• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Welcome to the new NintenZone Social thread. Given this is a social, pretty much anything goes so long as it does not violate any ofSWF's Global Rules. Ex. Double Posting (please use the edit button), Media only posts (count as spam), flaming, censor dodging and inappropriate content, advertising,

Please report and ignore any posts you think are problematic. If you have questions, feel free to tag or PM a Staff member. Though if you wish to contest a Staff ruling or site policy, please PM the given Staff member or make a thread in the Forum Support boards; lets not try to keep the thread positive and on-topic.

Given what we have said above, Leak/Rumor discussion is naturally allowed, but we do ask you not to create any rumors/leaks directly on SWF nor to make a new thread for the given rumor/leak or rumors/leaks in general without consulting a Staff Member.

Gaming as a whole can be found in the Light House boards, and Mario/Zelda/Pokemon discussion threads belong in their respective sub-forums.

http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1 (Currently playing USF4)
http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2 (Currently playing Melee)
http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo3 (Currently playing Persona 4 Arena)
http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo4 (Currently playing Sm4sh)

Thread rules:
1. Large images (Images that stretch a normal text post) must be put into spoiler tags.

2. In order to keep discussion going, and to prevent 'meme-posting',we are limiting the number of videos per page. Please limit 5 videos per page.

3. Images, videos, etc must be relevant to the topic at hand, or be a new topic that the user wants to introduce. Posts that are for "like-farming" are not permitted.

4. Listen to the mods. If a moderator tells you to stop, then stop. If you have an issue with what that moderator's decision, please PM that moderator. If you do not feel comfortable addressing that moderator directly, please bring the issue to Forum Support. Do not continue fighting in the thread. We will hand out infractions.

5. You must respect the person. You can disagree with their logic, but personal attacks are not tolerated. A minor trolling infraction will be given to first time offenders. Repeat offenders will be given additional infraction points.

6. Your post must be substantial. "Happy birthday" posts must have something related to the topic on hand. You may always post a 'happy birthday' message on the user's page, or PM without reservations.

7. No censor dodging! Posts that are censored by the user themselves are considered censor dodging. Images containing swear words are not allowed and will be removed.

Any questions regarding these rules may be asked to any of the moderators in charge:
@Firus
@PushDustIn
@Frostwraith
@ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

Last edited by a moderator:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
and so ends a grand time....lets hope this doesn't backfire on us

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
First. (Technically not first but second but whatevs.)

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Anyways, lets start this off...

by getting back to business!

http://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/38krpd/another_e3_leak_im_sure/
Hi Reddit, excuse the silly username as this is just a throwaway account. I have a friend who has numerous connections to people in the software industry (this is mostly through friendships with top e-sports players), and an early post-production rough of the newest Nintendo direct was shown to a notable connection. This information has been brewing for a large amount of time, being sent to and fro from different Skype group chats and IRC rooms with multiple people already knowing a wealth of information included here. After discussing it for a length of time with individuals within these groups, we have decided to share a wealth of this information with the general public. Please don't expect answers to any questions, as I know nothing aside from what I am about to post. Thank you very much!

Here it is:

• (presentation through all sections handled by iwata unless specified)
  • 1a. downloadable content teaser for ryu (as predicted)
  • 1b. lucas, miiverse + green greens (shown in ryu trailer) 20th of june, ryu tbd
  • 1c. tournament mode following direct
  • 1d. reminder to vote in smash ballot
  • 2a. teaser new game "star fox cross"
  • 2b. players can create their own avatars
  • 2c. features local + online multiplayer (players can co-op or battle)
  • 2d. features hub world, connects with miiverse
  • 2e. star fox x smash bros: mii gunner pilot costumes free with preorder
  • 2f. star fox x amiibo: arwing amiibo allows players to carry avatar b/w wii us
  • 3a. ARUMIKAN (project giant robot) given teaser
  • 3b. (miyamoto presents dressed like main character) world where giant robots battle for sport
  • 3c. main character oishi fights against evil corporation looking to misuse giant robot technology
  • 3d. atmosphere is very light, themed around fruits (oishi has an orange on his shirt)
  • 4a. iwata quips about robots (the bugger), announces xenoblade x american release date sept 5th
  • 5a. (bill trinen) "nindie minute" showcases several indie games coming to nintendo platforms
  • 5b. nintendo reaffirms support of indie games
  • 6a. info regarding project mirai dx
  • 6b. players can create music videos and upload them + share them with other players
  • 7a. promotion/bump for fire emblem if, no new substantial info
  • 8a. teaser trailer for wavemo 3ds (pushmo etc)
  • 8b. generates platformer levels from music gathered from sd card
  • 8c. allows for in-game sound recording with editing more versatile than native 3ds sound app
  • 9a. amiibo segment
  • 9b. smash bros TCG with amiibo functionality, used in the same fashion as toy counterparts
  • 9c. bowser jr, dr. mario, ganondorf, olimar, zss amiibo confirmed september 12th
  • 9d. chibi robo amiibo to be bundled with the game to be released in october
  • 9e. chibi robo x mario kart: unlocks adorable :3 chibi robo kart when amiibo is scanned
  • 10a. iwata comments on splatoon's high reception
  • 10b. assures players that dlc will be added to the game as scheduled
  • 11a. mario maker teaser, showcasing a lot of new content (spiked enemies, nsmb crows and bats, wigglers, boo and boo circles)
  • 11b. slated for october 1st release
  • 12a. (iwata introduces game designer goichi suda) teaser for new nintendo third person action game ip "ANGEL BLOOD"
  • 12b. set in japan, atmosphere is very dark with predominantly red color scheme
  • 12c. main character tall adult male with long blonde hair, sporting black peacoat
  • 12d. assassin hired to kill superpowered yakuza members
  • 12e. stealth elements involved, with player sneaking along walls and behind enemies before ambushing them
  • 12f. release date late 2015, more information coming in the later months
  • 13a. "final announcement" gameplay teaster shown for game simply titled "POKEMON"
  • 13b. set in the first region and features trainer from pokemon red and blue, traversing through cities and forests in third person
  • 13c. pokemon battles happen in real time
  • 13d. "we are hoping to release this new pokemon title sometime in 2016" (iwata addresses the audience, closing the presentation)
EDIT:
Bonus Leaked Amiibo Pics!

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
No.

A new beginning!
THE LEAKS GROUP WAS DESTROYED.

The users of the leak group were powerless to save it!

Now all that remains.... is the NintenZone Social thread!

A massive, patchwork thread composed of the fragments of the group that no longer exist, maintained by the Iron Will of its Masters @--- and @ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei !

Each user is a domain unto themselves!

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Looks like our plumbers be patching those leaks quick tonight

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
lulz Star Fox Cross

Can't wait for the sequel Star Fox: Tic Tac Toe.
-The Star Fox and Star Wolf teams are in a heated Tic Tac Toe competition-

Wolf: -studies paper in front of him. sees right through Fox's method of winning, slashes x in place with claws, tearing paper in half- CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT STAR FOX.

Fox: -face palms- You could've just used your pen, you ****

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Yeah, I stopped believing that leak when I read June 20th. Also hello new thread!

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Welp. This looks pretty much the same as that other place.

I'm ok with this.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Neat. Let's see how this goes.

Is it alright if the OP have a link to the SmashLeaks IRC?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

I'm ok with this.
I said this about the Applebee's I walked into yesterday.

I came out a hooker working for a pimp named Lady Spankenbottom.

She deals exclusively with gay men. Very pricey. None of you could even remotely afford any of our hookers services.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I'm ok with this.
And you all complained that we were being tyranical.

Pbtth!

Ya babies.

Naoshi

LMFAO Angel Blood... But the Smash TCG sounds neat though.

Leak was debunked anyways but I always outright assume any and every E3 leak involving the full Direct is always full of **** though. :/ So it kinda sucks when there's usually an interesting idea amongst these leaks.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I said this about the Applebee's I walked into yesterday.
I came out a hooker working for a pimp named Lady Spankenbottom.
She deals exclusively with gay men. Very pricey. None of you could even remotely afford any of our hookers services.
I'm not sure whether or not I needed to know this.

Neat. Let's see how this goes.
Is it alright if the OP have a link to the SmashLeaks IRC?
plz.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
LMFAO Angel Blood
Angel Blood is the most generically emo title I could ever think of too.

Like I bet who made that title loved the Devil May Cry reboot and mained Donte in All-Stars.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Best part is that since this is a public forum, you guys get new people all the time! :D

Naoshi

Angel Blood is the most generically emo title I could ever think of too.

Like I bet who made that title loved the Devil May Cry reboot and main Donte in All-Stars.
It sets itself up for deviantart/myspace era jokes.

Even My Immortal sounds like a better name :laugh:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Best part is that since this is a public forum, you guys get new people all the time! :D
New people please realize I am not serious. I'm never serious.

I am named after a cartoon alien who is vaguely the worst being in existence.

He's also dressed like Rosalina in my avatar.

Look at him.

Trashy.

Long story short. New people I'm nice. Just goofy as hell.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
New people please realize I am not serious. I'm never serious.

I am named after a cartoon alien who is vaguely the worst being in existence.

He's also dressed like Rosalina in my avatar.

Look at him.

Trashy.

Long story short. New people I'm nice. Just goofy as hell.
Don't listen to him new people.

IT'S ALL A TRICK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom