• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yo I died??? :"(

I just...I still can't even start to think SK's possibly more likely then K. Rool, but thanks.
Nah, you're alive and kicking ass
Storm Throw is OP as ****
You got the Guts
Made a Tomb out of Rocks to the Murderer Pinsir and got Revenge on Absol
You the real MVP ;^)

EDIT: I just caught a Female Chatot
I ****ing love Chatot, great design and a 100% confusion inflicting 65 base power signature move
What should I name her?

Last edited by a moderator:

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
So would everybody happy about this:

- Wolf
- Shovel Knight
- 1 DK character
- 2 Nintendo Newcomer
- 1 Third Party Character

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I went from hoping the leak was fake, to perhaps it has something to it, to seems likely I guess, and now I'm starting to doubt it. A lot of coincidences, but a lot of speculation based on other things happening.

Why is YCG still campaigning for SK?
If it took a year to make the amiibo, surely it would have nothing to do with Smash.
If SK does get in Smash then we are to believe SK gets two amiibos?
Why is Push and Neo Zero only 75% confident? Whats behind the source we don't know?

Also the maintenance coming out soon, during PRIME time in the US. Usually the servers go down in the middle of the morning. The last time this happened, it was for an update.
Maybe they are still campaigning so Shovey does end up playable, pretty much everyone wants their stuff in Smash, even Edward Mcmillan

D

Deleted member

Reposting because I don't think anyone saw the edit

I just caught a Female Chatot
I ****ing love Chatot, great design and a 100% confusion inflicting 65 base power signature move
What should I name her?

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Time for a new sig. No room for you Joe and Mac, or Zeke though. So close yet so far.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

- Wolf
- Shovel Knight
- 1 DK character
- 2 Nintendo Newcomer
Take off the last third party characters and I'm good. It's perfect for me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

What should I name her?
Uptown Girl.
is it really that bad?
One of their biggest complaints was how you could only Unite Morph with the touchscreen. Even the footage said 'Right analog stick you dolt' TvTropes on W101 YMMV says it best

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

What should I name her?
Joke name or serious name?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm curious, does anyone else say something when doing something in Smash? I always do one of two things when I'm certain I'll get a tipper with Marth. I either yell MINNA MITEITE KURE or make a pun. 'I wanna POINT something out! You suck, may I give you a TIP?!'
in games in general.....not much.

But I do sometime do stuff with my controller. Like in TTYD, I ALWAYS push the button of the victory theme every time I hear it.

And on that matter, I got so used to the TTYD jump stylish (you push again after the second stomp) that I do it on pm64 but it does nothing.

but on smash, even if I wanted to do this, I'll be way too concentrated to think about it :)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I always have theme when I name my Pokemon

Gen 1: Wrestlers
Gen 2: Anime characters
Gen 3: Street Fighter characters
Gen 4: Musicians
Gen 5: Presidents
Gen 6: Movie Stars

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
They kept bringing up several times, in almost every Nintendo related page, the Wii U's sales numbers from the time, even going as far as to say that they practically lost to Sony.
Meanwhile Nintendo has more money in the bank and unlike Sony, their system doesn't have bull**** and it actually has good exclusives to warrant a purcha

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What happened with that exclusive reveal thing at PAX?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So, there is one more time slot for an announcement at 4:15PM PST today. I doubt it's going to have Smash, but there is the potential.
upload_2015-8-28_16-33-34.png

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

- Wolf
- Shovel Knight
- 1 DK character
- 2 Nintendo Newcomer
Wolf
King K Rool
Isaac
Inklings or Bandana Dee
Rayman, Banjo, Snake or Shantae

Shovel Knight can stay as far away from the roster as possible.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So, there is one more time slot for an announcement at 4:15PM PST today. I doubt it's going to have Smash, but there is the potential.
View attachment 70644
Street Fighter 5 already had its character announcement, right?
I doubt it's Smash too, but I'm interested nonetheless.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Meanwhile Nintendo has more money in the bank and unlike Sony, their system doesn't have bull**** and it actually has good exclusives to warrant a purcha[/quote]
Yeah but how long is that gonna last? The PS3 was in a similar position at the start and now look where it's at.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I just played like a for glory little Mac one match...why do all of us have to have that one match. :c

View attachment 70644
Could be, who knows. Whatever it may be, couldn't be worse than the rock band presentation last night...

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I actually have some excitement for Lego Dimensions, mainly because PORTAL.
i would care for that game more if they didn't miss the biggest oppurnity in the world.How are you gonna have premission to use both DC and Marvel characters and not have them croosover

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Thing is, PS4 is lacking in so much, PS3 did end up having good games and so, but a required 20 buck monthly bill* for online and stuff is ludicrous, especially as most games focus on online play these days, Yahtzee described it best in his Destiny review. Hell, there's no backwards compatibility so I'm better in the long run getting a PS3 instead

*I may be wrong on that

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Did you start off your matches with a dash attack?
No, I'm better than that. It was agianst a villager, and I couldn't get pass his tree or projectiles (he stood by the ledge). He then just pushed me off the stage, and I wasn't thinking right. I'm usually pretty good with Little Mac, yet I always have one match where everything goes wrong...

Chrono.

Street Fighter 5 already had its character announcement, right?
I doubt it's Smash too, but I'm interested nonetheless.
Yeah, Ono had hinted at R.Mika and before that explicitly said that the next reveal will be for PAX.

Next reveal is on Sept 11.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
i would care for that game more if they didn't miss the biggest oppurnity in the world.How are you gonna have premission to use both DC and Marvel characters and not have them croosover
To be fair there's Disney Infinity which has Marvel characters and LEGO Dimensions is a competitor in the Toys to Life market.

Thing is, PS4 is lacking in so much, PS3 did end up having good games and so, but a required 20 buck monthly bill* for online and stuff is ludicrous, especially as most games focus on online play these days, Yahtzee described it best in his Destiny review. Hell, there's no backwards compatibility so I'm better in the long run getting a PS3 instead

*I may be wrong on that
PS3's online was free. You paid for PS Plus which got you "free games" but it's mandatory on the PS4.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
All I know is that literally every game I would want a PS4 for is also coming to PC, and I already have a good PC.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
To be fair there's Disney Infinity which has Marvel characters and LEGO Dimensions is a competitor in the Toys to Life market.

PS3's online was free. You paid for PS Plus which got you "free games" but it's mandatory on the PS4.
That alone is why I feel like Sony ****ed up big time
All I know is that literally every game I would want a PS4 for is also coming to PC, and I already have a good PC.
That's something I need to buy. Alongside a New3DS. And repair costs for my regular 3DS. And a phone that isn't a decade old

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

*I may be wrong on that
Playstation Plus is also so uneeded. Why the **** should I have to pay for online when Nintendo has it for free? I mean bull****!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Playstation Plus is also so uneeded. Why the **** should I have to pay for online when Nintendo has it for free? I mean bull****!
It's why I believe the true master race is PC and Nintendo, both don't make you pay extra for online play, and Sony and Microsoft don't have that many exclusives that interest me. Microsoft's doing much better in terms of exclusives, I'll give them that

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

*I may be wrong on that
I'm gonna say this and it's gonna be blasphemous considering if you're a weeaboo

Buy an Xbox One
I'm serious. I can understand the issue with multiplats but damn the exclusives look fun, it has backwards compatibility (somewhat), while you pay for online, its netcode is the near perfection on Xbox One and isn't hot trash like PSN. Unless you desperately want Street Fighter V or Persona 5, just get an Xbone, build a PC and/or Stick to your PS3. You're still gonna get FFXV, KH3 and even FF7 remake

And IMO, the Xbone controller is better than DS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom