• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninth Ever Smash Tournament in Connecticut - a Leisure Event Results [12/29/07]

phish-it

Smash Champion
Before I lost to that stupid pigeon, placong 7th, I beat CWJAlex (9th), Mofo (13th) and Mattdotzeb(17th) in losers.

Any who, here are a few shoutouts:

Banks: I actually hate fighting sheiks, you should've probably beat me the last match if you didn't kill yourself that one life. Before you cut your hair you looked like Napolean Dynamite.

Brookman: Good seeing you again. Beat Ky next time.

Chris: Never seen you before but your not bad at all, good games buddy.

Copycat: "I was ready to call everyone I knew if you beat PC in tourney!" You're a good man sir, a very good man.

Cort: Biggest Esticle yet? If only you could make money off stadium mode...

CWJAlex: Close matches, good playing you again.

Darc: Good stuff on 2nd, we really need to play sometime.

Dazwa: Still never have played, impressive victory over the incredible Cort.

Mattdotzeb: Close set we had buddy, your'e really alot better than I thought you'd be. Keep it up.

Mofo: Good stuff in teams, you ***** Sol so hard that last match! Heh, you would've probably beaten me in singles if you went Ness, that kid is a beast!

PC Chris: I'm coming for you next time! You only live like 45 minutes away, and since school doesn't start until the 22nd we should really play during the free time.

Pine and Skler: You guys are a really nasty team, good stuff wrecking us in friendlies.

Prince of Fire: I was the Bowser player you may or may not have played. Also you look sort of like the infamous D.$.

Sensei: Best 5/9 MM for 1$. I'd say it was well worth it.

Sol: Hows Ya Boocif; wanna see mine?

That one Falco player that beat me in losers (sorry forgot your name): Teach me how to play the bird.

Trademark: In no way is playing Bowser or Yoshi sandbagging! Don't take any offense to it, I play a bunch of characters that aren't my mains in friendlies.

Thorn: we never played in singles but you ***** us pretty bad in teams. Good stuff taking out Cort.

Zoso: Always fun playing you, but I hate playing Marth's with Monk.

I'm pretty sure my favorite part of the tourney was whe me and Sol cleared the crowd with Double Dragons, only losing about 2/40 games. Hey, you can't expect much less from a Murt.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
not in tourneys, you may have played my friend though, he plays falco sometimes, he went by something really gay like pollywat quamquat. ringing any bells? i may have played you in friendlies though.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Did anybody find a memory card? Mine is missing. It would have data from Resident Evil 4, SSBM (obviously), and maybe like Metroid Prime or something.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
not in tourneys, you may have played my friend though, he plays falco sometimes, he went by something really gay like pollywat quamquat. ringing any bells? i may have played you in friendlies though.
lol I didn't really play friendlies. I'm too scared to kick people off TV's.
The guy I was talking about looked sort of like PC except smaller.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
haha then it definitely wasn't me; i'm not the right size to be mini anyone at 6'4". Too bad though, I wish we had. I wish i lived closer to everyone, this could be my first and last tourney considering I go to college in middle-of-nowhere pennsylvania and at least 3 hours away from any other tourneys this break... then brawl...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh hey.
I left a broken Gamecube there, anyone find it?
I sorta want the case, cause I think its nifty.
Maybe the GC too, for microwave experiments.
<.< But yea, its like this black, official Nintendo Gamecube bag.
>.> Any takers?
And who did I give my three prong to?
-DD

brianmercury

Smash Cadet
HEY i was POTTYWATKUMQUAT..... but yea that name is way gay ill admit. I wish i could give people proper shout outs but i didnt remember names. Here goes:

Fox player that looks like afro samurai: tight dittos, your tech skill is much better than mine but i took a couple wins :), props for looking like afro samurai.

Asian guy across from the friendlies tv: Dude you rocked my world, sick marth/ fox the only time i could get consistant hits on you was during our team play.... in which you were on my team as jigs lolz

Falco player on friendly tv near door: You mostly kicked my ***, but some matches were kinda close, and they were hella fun, even just watching you combo me like it was your job.

PC CHRIS: too bad i didnt get to play you this time but thanks for owning my friends like i told them you would. (LEN luigi, and Brendan C. falc). I love watching you play.

TO ALL: SICK TOURNEY I LOVE THE ESTICLES and we should def get annother one in before brawl comes out!!!
Anyway glad to come and decently represent the Hanover NH crew. IF anyone recognizes my ****ty descriptions of people, proper gamertags would be apreciated. ;)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** it, I tied with Mofo for 13th. I was supposed to place higher than him. :( /failure awwwww

...I think. Zoso got 9th, right? I lost to him and got knocked out so I'm either 13/17 I guess?

DoubaDoubya

Smash Rookie
PC CHRIS: too bad i didnt get to play you this time but thanks for owning my friends like i told them you would. (LEN luigi, and Brendan C. falc). I love watching you play.
You really had to throw that in my face. I did so well with my Luigi....LOL You were too chicken to face PC, you easily could have. But yea, I love watching PC play too.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Did anybody find a memory card? Mine is missing. It would have data from Resident Evil 4, SSBM (obviously), and maybe like Metroid Prime or something.
I think there was a random memory card we were trying to find a home for right before we left. Pretty sure someone ended up giving it to the DM guy... dunno if it was the one you were looking for. I think it was an unmarked (or not visibly marked in the dark) gray card.

BTW I'll post shoutouts eventually.

_milktea

Smash Lord
**** my bracket and playing Thorn second LOL -_-.

Whoa, thanks guys for defending PC's old girlfriend, yeuh LOL. Or boyfriend, whatever you prefer ^^.

<3 <3. I guess I got 25th then? Boo, gross.

I'm not doing shoutouts, I had too much fun and everyone was awesome. Ta da! NOW CT SHOULD GET THEIR BOOTIES TO MR. DIKKT YES, YES?

Nus is just jealous that he can't beat me despite being able to beat people way good ^_^b. Guy who's prettier than _milktea's butt <3. Jk jk <3 with love, Lil.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
there were also lots of byes in the tourney, i think i played a total of 3 people by the time i played someone who played 5 people.

i was the asian guy playing across friendlies tv. good stuff to every1...

..."FAILURE"in tourney

_V_

Smash Ace
It was awesome that NJ kids came out to this :)

I was so happy!!!!!!

Though I don't think I played any of you? Except maybe in team friendlies...

by the way, my FAVORITE part of this tournament was teaming with Dazwa in some friendlies. Kits too goot.

Aesir

Smash Master
shout outs? lol

Sean: seriously I'm not coming over your house for a long *** time, augh x_x. tell your sister to stop eating her classmates maybe she'll have more friends.

Spawn: get better much? >_____>;

Lil: <3 twas fun venting with you as always.

Cort: my list is big.

Brookmanz: Hi.

Swift: how do I like get 2 stocked on yoshi by you, then on FD you 3 stock me? man I squander >_>

Whitemage: I hate falco...>_> not you :D

emmy: I'm calling bull**** on our last match >_>

Pc: Thankz

I dunno what else to say >.> I hate smash.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Owned.

I'm not going to do shoutouts other than <3 New England.

Frost^

Smash Rookie
There was somebody recording random matches. Does anyone know if they have been uploaded yet?

Top Bottom