• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

ZATCH BELL!? YEAH!

Crunchyroll has it, but they dont have the last 50 episodes so i dont want to watch it
The only thing I remember about it is crying, a lot of crying
In a way, it's the original Steven Universe :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'll tell you what it isn't.

Legit
HOLY **** WHAT KIND OF ****ING NIGHTMARE FUEL IS THIS!?
Even so, I like the style, and it be pretty cool to have it happen.

Also @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 I keep forgetting to ask, but can I use your frogger art?

I don't know if this means anything or not, but people are saying on reddit that Japan may have gotten a Smash Update.
View attachment 71074
(https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3j13p4/maintenance_monday_megathread/?sort=new&limit=500)
Now there is no source on this and I don't believe it at all, but I'm posting it here just in case.
@PushDustIn

should know about this. I call fake though.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
HOLY **** WHAT KIND OF ****ING NIGHTMARE FUEL IS THIS!?
I would totally love to see Giygas be playbable. A major figure in the first two games, and influences the villian of the 3rd game. I think I would love him just for the final smash alone.

"Everyone can't grasp Giygas attack!"

Instant death. Or it just gives status effects like in game lol.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I say nothing interesting is going to happen tonight. (No characters, stages, either released or leaked or revealed ahead of time). Anyone want to ACTUALLY challenge me, and follow through?

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
The best we can hope for in terms of hype is someone being able to datamine the patch and find some type of files that might indicate a new character or stage similar to Roy or Ryu. But I also think Sakurai won't make the same mistake twice if he cares that much for spoilers.

Chrono.

ehh. this seems like the kind of thing that'd be easy to fake
It's kinda 50/50 imo

It's definitely the type of thing Kojima would do, but it's so easy to fake as well.

It's better to wait and see unless something in those links tips us off.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How would a playable Giygas be like anyway? I really cannot grasp it, you know.

What I can grasp, however, would be certain people complaining how a three game series would get three reps... Isn't this déjà vu? :4pit::4palutena::4darkpit:

Also, @ Chrono. Chrono. , where is your avatar from? What anime is that character from?

If Japan actually got the update separately that basically kills any hype left.
Would be no different from what happened back in June with Roy and Ryu. The DLC Direct lost a lot of its luster... The trailers were still hype though, as well as Peach's Castle and Hyrule Castle being revealed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom