• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Allied

Smash Master
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I Got Pokemon For Free N*ggas

Get @ Me

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Last edited:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh wow, that's interesting. I don't think you are from this planet sir. Spanish women and men can be very sexy.

I hate blondes, everything else is okay, but blondes gtfo!! Don't hate them, just find them completely unattractive. Most blondes are equivilant to ikon to me, obviously pretty, but no **** thoughts in mind.

...no one is going to understand that comparison but I'll leave it. Basically Blondes are pretty, but I find them as attractive as pretty men which I don't find attractive sexually.

I shouldn't have convos like this on smashboards lol!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh wow, that's interesting. I don't think you are from this planet sir. Spanish women and men can be very sexy.

I hate blondes, everything else is okay, but blondes gtfo!! Don't hate them, just find them completely unattractive. Most blondes are equivilant to ikon to me, obviously pretty, but no **** thoughts in mind.

...no one is going to understand that comparison but I'll leave it. Basically Blondes are pretty, but I find them as attractive as pretty men which I don't find attractive sexually.

I have a very specific type, but like you said I'll stop there as well.

PRiDE

Smash Lord

I am not a fan of blonds either. Also, ikon isn't pretty and I am not sure why everyone thinks that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think people think Ikon is pretty because he resembles a girl :0

And I have no need to explain myself :0 Let's fight!!

Jtails

Smash Lord
see i knew you took boxing keitaro!!

I can sense it with my fighting spirit!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Pride, please don't call them latino, that is so blatantly gay. Spanish. (plz change your avatar inui 2.0)

Kai likes em pale and pasty, like himself! I love tan people with green or blue eyes, eyes that look like they shouldn't be there or aren't natural.

Also he is so cute :p vvv

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Last edited:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Don't get snarky with me, little boy, I created you. lmaoooo
Wyatt must have been conceived on the night of the drunken PRiDE. If it wasn't that, then he's a test tube baby.

Edit: Yes, Reno really did beat him. 2-1 Abel vs. Rufus in winners semis.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Eh, inui mostly talked about video games and his smash-related wins from 1997. Everyone come help me in te mlg thread whining about stages. For some reason 3S4M thinks it's a good reason to go against me in a debate I've already won.. Is this why we have backroom members? To just contradict other people because they can?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
allied dont post pics of me so ppl use them as avys thats creepy as *** dude LOL

adding smashers to facebook was the dumbest thing i did >_<

i like all races. except hardcore shabibs-binji satinders. and shaniquas.

btw whoever said u cant download soul silver? ive been playing it on this comp for like a week now lols its really good i wish i had a pokewalker. anyone ever had that digimon thing where u shake it to take steps, battle, and get to new areas. >_> kids these days dont get cool stuff like that anymore. their into club penguin and gay BS

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
And hellllllll no I am not changing my avy. This avy is amazing. If seph requests it, then yes but last time I checked you don't look anything remotely close to seph. Don't get snarky with me, little boy, I created you. lmaoooo
LOL didn't even realize that was Seph tbh.

Who knew that Inui being permabanned would actually lead to more gay discussions in this thread?
Yeah I don't like reading this crap for more than just a few laughs. I have no intention of participating in pages of it, or reading any more of it.

Yes, that's not offensive at all.
It's for a laugh. I said the same thing to Shugo when he mentioned spanish women and he then said that I only like Marshmellows. It was entertaining to me.

allied dont post pics of me so ppl use them as avys thats creepy as *** dude LOL

btw whoever said u cant download soul silver? ive been playing it on this comp for like a week now lols its really good i wish i had a pokewalker. anyone ever had that digimon thing where u shake it to take steps, battle, and get to new areas. >_> kids these days dont get cool stuff like that anymore. their into club penguin and gay BS
Very creepy, indeed.

Digimon World 1 is god tier.

Cable

Smash Lord
This thread is soo gay its disgusting were not at the village or at perez hiltons house its smashboards ppl LMAO

I need to refresh my self need some fresh air...............

Ahhhh my fresh air love of my life

Allied

Smash Master

adding smashers to facebook was the dumbest thing i did >_<

i like all races. except hardcore shabibs-binji satinders. and shaniquas.

Yeah i'm sorry dude its mad funny didnt think u would care

@cable i'd personally destroy that

ADHD

Smash Hero
Brazilians are the hottest race on Earth, in terms of girls, and guys.

And shugo is a ****** **** ***** **** (wow they censor alot) so its okay. LOL

Top Bottom