• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm gonna say this and it's gonna be blasphemous considering if you're a weeaboo

Buy an Xbox One
I'm serious. I can understand the issue with multiplats but damn the exclusives look fun, it has backwards compatibility (somewhat), while you pay for online, its netcode is the near perfection on Xbox One and isn't hot trash like PSN. Unless you desperately want Street Fighter V or Persona 5, just get an Xbone, build a PC and/or Stick to your PS3. You're still gonna get FFXV, KH3 and even FF7 remake

And IMO, the Xbone controller is better than DS4.
Plus I'm on the Xbox One primarily.
That'll be her biggest reason.
:awesome:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
no that's suika dummy
Khoru, sweety, notice the intentional type of WaterMleon
They need some more money to try and improve their online services.
:troll:
Nope. It's to improve the Vita and their security systems
I'm gonna say this and it's gonna be blasphemous considering if you're a weeaboo

Buy an Xbox One
I'm serious. I can understand the issue with multiplats but damn the exclusives look fun, it has backwards compatibility (somewhat), while you pay for online, its netcode is the near perfection on Xbox One and isn't hot trash like PSN. Unless you desperately want Street Fighter V or Persona 5, just get an Xbone, build a PC and/or Stick to your PS3. You're still gonna get FFXV, KH3 and even FF7 remake

And IMO, the Xbone controller is better than DS4.
As much as I usually go 'LOL MICROSOFT WAS NAMED AFTER BILL GATES' ****' I have to admit, Microsoft has been stepping up their game, Scalebound's also got my interest and it has more N64 games than the Wii U

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
If you guys want to know what Sony did to themselves with the PS3, I highly recommend this video.
It's very informative, but I understand if you don't want to watch a creep beard man talk.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I only have a PS4, but I believe it. Sony is terrible with analog stick placement.
Dude, outside of the DS2, Playstation controllers are mediocre as hell. There's a reason why my PC games always have 360 controller as my set game pad. I just wish the Wii U pro controller was useable as well because that is the greatest controller since the Genesis and Gamecube that I have ever held.

As much as I usually go 'LOL MICROSOFT WAS NAMED AFTER BILL GATES' ****' I have to admit, Microsoft has been stepping up their game, Scalebound's also got my interest and it has more N64 games than the Wii U
True and if miss out on SFV, Killer Instict is incredible replacement and the player base will get stronger on the PC release.

Plus I'm on the Xbox One primarily.
That'll be her biggest reason.
:awesome:
I bet you'll love that Dark Souls 3 content on there.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

I'll get it for Cupheads alone, that game looks amazing!

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
Dude, outside of the DS2, Playstation controllers are mediocre as hell. There's a reason why my PC games always have 360 controller as my set game pad. I just wish the Wii U pro controller was useable as well because that is the greatest controller since the Genesis and Gamecube that I have ever held.
Only thing Pro controller is missing is analog triggers.

DS4 is mediocre, but I put up with it for Bloodborne.
True and if miss out on SFV, Killer Instict is incredible replacement and the player base will get stronger on the PC release.
SFV is also getting a PC release, and has cross-play with the PS4 version apparently.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Bloodborne is worth the purchase imo.
I feel that more than one game is needed to justify the purchase of a console.
I can justify PS4 with Until Dawn, Bloodborne, inFamous Second Son & First Light and eventually Horizon and Persona 5. Hopefully the AoT game as well.

Xbox always has me at "Halo" however. Scalebound and Quantum Break look sweet plus I've loved Gears of War so much..

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Like I said before, everything that I care about is either coming to PC or Wii U so I'll just save money to buy those games instead.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I feel that more than one game is needed to justify the purchase of a console.
I can justify PS4 with Until Dawn, Bloodborne, inFamous Second Son & First Light and eventually Horizon and Persona 5. Hopefully the AoT game as well.

Xbox always has me at "Halo" however. Scalebound and Quantum Break look sweet plus I've loved Gears of War so much..
Did you all know that the developers of Bloodborne, From Software, are making a very cutesy looking spin-off of monster hunter? That'd be irony for you.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Did you all know that the developers of Bloodborne, From Software, are making a very cutesy looking spin-off of monster hunter? That'd be irony for you.
I'm aware. The MH spin-off was disappointing as FS are usually associated with Dark Souls and I don't like MH at all.
Nintendo really needs a Souls style game on their system.

D

Deleted member

This post was delayed by 30 minutes because **** this onternet
Actually, I just remembered a fitting name
Which female user in this thread has a bird's name in her username?
@HyperFalcon joins the team!
No pics because **** this internet

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I feel like making an image every time you add someone new to your team. Picture of the Pokemon, and a cheesy line to go with it.

HyperFalcon Chatters to battle! plz dont hurt me

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Shantae amiibo confirmed.:p
HalfGenie Hype!
Fun fact about her. SHE'S ALSO FLAT! MUAHAHAHA
Yooka Laylee amiibo hype!:rotfl:
We haven't heard any info about that in a while right?
Yooka Laylee amiibo confirmed!!!!

In all honesty this is good news. If Mario and Sonic has amiibo support, we may be seeing some more Sonic amiibo
Metal Sonic amiibo when?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
If only Dice and EA weren't making the game. I'm so conflicted over it.
Yeah, Im not liking EA. Theres seems to be plenty of content, in the manner of paid DLC however .-. However, my friend is really excited for it, and I hope to have an Xbox One before the end of the year so that I can get the pre-order DLC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom