• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay...so you're a little bitch scared of getting CGed and losing because it's on FD even though you're significantly better than your opponent.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Okay...so you're a little bitch scared of getting CGed and losing because it's on FD even though you're significantly better than your opponent.
Nope that's not it. If he offered to do Marth vs Peach on FD I'd still say no. Best of 1 = horrifyingly bad idea. If you disagree, run your next tournament with best of 1 for every set.

JFox

Smash Hero
First of all its a bet, not a test to see who is better. Its also a very low stakes bet. Second, I don't believe that the better player is determined by shooting lasers across the stage at Poke Floats to run down the timer. Sorry, thats just me. SO best of one.

How bout this, I won't even Chaingrab. If you win, you make 2 dollars, if you lose, you lose 2 dollars. I'm not gonna rub it in your face or anything. Ill just take your 2 dollars. You should be pretty confident considering the skill gap between us, and the fact that I can't handle falcos lasers.

Cia

das kwl
Noooo!! Spam's gonna ****ing kill me!! :laugh:

Wow, look at the comments and the people talking about glitches. I swear Brawl has more ******** ones. My partner in Brawl teams choose Marth cause someone choose Lucas and he ***** him in less than 1 minute with the infinite grab.
idc what u say.. i need video proof. there's no way in hell a brawl match was under a minute.. (unless there were sd's and/or someone restarted it)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nope that's not it. If he offered to do Marth vs Peach on FD I'd still say no. Best of 1 = horrifyingly bad idea. If you disagree, run your next tournament with best of 1 for every set.
Never compete in a 2D fighter in Japan, then.

JFox said:
First of all its a bet, not a test to see who is better. Its also a very low stakes bet. Second, I don't believe that the better player is determined by shooting lasers across the stage at Poke Floats to run down the timer. Sorry, thats just me. SO best of one.

How bout this, I won't even Chaingrab. If you win, you make 2 dollars, if you lose, you lose 2 dollars. I'm not gonna rub it in your face or anything. Ill just take your 2 dollars. You should be pretty confident considering the skill gap between us, and the fact that I can't handle falcos lasers.
lol, he'll probably still say no because he's a pussy. :laugh:

Magus420 said:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The better player is also not determined by a best of 1 match either. How about best of 3 on all neutrals with one stage ban each?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
idc what u say.. i need video proof. there's no way in hell a brawl match was under a minute.. (unless there were sd's and/or someone restarted it)
Oh no, lol! It was definitely over a minute but the Lucas player died in less than a minute. He also killed himself trying to run away from the Marth.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The better player is also not determined by a best of 1 match either. How about best of 3 on all neutrals with one stage ban each?
I think the point is that JPeach wants to make a bet with you, not go through some test of who's better.

And you're too much of a little wuss to accept the bet.

Keitaro

i'll be at NN2 playin melee :chuckle:
YEEAAAHHH BOI!! And I'll be the one forcing you to play Brawl cause we need them friendlies.

So I used the aib method to getting 100% of everything in Brawl and just finished watching Subspace emissionary videos.

**** is awesome!! The gameplay must've really made everyone hate it.

Sensei

Smash Lord
$10 FD and you're only allowed to do smash attacks and your B moves and grab, and... your taunt spike. I can do any move I want. Easy money for you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh, I thought you meant a real match.

Eh...give me dash attack, u-air, and b-air and we got a deal.

Falcon ditto MM? I have defeated Atomsk and Yes! in this match and have yet to lose. :)

Sensei

Smash Lord
Wow I am already extremely handicapped as it is when I'm falcon and your snake (bottom tier vs God tier). I guess Inui doesn't have that much faith in his snake after all.

I'll do a falcon ditto mm on dreamland 64.

Yes!, fighting your falcon would be an honor.

Keitaro

There should be a seperate TV @ No Nonsense 2 for Falcon ditto mm's. I'd definitely be in on it now that I've got my Falcon back.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
ok, i'll bring it to the next montage event. and i'll absolutely **** you..

edit: oh wait, i'm not going.. LOLOL.. ok.. so, whenever i see you
You haven't the slightest idea of what you're getting yourself into! :D

MM my Neji, too.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHA.. neji?? ok HAHAHAHAHA.. i'll do that one with shikamaru, just so u know
Either you're really good, and you think I don't know my ****, or you're ****ing terrible, and you're about to wake up! LOL!!!!!

Bottom tier vs High son. This ain't melee.

Top Bottom