• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninth Ever Smash Tournament in Connecticut - a Leisure Event Results [12/29/07]

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
Hey do you guys know if there is a way to find out what colleges play smash a lot? I feel like there should be some player finder by college.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Supposedly the bracket crashed. Iono if they're working to fix it or what

If somebody has posted this before, I am dumb.

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
I don't know how they will come, the dude keeping track of the results said his computer crashed and he lost all the results, but others might know more.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Someone regenerated the VLS bracket somehow. Could we do the same thing here? I want to see if I tied places with Mofo or not. I'm not sure. T_T

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
it would be kind of hard since there was so many people here, and I don't think all of them go to smashboards. The way we regenerated it was we told the person running the bracket who we beat and who we lost to.

Cort

Apple Head
Uh, this is the first ESTICLE where I haven't posted full results. The program the brackets were on crashed and the data was lost after the tournaments were over.

Banks

Smash Hero
guys don't worry bout full results, i'm already on the first page. most people are usually just curious as to how i did, so i'm assuming thats why you guys want full results.

Banks

Smash Hero
So, who got 9th? aka, who did the 7th placers just beat before losing to get 7th?
sensei is ninth, and after sensei i played th0rn who had just beat pine, so i think that makes pine ninth as well

also i believe zoso played ky before ky played and beat phish-it so im thinking zoso was ninth too

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys this was a fun tournament, but to bad about the brackets the only thing I remember was get 5th in teams with doyoung2win. I hope this helps peace out.

Edit: team name was Prominence

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey all, i was a random falco noob there, but thanks for putting on the tourney, i didn't really get many names/talk with too many people but the tourney was tons o fun and friendlies after was great too. reppin NH with average play all the way.

edit: if any of you want lols i think there's a match of me playing budai and refusing to shine throughout the entire match. if i find the link i'll post it for giggles.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
haha fair enough, new hampshire. we played one match before getting moved for something else prince of fire, it was a pretty good one if i remember correctly. i'm part of the hanover crew, used dert there instead of thederrit for some reason but eh.

Top Bottom