• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Sensei

Smash Lord
You're all dumb. The most boringest character(s) is/are Polygon Boy/Girl. You can't use any b attacks, they don't make any noises (aka no taunt voices), and Polygon Boy doesn't have the sweetspotted eletricalfied knee because polygon boy has the same moveset as captain falcon minus any b attacks or elemental attacks. I almost forget you can't even charge up your smashes!!! Talk about boring, everybody knows that I like to fully charge my fsmashes because they work 90% of the time I try against people and my falcon punches work 50% of the time.. I know this cuz me, ryoko, and (was there a third person?) played against Cactuar's fox in a 3v1 POLYGON CHALLENGE (which is actually more challenging for the polygon characters cuz they suck major donkey kong bongos with maracas). End of discussion.

Magus420

Smash Master
No way. Between the 2 of them they can chaingrab almost every character in the game from like any damage to almost kill them, which is like the only thing they're good at. How is that boring?

...wait nvm.

JFox

Smash Hero
LOL Magus we should play.

If melee will be at NN2, I might show up for a bit to play magus.

Also I kinda liked having the same avatar. It was like my avatar, kinda like chillin's squirtle, cept less cool.

Magus420

Smash Master
Are these advancing/retreating n-airs and actually hitting something? Because doing them in place on the air is pointless and silly. How about a n-air DD n-air shieldpressure mm? Then again, I just replaced the entirety of my analog because it was grinding on itself whenever you pressed it downward, so I'd have to see how well this new one even works with Peach since I've been using the other since I learned how to use Peach.

JFox

Smash Hero
Clarify and I might accept. I have no problem doing advacing/retreating nairs. But I don't get how you would do this while hitting someone unless you had AR and could do infinite shield. Otherwise, I dunno how to do that.

I was thinking just straight up as many nairs as your fingers can handle for a straight minute without hitting anything. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't really know the timing for shield lag (which I should learn) so I would probably suck at that. As for the handicap+damage ratio thingy, I do that against lvl 1 bowser all dai. Hitting the person just slows the nairs down. I like my coffee like I like my men, ya dig?

Cia

das kwl
Magus!!

How Can U Say A S S On Smashboards W/o The Fcc Profanity Police Censoring You?? Why Do You Continuously Defy The Laws Of Swf?!?!

JFox

Smash Hero
Bring it Vanz! Then I'll get to say I beat Vanz's peach in a peach ditto MM LOL!!

I can't choose an avatar. Theres soo much peach on the internet.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You guys really don't know shit about forum coding, do you?

Code:
a[COLOR=white]s[/color]s
Edit: Wtf, why did the
Code:
 thing actually count [color]? Ugh. 

a[COLOR=white]s[color]s

That but with the [color] thing having a /.

Magus420

Smash Master
Hitting a shield is the same as hitting someone normally. I don't really care about how fast I can n-air without hitting something, but I do care about when it does hit something and base the timing off that for timing the FF and perfect backwards dashing out of it, which has a certain 'flow' to it. I could see how fast I could do them like that, but it's not something I do and would need to figure out the best timing for it.

Damn it Lucas...

JFox

Smash Hero
Does anyone know wtf Inui is talking about?

Magus, I just thought I would have fun moving my fingers absurdly fast. I didn't put too much thought into it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My keitaro time >>>>>> Keitaro's Keitaro time

I offered a MM and Keitaro ran away :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

<3
psssh, i'm the m2k of keitaro time
Pshh!! I'll Keitaro Time both of your Falcos, 2 vs 1, with my Sheik and still win!!

Sheik and Ivysaur can do it extremely well into a F-smash. Ivysaur's is funny while the Sheik one is just disgraceful to the opponent because it's like 2 hits so they get twice as pissed off, lol!!

Cia

das kwl
LMAO! What a ridiculous MM! ONE MATCH only on FD for $2. That's fifty cents a stock. How about best of 3 with standard tournament rules for stages?
LMFAOOOOOOOO!! well it's not exactly $.50 per stock. who ever wins gets the whole two dollars..

jfox - i would take this challenge as well :)

JFox

Smash Hero
Nope. You're better than me, right? Plus I can't handle lasers. So you should be fine, regardless. Cmon this is easy money here.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Nope. You're better than me, right? Plus I can't handle lasers. So you should be fine, regardless.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I have a shot of beating Mew2King in a best of 1 and he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than me. If you want to prove anything to me, do it with real tournament rules, not best of 1.

Top Bottom