• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Have any of you guys heard of Card Saga Wars? This game seriously needs to come out.
that native faith arrangement is kickass
and HOLY **** THAT SOMA SUPER

that reminds me: a big issue i have with both SSF and SSBC is the inconsistency of their art styles

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Eh, I don't care. I already have everyone I want, everything else is simply a dessert.
I only really want Dixie in and Wolf back. Most of my picks are pipe dreams anyway so I really don't care.

I do wish Dunban, Saki and Dark Samus were playable

Chrono.

My most wanted character right now is a pipe dream so I don't really mind/care who ends up in the roster by now.

I'll buy them anyway.

And you will too.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'm really not even sure who to consider likely at this point. Especially with something like the Ballot.

But I'm still gonna hold out hope for some of my favorites.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I missed the Rayman talk?

Also, anyone notice how James is summoned here whenever Rayman, Banjo, or Snake is brought up?

EDIT: I just realized how big that image is.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I feel a Donkey Kong Assist Trophy and a King Hippo one are majorly missing. Rest feel pretty reasonable, though.

D

Deleted member

My two most wanted characters are Zael from The Last Story and Simon Belmont, neither of which are very likely since the former is rather unpopular and the latter is owned by flipping Konami.

Other than those two, I'd be satisfied with the vastly more popular and plausible Isaac and K. Rool. I've wanted the latter for quite some time now and I became intruiged by the former's moveset potential after beginning my first playthrough of the original Golden Sun recently.

Khoru

Smash Champion
My two most wanted characters are Zael from The Last Story and Simon Belmont, neither of which are very likely since the former is rather unpopular and the latter is owned by flipping Konami.

Other than those two, I'd be satisfied with the vastly more popular and plausible Isaac and K. Rool. I've wanted the latter for quite some time now and I became intruiged by the former's moveset potential after beginning my first playthrough of the original Golden Sun recently.
i'm just curious, what does zael actually do? i don't know very much about the last story other than that it's kind of the "middle child" in terms of rainfall quality and that ex-ff devs made it.
(also liquid ganon)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Card Saga Wars... There's a name that I havent heard in ages. I'm still excited for the game and I'm glad it isn't dead... But it's reached Half Life 3 status of "Naw Guys it's gonna happen totally." For me.
Then again, it's probably a really good thing the game is staying so quiet. Too many updates for a game as copyright breaking as that gets it too much attention. Better to keep it quiet and finish it when stingy lawyers can't stop it anymore =P

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Rayman is without a doubt my most wanted character for Smash 4. I wanted him in the game even before his trophy announcement.

When the trophy announcement did happen...

I was Etika and Mewtwo was Rayman's trophy.

D

Deleted member

I don't know who i want more from Konami, Snake or Simon Belmont, I would love the inevitable bloody tears that would come with a castlevania stage, but Snake was a ton of fun in Brawl.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
i'm just curious, what does zael actually do? i don't know very much about the last story other than that it's kind of the "middle child" in terms of rainfall quality and that ex-ff devs made it.
(also liquid ganon)
He uses a sword.
Ewww another anime swordsman.
Just kidding. I have no idea. He has chains though. Not sure if he uses them though (I get Zael and the guy from Pandora's Tower mixed up)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I can't wait for the one true Konami rep to get into Smash.... Pachinko Machine.

:troll:

Last edited:

Chrono.

(also liquid ganon)
As in fighting/combat abilities? He pretty much uses a greatsword with some wind magic thrown in. Can also equip crossbows.

He also has a counter.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Tomorrow is the big day.

It's the day Burb's Warriors fight against each other to see who's the best.

Only 17 people have signed up, which means a whopping 33 slots are still available. If you haven't signed up yet, now is the time.

Is anyone planning on streaming this tourney on Twitch?

Also, do the 17 contestants want to set up a group chat on Skype?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Tomorrow is the big day.

Only 17 people have signed up, which means a whopping 33 slots are still available. If you haven't signed up yet, now is the time.

...What's this about again? lol :p

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800

I'm certain I've seen this image of Great Bay before, and this oh-so-conveniently comes right after the assets for music selection were released by the doc leak crew. Easily calling a fake.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Oh well, I am free for most of tomorrow (depending on the times and what not), but I don't think I will play because of my location in comparison to everyone else XD :p

I'm certain I've seen this image of Great Bay before, and this oh-so-conveniently comes right after the assets for music selection were released by the doc leak crew. Easily calling a fake.
I reckon this is fake af lmaoooo XD :p

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I believe that franchises that have a DLC stage won't get another one.

So don't expect anything from Zelda.

I'm hitting the hay

Chrono.

The Great Bay text is so bad

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Tomorrow is the big day.

I'm signed up! I might be a little late due to time zone differences. Forgot to check the time (if someone could post the time, thatd be useful).

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069

The font is wrong B,a, and y are too close
Who you gonna call?! LeakBusters!

Btw I'd join the tournament but I seriously doubt my parents would let me play for 3 hours straight....

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just completed that survey Nintendo posted earlier today. It was pretty long but I feel like it was important for me to do as a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom