• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I didn't write this, but it may or may not be relevant given that Rool vs. SK debate.

The real reason Etika does stupid things sometimes is because he's being mind controlled.

Let me tell you the tale. One day, Mew2king came across a shrink ray. He saw that Etika's hair was a flat tourney-legal stage and wanted to practice on it before anyone else could so he snuck into Etika's house, shrunk himself, and began to live in Etika's hair. Everything went great until one day he slipped from the lofty bungalow he constructed using the frozen tears of all the players he's beat in pools with Pichu. He tried to climb back up but his hand circuitry malfunctioned and he was sent plummeting down to Etika's scalp.

M2K's bungalow was so high up in the tower of hair that he achieved maximum velocity and ended up puncturing a hole in Etika's head, and fell into his brain. M2K thankfully survived the fall as his super-ripped muscles cushioned the impact. Once he regained his bearings and realized where he was, his cunning robotic mind developed a scheme. He would gain control of Etika's brain and use his body to continue playing Melee, with a fresh new pair of functioning hands. So he did just that. Etika is still in control most of the time, but M2K can take control whenever he pleases and make him do anything.

He uses this power to troll the Smash community. And that's why Etika does silly things. You'll see that I'm right when "Etika" wins EVO 2016. M2K is still working on fully syncing his processing hardware to Etika's brain, that's why he hasn't entered anything yet, but it should be ready by then.
this is the best thing of all time

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yes to Jack Frost and Kalas. No to everyone else.
Granted Kalas is because of the potential "Not another blue haired swordsman!" salt I'll be collecting.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I didn't write this, but it may or may not be relevant given that Rool vs. SK debate.

Since this debate was apparently a big joke (didn't saw it myself) I wouldn't be surprised if it was the truth.:awesome:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
shulk is my favrotie blue haired generic swordsman :troll:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Oh my gosh, please don't remind me of that stream, it was one large build up of all the things stupid that Etika does. I honestly felt I was watching something like this,

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
All I can say in regards to Pixels is that it was at least better than Fant4stic.
Not saying much but it's the only nice thing I have to say about it.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
His tag is BILTHY which might be the greatest thing I've heard.

Chrono.

Apparently they aren't going to do anything before FE11. SO HECTOR, LYN AND IKE ARE SCREWED. **** THIS
Nothing confirmed yet, all they said was that there'd be more focus on Awakening/Akaneia characters.

For all it's worth, the 2013 teaser did have all the lords but who knows how much changed since then lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Which is stupid because they showed Roy, Eliwood and a bunch of other lords for a ton of other FE games in the initial reveal trailer as well.
I think that was before they could settle on a concrete idea for the game. Remember it was unheard of throughout 2014 despite the Early 2013 Direct.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I hope at least Hector is in SMT x FE, I'd love to see what they would do with his design.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Lordy I saw so many new pages and thought something else had happened.

Just that you guys talk a lot.

Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom