• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninth Ever Smash Tournament in Connecticut - a Leisure Event Results [12/29/07]

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Shouts and thanks- - -

Cort-Always fun to get destroyed by you! :)
Brookman-Great player who is good to learn from! Your the man
Dazwa-Never talked to you, but your hoodie was pretty cool.
Rep-Funny guy...and fun to play with...Good matches man!
Little kids there-Serius props for coming to a hardcore tourney to learn! Who knows, they might be better than some of our current pros!
DarkDragoon-Youre a very good Mewtwo player, keep practicing dude!
The656-Good Link player, keep going at it man!
Lock-Umm, you're insane.... :)
Milktea-The bes girl I have ever seen playing smash brothers! You're extremely good with Marth!!!
PC Chris-Do I Need To Say Anything?

I forgot everyone else but had fun yesterday with everyone!

Skler

Smash Master
Sklerouts!

Darc- Omg! You got second in both things. Coincidence? I think not.

Dazwa- You make Sheik seem more broken than she really is, and that's hard to do.

PC- We should do team Link at some tournament, I'm pretty sure it would ****. Also thanks for being my cheering section lol.

Banks- Maybe I should never pick Marth. Ever. GGs though, I'll get you next time with my brand new Link tactic. Just you wait, it exists. Also see you at the Maine Party house.

Thorn- I hear you almost lost to Pine's DK. You're awesome. I shall play you at the Maine Party house in singles for the first time in about 20000 years.

Korean CJ aka CWJ alex- Good games. I do believe that was my first time playing you in a tournament.

Black Mage- Why do we always play each other? You're GaW is too scary, I always have to gay it.

White Mage- One two three king. HAH! You now owe me a crown...and VLS videos.

V- You sir, are awesome.

KevinM, dedicated water pipe burster- I'm glad you sabotaged a school just to see me again. Too bad your jiggs didn't keep on going. Mean Bean machine money match next tourny that has MBM at it. Probably the next SNF...

Zoso- No turtles in time OR mean bean machine? Come on now.

Matt.zeb- You beat my friends :(.

Milktea- I expect extremely loud cheering next tournament.

Aesir- You pretty much vanished after saying hi to me. Play more Link.

Pine- Third in teams YEAH BABY!

Jnorm- Pokefloats!?

Purple Cobra- Luigi!

Banks

Smash Hero
rofl skler, yea despite the first game i was still wondering about the how the next games would go, and then u went marth and i was liek WUTTT LOL K. but u did get one of them cheap tippers. i heard thats what marf's do

oh shiizz the first post has immortalized my fame

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
skler - wtf link yo, close matches i guess, i think i did better than last time.
mofo - man fox is gay, but good to see you still have it in you to beat them gws
solar - almost had me with the fox there, but 1 gimp isn't enough lol
swift - you've gotten much better
spawn - same for you
green-hunter - nice job with the placing, we'll work on the samus dittos
OWM - did better this time around proud of ya

good job to those who placed

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I was that noob Luigi with LEN as my tag. It was my first tourney, and it was an awesome time for me, thanks for makin' it happen.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
kevinm, mofo, brookman, trademark (and everyone else i friendlied): good games it was fun, i hate mute city, love teaming with dedicated bowsers, love fighting ness, and love not playing pikachus
massive stage johns
Hey guys, I was that noob Luigi with LEN as my tag. It was my first tourney, and it was an awesome time for me, thanks for makin' it happen.
i remember you. you cheered for me the whole way thru :) we need to play more

Cort

Apple Head
I should have counterpicked anything but DK64 and I would have done better. =[

I was playing fine, just made a lot of horrible decisions.

GGs to Maine though, you guys are too fucking good.

Banks

Smash Hero
u should have marth ditto'd him husband style

top 7 was all blade breakers + ky and phish-it. so ky and phish-it either join blade breakers or forfeit ur positions

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I hate how I won on Mute City

Because now I've got nothing to throw back at Cort when he goes on his Pokefloat rants

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
yo thanks everybody for makin this tourney awesome. it was my second tourney along with my friend, v, or as he calls himself, the better v. we dont get out to play much but this was def. worth it and anyone know what place v got overall in singles? haha just curious. i donno many alias' but thanks pc, cort, and the guys from longisland, cliff..etc. if you guys are ever round westport/norwalk ct, just get to me and we can smash or somethin

Banks

Smash Hero
V u should definitely join the blade breakers. we need a chiseled face for our public image, u can be on the blade breakers billboard ads! ^___^

i'm hoping this post makes nus and/or milktea mad im not saying their faces are chiseled

also dazwa, best avatar ever. EVER

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Good one th0rn

I don't know why I counterpick MC against Marths, I tend to lose there anyway
MC > marth
yo thanks everybody for makin this tourney awesome. it was my second tourney along with my friend, v, or as he calls himself, the better v. we dont get out to play much but this was def. worth it and anyone know what place v got overall in singles? haha just curious. i donno many alias' but thanks pc, cort, and the guys from longisland, cliff..etc. if you guys are ever round westport/norwalk ct, just get to me and we can smash or somethin
the real v was that overly excited sheik user right?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> No wonder I saw two people with the tag V, and only one was actually him @_@.
Imposters.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
all ball players need sick mindgames to get the ball into the hoop

like the globetrotters

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
PC's old girlfriend. 3 games, I could have beaten her, she is mindgameless.
dayum so you lost to someone with no mindgames you must be really talented. Next time address someone by their name instead of by their ex boyfriend its pretty rude to both people. At least if you don't know her name be like "that girl who played peach" <_<.

Top Bottom