rarity with Pokemon.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
If Erdrick gets in, fine, I'll survive. I have no issues with swordies (characters that primarily use a sword, for clarification), I just want more variety when it comes to them. If these are all the swordies:

:ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultlink::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmetaknight::ultswordfighter::ultroy::ultchrom::ultshulk::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultike: (13)

Then that means that:

:ultmarth::ultike::ultroy::ultlucina::ultchrom: (5)

:ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: (3)

8 of them are copy-paste edits of each other with tweaks here and there, while:

:ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultmetaknight::ultswordfighter::ultshulk: (5)

5 of them are unique on their own. I don't want there to be more sword characters that are just basically the same as someone else on the roster. If Erdrick can be a magic swordsman, I'm all for it. I'm not into DQ, but he better have something that differentiates himself from Robin.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
This is not something that you normally realize until you see the comparison. But the lighting and shading of Pokemon Sword and Shield actually tries to go for an aproach that makes it look like the anime. What do you guys think about it? I personally really like it, specially because it's a new look that's different from Let's Go.
^D0f1kpmU0AQNC3i.jpg

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

This is not something that you normally realize until you see the comparison. But the lighting and shading of Pokemon Sword and Shield actually tries to go for an aproach that makes it look like the anime. What do you guys think about it? I personally really like it, specially because it's a new look that's different from Let's Go.View attachment 195230
It's not bad. I personally have always wanted a realistic looking Pokemon game, something in the vein of Breath of the Wild. That would be so sick. But, I doubt that'll ever happen so I'm content with what we have.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
It's not bad. I personally have always wanted a realistic looking Pokemon game, something in the vein of Breath of the Wild. That would be so sick. But, I doubt that'll ever happen so I'm content with what we have.
Yeah, I was hoping it would be like that as well. Seems Gamefreak is a bit too clingy to the formula to ever do something different that could enhance interactivity and player immersion, as in to make the journey FEEL like a journey.
But hey, maybe this region does feel more like that, we didn't see much, after all. I still hope we get more features and online modes (maybe even new mechanics) that are new and are something most people would enjoy. Specially since they're on the Switch now, a console that's more powerful than the 3Ds.
Not asking for anything huge or unrealistic, but that would definitely be awesome to see. Wether it's old features that were avaiable to one game or something completely new that players would enjoy.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I just wanted a new Shadow Pokemon game by Genius Sonority but that's never gonna happen.
You know, having just done research on them, it seems unfair that they don't do anything anymore, since they've made Dragon Quest Swords (with Eighting), so you'd think they'd have some input into these two latest games.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

Yeah, I was hoping it would be like that as well. Seems Gamefreak is a bit too clingy to the formula to ever do something different that could enhance interactivity and player immersion, as in to make the journey FEEL like a journey.
But hey, maybe this region does feel more like that, we didn't see much, after all. I still hope we get more features and online modes (maybe even new mechanics) that are new and are something most people would enjoy. Specially since they're on the Switch now, a console that's more powerful than the 3Ds.
Not asking for anything huge or unrealistic, but that would definitely be awesome to see. Wether it's old features that were avaiable to one game or something completely new that players would enjoy.
The online aspect of the game is definitely going to be taken into consideration when I'm determining whether or not I want to buy it. Yeah offline mode in Pokemon is fun and of course the main point of the game, but I want to also show off my Pokemon online and take people out.

Galar looks to be like a pretty expansive region, there definitely looks like there's a lot more to explore than in previous regions. I'm just hoping they go the route of Sun and Moon and change things up. Before S&M, Pokemon had a basic formula of beating the gyms and doing occasional side quests. I want more things to do rather than just battling trainers, battling wild Pokemon, beating gyms, and breeding Pokemon. The Pokemon anime proves that there's definitely a lot more to do than just the things I listed off, otherwise the series wouldn't be packed with as much filler as it does. A fun little idea I thought of was having an Animal Crossing in game clock with events going on in the world depending on time, place, and date. Just some more things to spice up the game and add more replay value. Normally after I beat the Elite 4, there's not much else to do besides getting your Pokemon to Lvl. 100 and filling out the Pokedex. There should be a good online in this game, otherwise I wouldn't even have a lot of incentive to grind my Pokemon to Lvl. 100.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You know, silly thought but, since some Game Freak people were involved with the Mother series, can Ninten be considered a Pokémon character?

The Pokemon anime proves that there's definitely a lot more to do than just the things I listed off, otherwise the series wouldn't be packed with as much filler as it does.
At this point, I'm entirely convinced that the Pokémon anime is secretly an elaborate plan to have a long-running Time Bokan show that can never get cancelled. Otherwise, why else do we have the popular Team Rocket trio? Oh, and speaking of which, has the show finished the S/M plot yet? I don't follow it anymore since mid-Hoenn.

Also, some (if not most) people don't seem to care about anything other than the competitive scene. Believe me, I have an online friend who is deeply into that.

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
You know, silly thought but, since some Game Freak people were involved with the Mother series, can Ninten be considered a Pokémon character?

At this point, I'm entirely convinced that the Pokémon anime is secretly an elaborate plan to have a long-running Time Bokan show that can never get cancelled. Otherwise, why else do we have the popular Team Rocket trio? Oh, and speaking of which, has the show finished the S/M plot yet? I don't follow it anymore.

Also, some (if not most) people don't seem to care about anything other than the competitive scene. Believe me, I have an online friend who is deeply into that.
Well, one of Red's alternate names in Generation 1 WAS Ninten strangely enough. In my world though oddly enough of the three protags (and Claus), I always saw Ninten being the one most interested in Pokemon as a franchise for some odd reason.

I myself don't do competitive, but I do like raising Pokemon and experimenting with different teams and monsters. It's how I came to love Slowking actually.

Last edited:

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
This is not something that you normally realize until you see the comparison. But the lighting and shading of Pokemon Sword and Shield actually tries to go for an aproach that makes it look like the anime. What do you guys think about it? I personally really like it, specially because it's a new look that's different from Let's Go.View attachment 195230
That looks a million times more appealing. I really hope the entire game goes for a more anime look like this. I've always found the 3D pokemon models to be lacking in style to set them apart. They look good technically, but they lack any artistry. A lot of that can be blamed on the 3ds limitations, to be fair, but I was disappointed when GO on Switch didn't do anything with them.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Sans is Queen Mary

A part of me feels a bit digusted at such sacred song being infected like that.
But I also think it's actually a good remix.

Needless to say, I got... mixed emotions with this. And due to how overrated and overhyped the character is, I'll just say that I kinda dislike Sans, which doesn't help to the situation. (But I respect the people who like him, his theme, his powers, etc.). Though the remix is still glorious in its own way. xD

I guess you could say that he ACTUALLY befriend your Mother. Get it? GET IT? N-no...? Okay...

Last edited:

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
In case anybody’s interested, I made a petition to remake the Mother/EarthBound trilogy. Here it is: https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-remake-the-mother-earthbound-trilogy-for-switch
Hey there! Welcome to this thread! It's always nice to see more people support Ninten for Smash and Mother 1!
And well... Mother in general as well, of course.

Aww, that's really nice of ya to make a petition. As I once said, I'm always willing to support Mother since I believe in the butterfly effect and all that. So since it's just one click then I support it. Who knows? Maybe it'll get a lot of people sign it!

In any case, I hope ya enjoy your stay!

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Hey guys,
What are your favorite songs from the Mother/EarthBound series? Here are some of mine:
Pollyanna (I Believe In You)
Bein’ Friends
Mother Earth
Snowman
Hippie Battle/New Age Retro Hippie
Fourside/Because I Love You
Eight Melodies (Mother 1)
Smiles and Tears/Eight Melodies (EarthBound/Mother 2)
Mother 3 Love Theme
Mom’s Hometown (AKA the happy version of Love Theme)
It’s Over (AKA the scary but sadder version of Love Theme)
Humoresque of a Little Dog/Buy Somethin’ Will Ya
Pokey Means Business
Enjoy Your Stay
Mind of a Theif
Your Name, Please
Twoson (Boy Meets Girl)
Onett
Murasaki Forest
Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise
Mr. Batty Twist/Porky’s Porkies
Porky’s Theme/His Highness’ Theme (Mother 3)
Natural Killer Cyborg
And (Yet) El Mariachi
Kraken of the Sea
Battle With A Dangerous Foe/Sanctuary Guardian
Magicant (Mother 1)
And the list goes on...(I’ll add some more songs in any future lists I make...eventually)

Last edited:

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,
What are your favorite songs from the Mother/EarthBound series? Here are some of mine:
Pollyanna (I Believe In You)
Bein’ Friends
Mother Earth
Snowman
Hippie Battle/New Age Retro Hippie
Fourside/Because I Love You
Eight Melodies (Mother 1)
Smiles and Tears/Eight Melodies (EarthBound/Mother 2)
Mother 3 Love Theme
Mom’s Hometown (AKA the happy version of Love Theme)
It’s Over (AKA the scary but sadder version of Love Theme)
Humoresque of a Little Dog/Buy Somethin’ Will Ya
Pokey Means Business
Enjoy Your Stay
Mind of a Theif
Your Name, Please
Twoson (Boy Meets Girl)
Onett
Murasaki Forest
Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise
Mr. Batty Twist/Porky’s Porkies
Porky’s Theme/His Highness’ Theme (Mother 3)
Natural Killer Cyborg
And (Yet) El Mariachi
Kraken of the Sea
Battle With A Dangerous Foe/Sanctuary Guardian
Magicant (Mother 1)
And the list goes on...(I’ll add some more songs in any future lists I make...eventually)
If I posted, it'd be easier to name the songs I don't like, tbh. So here it goes:
Alien Investigation and Versus Giegue physically offend my ears and I hate them.
Onett's Arcade is just a series of random noises and not a great listen.
Blip Blip High Score for similar reasons. I also dislike Red-Green-Yellow-Yellow, though I have to admit it fits the theme of where it's played.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
If I posted, it'd be easier to name the songs I don't like, tbh. So here it goes:
Alien Investigation and Versus Giegue physically offend my ears and I hate them.
Onett's Arcade is just a series of random noises and not a great listen.
Blip Blip High Score for similar reasons. I also dislike Red-Green-Yellow-Yellow, though I have to admit it fits the theme of where it's played.
Here are some songs I find unsettling/disturbing: ALL of Giygas’ themes (Including VS Giegue, Giygas is Fatally Wounded, and his unused theme from Mother 3)
Cave of the Past/The Place

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
In case anybody’s interested, I made a petition to remake the Mother/EarthBound trilogy. Here it is: https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-remake-the-mother-earthbound-trilogy-for-switch
Oh hella you bet I’m signing!

Hey guys,
What are your favorite songs from the Mother/EarthBound series?
Oh good lord it’d take me about an hour to list all my fave tracks, but I will say that Battle with a Dangerous Foe is my fave battle track in the entire series. (Though Natural Killer Cyborg certainly gives it a run for it’s money though.)

Heh guess I’m making a list now.

TheBeastHimself

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Okay, here’s another list for some of my favorite Mother/EarthBound songs:
Summers
Winters White
Bazaar
Bus (Mother 2/EarthBound)
Otherworldly Foe
Hi Hi Hi (Saturn Valley)
Etude for Ghosts/Family Matters 2nd Movement/Ode to Ancestors 8th Movement
Master Porky’s Theme
The Water’s Great/Open Sesame Oil/Open Sesame Tofu/Funky Monkey Dance
Monkey’s Love Song
Monkey’s Delivery Service
16 Melodies
Leder’s Gymnopedie
Fun Naming
Hospital (Mother 2/EarthBound)
Friendly Neighbors (Mother 2/EarthBound)
As You Wish (Mother 3)
F-F-Fire (Mother 3)
Venus Live!
The Runaway Five Themes
DCMC Themes
Title/Opening (Mother 2/EarthBound)
And, like I said, the list goes on...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey y'all, I've been less active lately. Just wanted to say you all are awesome, and, no matter how active I am, I'll always support our boy and the Mother series returning :)

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Hey y'all, I've been less active lately. Just wanted to say you all are awesome, and, no matter how active I am, I'll always support our boy and the Mother series returning :)
Don't worry about it, we're here to discuss, post memes and be nice and have fun overall. It's not neccesary for you to always post if you don't want to. c:

Last edited:

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
So hey guys. What Pokemon ideas/concepts would you guys like to see in Pokemon Sword and Shield? (regardless of the region)

Personally, I would like to see a fruit bat Pokemon that looks like a fruit bat and hopefully stays cute even when fully evolved.

Also, a friend told me they would like a werewolf Pokemon based on Reynardine, which is a werewolf (or a werefox) who charms people and brings them to their castle where their destiny is left ambiguous. And honestly, that sounds like a cool concept for me, too.

And of course, I would like to see a flying type Eeveelution that is always levitating. Wether it has wings as ears or a cloud as a tail that it lays on I'm sure that I'll love it. Specially cuz we desperately need pure flying types since we only have like... 3. In fact the fruit bat Pokemon could also be a pure flying type since it doesn't need to be grass type just cuz it eats fruit.

So yeah, what would you guys like to see as Pokemon?

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
A quadreped fire cat to make up for the crushing disappointment that is Incineroar’s design.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
So hey guys. What Pokemon ideas/concepts would you guys like to see in Pokemon Sword and Shield? (regardless of the region)
A griffin. Like an actual griffin, not a Chimera like Silvally (though Silvally is awesome.)

800+ Pokemon designs and they make a set of keys a Pokemon but not a Griffin.

I mean I have a few other cool ideas for Pokemon but what do I want the most? A griffin.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
A quadreped fire cat to make up for the crushing disappointment that is Incineroar’s design.
Incineroar's design is not that bad, and definitely not dissapointing (at least in my book).
The design of a heel wrestler could have not been done with a quadruped cat, after all. (let's not forget we already have quiet a bit of quadruped cats).

Overall, I think Incineroar's design has quiet the personality. Which then made him a great candidate for a game like Smash.
What I mean by that is that you can look at a pic of Incineroar and pretty much guess what kind of personality they have based on their overall design.

Just wanted to say that it being cuadruped does not make him a bad design, specially when the majority of the Pokemon tend to be cuadruped. You got Arcanine if you want a strong quadruped fire animal.

I'm pretty sure the Pokemon haters would have said Pokemon is running out of ideas if they made Incineroar a cuadruped fire cat, saying that it's copying Arcanine.
In any case, hope you didn't find my comment offensive or anything and I do respect your opinion, I just think that he has a good design based on what he's actually based on, though I do agree that there's a huge change from the middle stage to the final form. Which I would personally preffer they didn't do.

A griffin. Like an actual griffin, not a Chimera like Silvally (though Silvally is awesome.)

800+ Pokemon designs and they make a set of keys a Pokemon but not a Griffin.

I mean I have a few other cool ideas for Pokemon but what do I want the most? A griffin.
Oh, that sounds cool! While I like how they make new creatures based on something, I also like it when they keep a design closer to the actual thing so I get what you're saying.
If you got other cool ideas I would love to hear more. I remember a friend saying that the fire starter might end up being a soccer player with a fireball that it kicks, that would be cool in my opinion!

Last edited:
Top Bottom