• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Let's also talk about the fact that Zelda brought us the most anime thing I have ever witnessed:

Chrono.

I was getting something to drink and I actually thought that headphone ad was the special announcement.

Headphones confirmed.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So I still think something is coming sooner rather than later. Maintenance can be anything sure.

But the website seems to have been changed and a flaw found (that if he had been there since the beginning of the Ryu update, well calls into question Nintendo's webmasters).

That and this rumor and everything.

I just, something is happening soon.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
:snake:: Farting? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Fire Emblem's audience is older teenagers and young adults so making it M really wouldn't hurt anyone or anything. It whether Nintendo wants to do it.

Kids don't really buy FE unless they recognized them from Smash and even then most kids wouldn't get to see certain characters. Remember :4marth:only game release here is rare and pretty bad. :4myfriends: games are expensive as **** and pretty hard to find as well & :4feroy:never got his game translated at all

D

Deleted member

Im so confused right now......

What happened to the Shovel Knight rumor? you know, the one that was backed by reliable people or something?.....

Im going to eat Pizza while i wait for answers.

Chrono.

What happened to the Shovel Knight rumor? you know, the one that was backed by reliable people or something?.....

@Speedwagon

It's still up in the air, but there's nothing to do but wait and see if anything happens the next couple of weeks.
So I still think something is coming sooner rather than later. Maintenance can be anything sure.

But the website seems to have been changed and a flaw found (that if he had been there since the beginning of the Ryu update, well calls into question Nintendo's webmasters).

That and this rumor and everything.

I just, something is happening soon.
I think Smash Twitter will say something about it.

I mean for the last batch of costumes they were just announced out of the blue one day.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Yes it would, it totally would, there's no way that it would get past the ESRB.
Lmao no it wouldn't change it. Many other games rated T are seriously violent and full of things like this. For gods sake Xenoblade features a scene where someone is brutally slaughtered and the killer LAUGHS ABOUT IT and someone swears to murder said killer.

Redub the lines and it'll be fine.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Technically the Shovel Knight rumor is unaffected by the lack of a confirmation now, since it was only said that something will happen within the next month or two. We were just being hopeful about something being confirmed now so we wouldn't have to wait for (de)confirmation.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Is it me or does the game look much better?
Maybe the one leak from ages ago that said that Star Fox Zero was getting a graphic overhaul wasn't a lie after all :smirk:

But for real, this game looks great.

And I can't wait, especially since I'll be playing it in about a month and a few days from now :awesome:

Pardon my asking
But who the hell keeps a knife inbetween their breasts at all times like that
Sir, are you ****posting in the wrong thread again? :smirk:

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'll probably get a lot more hyped for Star Fox when it starts getting closer.

Is it me or does the game look much better?
I would hope so. . .it's still in development for a reason :p

It does actually look a little bit better but I never payed much attention to it at E3

RE next gen consoles. The fact there are more unannounced games for the NX I want (Metroid, next 3d mario, probaly zelda) than there are exlusives I want for either system (Halo 5+wars, crackdown, Ratchet and Clank) really says something for how much I care for the system. SFV will be on PC anyway. I just REALLY need to hope Kingdom hearts gets a NX port. . .

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Regarding the third gif for a second, I'd love to see the excuse for her bursting out her cleavage. I know it's for some ultimate attack of some sort, but I want to know why.
Well if I had a knife inbetween my breasts, I would get rid of it if I were them
If I was a Female. :drshrug:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well if I had a knife inbetween my breasts, I would get rid of it if I were them
If I was a Female. :drshrug:
Real talk. It would depend on the woman's bust and bra.

Entirely possible for the knife to stay in place if the right combination was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom