• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
By that logic Ewbi and Nintendo are best buddies because of the Rayman trophy despite all the **** Ewbi did
So ubisoft is on bad terms with Nintendo, yet rayman got trophy?
I never said best buddies, just that they were not on "bad terms."

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This man speaks the truth.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Here's why I believe Nintendo are in bad terms with Konami. Brawl advertised a PS3 exclusive. I don't think Nintendo was happy with that
If they weren't okay with that, then why would they say yes to letting him in?
Like I pointed out before, if they were on bad terms with them we wouldn't have gotten MGS3D and what not.Plus, if that really bothered them, couldn't they have said no to his inclusion.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I dont think nintendo is on bad terms with any company currently if any tey are on bad terms with anyone it would porbably be EA seeing as they bashed the wii u multiple times

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If they weren't okay with that, then why would they say yes to letting him in?
Like I pointed out before, if they were on bad terms with them we wouldn't have gotten MGS3D and what not.Plus, if that really bothered them, couldn't they have said no to his inclusion.
Konami proved they did a pisspoor job with MGS3D. I think you should stop pretending that port matters

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's why I believe Nintendo are in bad terms with Konami. Brawl advertised a PS3 exclusive. I don't think Nintendo was happy with that
If they didn't like it, then they wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Think before you spout nonsense.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
I worked hand-in-hand with [director] Mr. [Masahiro] Sakurai, who I also consider a friend. At the time Nintendo thought that Snake felt like a Sony character, and didn’t think he would fit into SSBB. However, I really wanted Snake in the game, and it was through Mr. Sakurai that we were able to reach a consensus and make that happen.” - Kojima

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Hey look, we got our first fake Mario Maker DLC leak!

DOWNLOADABLE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS, YOU SAY?

:luigi:THE:luigi64:DREAM:luigimelee:IS:luigi2:NOT:4luigi:DEAD:luigi:

EDIT: I JUST READ THE FAKE PART OF THE POST WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TOO ME, INTERNET

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

Chrono.

Yeah Mario is the only playable character, of course that may change with DLC later on.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
That right there. A lot of people DON'T want an Indie chaaracter, and those are the majority of the dissenters. The rest are fans of other Indie characters.
Well, like I said - Indie is a huge thing in the gaming community. There's no actual good argument against an indie character in Smash when indie gaming is as important as it is, especially since Nintendo is backing a lot the more famous indie titles/games out there.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Smash bros :4ryu: page has a link directing to Street fighter V website,all the arguments are invalid.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So anything happening?

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Well, like I said - Indie is a huge thing in the gaming community. There's no actual good argument against an indie character in Smash when indie gaming is as important as it is, especially since Nintendo is backing a lot the more famous indie titles/games out there.
Too bad "Indie" isn't a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom