• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Chillout A Fox Combovideo -> JC Shines <-

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
OK maybe the most of you didnt see the video in the Combovideo section so I think it is the right thing to post a thread right here for the rest of the Fox smashers who want to see a lot of JC shines and amazing combos

if you like JC shines you must watch this video, otherwise you miss something

so thats the Link to the Combovideo thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225108

see you on my youtube page on a comment ;-)

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Although most of them wouldn't work in a real match, it's still pretty cool. the last combo is sex.

Good job man.

Try wavedashing on to the ledge more instead of short hopping backwards. It's a lot faster and it gives you more time to ready yourself to hit them.

EDIT: lmfao Yoshi's Island

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
OH MY GOD JC SHINES OH MY GOD.

Decent video. If I REALLY wanted to see that many jc'd shines I'd turn on my gamecube and do some myself, though.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
honestly i think knocking him for doing jc shines is kinda stupid.
its not a tech skill video.
there was only one instance of him doing it by himself to show off.... all others were in the midst of battle and combos and stuff. basically what im saying is he's making use of jc shines as practicality. kinda makes me wanna learn a little but not really.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I wasn't necessarily knocking him, but when you advertise a video with -> JC Shines <-, one can assume that the person thinks he/she is hot ****.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
lol no I didnt want to say: "hey look at me Im cool" I just wanted to wake some peoples memories, because maybe someone remembers me, because in 2006 I was quite "famous" for my JC shines

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
lol no I didnt want to say: "hey look at me Im cool" I just wanted to wake some peoples memories, because maybe someone remembers me, because in 2006 I was quite "famous" for my JC shines
I see.

Well if you don't mind me asking...where have you been all this time? :laugh:

I'm just curious that's all.

Either way, good to see you back.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I watched the video and commented.

PST, when exactly did you pull off that first round of multishiens/doubleshines?
You said you made the world record a few years ago, but when was that first round done?

Just curious; I'm interested in all things shiney.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
that FastFox-guy is just kinda arrogant guy who thinks pst wants to impress people with his JC-Shines in the beginning, but if he would have watched the video before posting **** like "omg guy, I'm such a sarcastic ******* and I needa flame you now !!!1"

this just was not a techskill-showoff-video, it was a combo-video
and because PST is known for his JC-shines in germany and europe he'd put this 48-JC-Shines-part as the intro ..

seems like **** hard to understand !!

btw. I wanna see you, FastFox, pulling off 48 JC-Shines !! ^^

PCHU

Smash Lord
that FastFox-guy is just kinda arrogant guy who thinks pst wants to impress people with his JC-Shines in the beginning, but if he would have watched the video before posting **** like "omg guy, I'm such a sarcastic ******* and I needa flame you now !!!1"

and because PST is known for his JC-shines in germany and europe he'd put this 48-JC-Shines-part as the intro ..

Be careful what you say.
For all we know, he could be pulling off 50+ shines.

With my tech skill, I can pull 36.
With his, he's bound to be able to top mine.
Well, as far as I know.

No need to react so harshly to his statement, I'm sure there was some sarcasm to it.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches

Wow, calm down.

He just simply said his opinion, which is what forums are for.

Not to mention its difficult to decipher the tone of the poster when the message is short and straight to the point anyway.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
I watched the video and commented.

PST, when exactly did you pull off that first round of multishiens/doubleshines?
You said you made the world record a few years ago, but when was that first round done?

Just curious; I'm interested in all things shiney.
well it must have been in july or september 2006 I guess

Top Bottom