• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
X factor is indeed ********.

Also like MVC2, the game can get repetitive combo-wise so for now I still like Brawl better, but I like MVC3 alot too. We'll see how this goes.
Indeed as far as combos go, but that was to be expected. MvC2 handles faster, and smoother and is the same game + a few infinites. The backgrounds and special effects in 3 look nice but make execution more difficult due to less visibility.

The character viability is the best thing imo, but I think Sentinel, The dog(joe's dog), and taskmaster are above the rest of the cast. Not by an extreme amount though. The dog is who I have the most issues with atm and would deem the best at this point.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eww never connect my Ammy with Joe! That's Issun's buddy!!

Issun is the little thing that chills with Ammy. Yes, I googled his name cause its been years since I played the game.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Eww never connect my Ammy with Joe! That's Issun's buddy!!

Issun is the little thing that chills with Ammy. Yes, I googled his name cause its been years since I played the game.
Forgive me. My nerd isn't up to par with yours apprantly sir :). I thought the white dog that shoots ice and electricity belonged to Joe. Amaterasu is his name apparantly

AllyKnight

Forgive me. My nerd isn't up to par with yours apprantly sir :). I thought the white dog that shoots ice and electricity belonged to Joe. Amaterasu is his name apparantly
"In Okami, the player takes the role of the mythical sun goddess Amaterasu, in the form of a wolf. Her task is to restore color (or 'life') to the world by destroying the monsters who have stolen it. Since Amaterasu is a diety, there are naturally people who worship her and people who don't. The more people who worship her (as a result of her restoring color and doing other good deeds for them), the more powerful she becomes."

it's a SHE DAWG

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lmao, btw what system do you play it for?
"In Okami, the player takes the role of the mythical sun goddess Amaterasu, in the form of a wolf. Her task is to restore color (or 'life') to the world by destroying the monsters who have stolen it. Since Amaterasu is a diety, there are naturally people who worship her and people who don't. The more people who worship her (as a result of her restoring color and doing other good deeds for them), the more powerful she becomes."

it's a SHE DAWG
..........................................................................I'm at school. Don't have time to read garbage like that. Cept your post buddy ;)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I hope Kai responds with that same line:

"Forgive me. My nerd isn't up to par with yours apparently, sir."

Lol so ****.

Edit: ninja'd xD

Keitaro

You called Ammy a HE!! I'll NEVER FORGIVE YOU KAI!!!!

So many 360 users :(

I'll just keep playing Pride and Jtails all day.

Keitaro

Btw I was being comboed and broke out of it somehow hitting my opponent. I keep doing it but don't know how I'm doing it. Must find out!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I think Arthur is pretty godlike along with Sentinel.

BUT Felicia is going to be one of the better characters, she has so many gay tricks with her Assist Super. Her command throw has DDD range. OTG assists make her really gay. Felicia = Automain along with X-23.

Edit: Mashing with X-23 is funny. Because a lot of random crap happens.

I need to learn Wesker better though. I find myself playing campy, boring and just trying to punish people with his super or a 236m... I'll prolly drop him for Taskmaster or Arthur.

Edit2: What I meant with that "this game sucks with people" is that training mode is OD-fun cuz these characters are all new to me. Except Ryu.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Keitaro- Yeah I've done that as well. I don't remember what the button commands are. It was different from a normal counter(using chip damage from block to switch out). I'll try it out when I get home and let you know the controls.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol joe's dog. Sent and Task have to be top 5, at least for now. Wesker and Storm are also really good. level 3 xfactor Wesker is probably the scariest thing in the game.

Keitaro

I main Zero and I can say his pressure game is crazy!! He's definitely near the top of the tier list.

I dunno about Phoenix.

What I do know is that she can go die in a fire, I ****ing hate that ***** and her dark pheonix **** killing all 3 of my characters while in X Factor she's a *****!!!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Phoenix is pretty damn good. She needed to have crappy HP so that she wouldn't be Ivan Ooze tier.

Edit: OMG damn isn't a bad word anymore!!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
She looked really godly when they showed her. Projectile, combo potential, teleporting, recover technique, and super saiyan on death? I'll take crappy HP. Does Zero have crappy HP like in TvC?

Also, if Will reads this before Saturday I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Bleach ep was good but I'm 100 percent sure after the next episode, there will be a million fillers.

edit: i've been pranked for a pretty long time......how longs this thing last?

Top Bottom