• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
"Roo-Roh-Nee" if you just speak it fluently in english. It's a little different if your pronounce every single Japanese syllable.

What's so hard about that? Seriously.
That's the same question I ask. But even diehard anime fans end up calling me "Rururoo". I'll never forget Plairnkk calling me Razzlefrazzle :/

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lets see that a two to one vote since this is america and its a democracy i think this proved that once and for all that inui is gay

and your white don't say that ****

Keitaro

JFox

Smash Hero
What do you guys know about Do's free time? He took the position, and I trust that he will do a good job.

Spammerer, I wasn't aware you wanted the position.(in fact I'm not really sure if you even do.

And Inui you are already the lead member of the power ranking, I thought you had ample responsibility as it was. Seriously, chill out. DoYoung doesn't have much responsibility, and he is an active member of the boards, so I thought why not. If I had picked you and left other NJ members less active, they would have complained. I'm in a lose lose.

Let's all learn to share a little, huh?

pockyD

Smash Legend
what's it matter, the finder admin adds MAYBE like one or two entries a week; that's like 2 mins of work and not very much responsibility or power (unless we see 3. doyoung2win at this time next week :) )

and doesn't have to do the stupid color stuff that the PA finder updater has to do -_-

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What do you guys know about Do's free time? He took the position, and I trust that he will do a good job.

Spammerer, I wasn't aware you wanted the position.(in fact I'm not really sure if you even do.
Well since I talk to doyoung on AIM a lot, I know he doesn't exactly have a lot of free time. He has summer classes and work and he admitted he had more free time during the school year than summer :laugh:

I don't want the position.

boss8

Smash Hero
ight inui i don't mind us mm but im calling of this whole argument ****, i don't care who's better at smash i only play to have fun anywayz,so im gonna be the bigger man and say im sry,ight.if u don't except then,whatever im just gonna continue to smash.ight NJ peace.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hey guys sorry to say this but I'm going on retirement for all of summer. Until I'm out of my house and at Rutgers I can't go to tournaments because my mom is gay.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Kashif, the answer is simple.

Kill your mother.

Seriously. I'll help you.

I'm bored.

JFox

Smash Hero
The reason I have decided to pick up another admin is because I feel that certain parts of the NJ Finder are often neglected. I know no one else sees it, but I see it. The Tournament sections is rarely updated on time, the video's section is completely ignored, and the Player Finder is often left alone unless I'm the one to update it.

Sometimes it gets me annoyed to see all of the youtube videos on the internet of you guys, and than look into any empty video finder. Or people will have no clue how to find tournaments in NJ, and tournament directors/crews spend $11 on commercializing, but don't bother to just come in here and ask that their tournament be added to the finder.

I'm sorta tired of doin all the work. And I don't appreciate the complaints considering all of this is only to help you guys, the community.

JFox

Smash Hero
Honestly man...I just wanna know where these all come from. Its like you have hundreds of these, and you're just waiting for some kind of a trigger to fire one off.

Keitaro

Is it possible for one of the admins to change my name to "Kira" ? Thank you.
I'm pretty sure you must have a Premium membership in order to change your user name. Just to let you know, there's another player named Kira in the SoCal region.
NJzFinest said:
Hmm, seems CopyCat and EmblemLord got a little better
I felt an aura around EL when watching him play this past Thursday. And I thought it was just me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ight inui i don't mind us mm but im calling of this whole argument ****, i don't care who's better at smash i only play to have fun anywayz,so im gonna be the bigger man and say im sry,ight.if u don't except then,whatever im just gonna continue to smash.ight NJ peace.
Hey, you weren't too bad. Nice meeting you lol...

Uh...

how about that ride to FC with you guys? Confirmation asap plz.

Top Bottom