• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

JFox

Smash Hero
So I was thinking smashfest at Rutgers this Sunday. Anyone down? The Tunes should carpool there.

Who is gonna be available at Rutgers to host this sheez? spammer? DoYoung? Mog?

Lets do it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I was thinking smashfest at Rutgers this Sunday. Anyone down? The Tunes should carpool there.

Lets do it.
maybe, but i need more info like time

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Lets do it.
Sorry, I have to study on Sunday so I can't participate. Last midterm is on Monday. If there WAS a smashfest though, it'd probably be in Eazy's suite since that has the most space.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
C3 was insane. more nj peeps need to come down for this. although theres very little chance of winning money when Pc chris, azen, chu, m2k, chillin, cactuar, and the TA crew show up.

edit: congrats to velocity and eggm on making it outta pools. only top 2 advanced

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
for that matter i dont get to hang out any of the RU group T_T
That's cuz you never come down here :(

@JFox - The # of RU smashers who actually play frequently isn't that much. And doyoung has 3 midterms next week, I doubt he'll be free cuz he said he didn't get enough stuff done on Saturday.

Cia

das kwl
are there any young link players in NJ, and when I sa young link players, I mean those who are confident enough to use him in a full sized tournament

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
are there any young link players in NJ, and when I sa young link players, I mean those who are confident enough to use him in a full sized tournament
The AztecKing. Though he's not on smashboards. You can contact him though through MEXImadnez who is on smashboards. theyr both in my crew, click the crew logo in my sig.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just now I tried to put them up but I have 2 problems.

1. I can't view the vids cause my job doesn't allow youtube so I don't know who Eggm is facing and

2. On the video finder they are links to threads to where the videos are. These are links to the videos and not the thread for the videos.

I'm not sure how you would like this setup JFox and I would try something to see if you like it but I still don't know who Eggm is facing.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The first two videos in the list are vs pacmans luigi then his falcon, the final 3 are all falco dittos against bass.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks, I put them up.

I like this video finder thing. Anyone who put up any vids recently should attempt to put some of um up. I'll probably put up some of my recent vids there sometime over the weekend.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
does anyone from nj main pichu? im considering it.
No, but as my avatar and location suggest, I play him for fun :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And using Inui logic, my Pichu >= my Peach because when I played Scar's Falcon with Pichu in May it did about the same, maybe a little better than my Peach playing Scar's Falcon at Smashacre. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

max32090

Smash Ace
No, but as my avatar and location suggest, I play him for fun :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And using Inui logic, my Pichu >= my Peach because when I played Scar's Falcon with Pichu in May it did about the same, maybe a little better than my Peach playing Scar's Falcon at Smashacre. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
pardon my french but whats CG

Top Bottom