• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Playing Pokemon Heartgold, and it seems I'd forgotten how bad Voltorb Flip was.

AUGH VOLTORB FLIP I DESPISE THIS GAME SO MUCH I WANT TO DESTROY IT AND WHOEVER THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY POINTS SO THE ONLY WAY TO GET COINS IS TO PLAY THIS UTTER ABOMINATION OF A GAME!!!

I despise Voltorb Flip.
eh, it's ok
better than rng slots
there are at least apps that will cheat and tell you how to win

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Marvel vs Capcom 2 is literally Copy and Paste from X-Men Children of the Atom, X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel vs Capcom 1, Darkstalkers and Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Although it isn't as bad as Capcom vs SNK 1&2 where rarely most spirtes on the Capcom side are new or isn't ripped from 3rd Strike, Alpha 3 or ripping Morrigan out from FREAKING DARKSTALKERS

D

Deleted member

Although it isn't as bad as Capcom vs SNK 1&2 where rarely most spirtes on the Capcom side are new or isn't ripped from 3rd Strike, Alpha 3 or ripping Morrigan out from FREAKING DARKSTALKERS
I'm pretty sure that Chun-Li and Yun were given new sprites in CvS2. They look awfully similar to their SF3 counterparts, though.

Chrono.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is literally Copy and Paste from X-Men Children of the Atom, X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel vs Capcom 1, Darkstalkers and Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Ah yes... The Infamous Morrigan Sprite

Used for every single game she was in

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Also, I'm upset that they didn't put Capcom vs SNK 2 on XBLA/PSN. I know about the PS2 port on PS3, but that one has no online play.

To be fair, Mega Man 10's powerups were incredibly lame.
Except Triple Blade. That one is awesome.
To be honest, Megam Man 10 was the weakest game in the series. Yes, weaker than 8. It was that boring, compared to 9 which is great

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
In b4 Ancel references Rabbids and not Rayman.

Lol.
He actually made a Pac-Man level, don't know if that's the one that'll be in the game though.

[collapse=]
Clearly hinting at the fact that Miyamoto was the one who suggested Pac-Man get into Smash. :troll:

Rayman confirmed Illuimati.
[/collapse]

Burb

The Absolute Worst
In b4 Ancel references Rabbids and not Rayman.

Lol.
If they did, I wouldn't blame them, in all honesty.

As horrible as Rabbids may be, I'm fairly certain they're more of a cash cow than Rayman currently is. More recognizable to the current crop of casual gamers, too.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
There was one part of my life where the Rabbids were more popular than Rayman at one point and was stuck in minigame hell

But that was same part where Crash and Spyro was stuck in their ugly artstyles and any late 90s-early 2000s platformer mascots got shafted and were stuck in crap game hell.

RIP Gex

Chrono.

Everything about Gex is bizarre.

The franchise just sorta vanished without a trace. It's not even that it had a bad game cause Gex 3 was the best one.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This thread just took a rabid turn for the worse. :troll:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Everything about Gex is bizarre.

The franchise just sorta vanished without a trace. It's not even that it had a bad game cause Gex 3 was the best one.
Alot of franchises are like that. Especially Mascot Platformers, remember Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and Aero the Acrobat

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Speaking of Rabbids, I wouldn't mind them as Mii Fighter costumes. All 3 classes. Not sure what weapon they can use for a Gunner, but the Swordfighter can use a Plunger.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
i loved the first game. A good old fashioned collectathon that couldnt have been more stereotypically Australian. Then the 2nd game happened which was a little weird but still fun with nostalgia goggles on. 3 was just weird from what ive sen.

Then krome proceeded to make some terrible spyro games and then go indie or whatever and made ty 4 mobile.

Also **** rabbidds. I dont care how much money they made.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I believe the Rabbids ate to much Ramen noodles, it killed Rayman.:troll:
Let the flaming commense. :troll:
No offense to Ramen fans. I like Ramen and think he has a good life ahead of him.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Speaking of Rabbids, I wouldn't mind them as Mii Fighter costumes. All 3 classes. Not sure what weapon they can use for a Gunner, but the Swordfighter can use a Plunger.
If Rayman gets in, I would love to see that, along with a Barbara Swordfighter outfit.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

NEW CHALLANGER APPROACHING
That's Young Ramsey you Fool!:troll:
I'm sorry to bring you bad news, but Etika is just a part of Robin's Final Smash. This will be the actual newcomer instead:
He surely tipped the scales on Gematsu :troll:.
You 2 are both wrong, I've just been tipped by a leaker called Akite he's shown me who the ballot winner is, and I can't believe we were so stupid not to see it coming,
:troll:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I'm so bored... I need to go to a wedding in 2 days and idk how to get time around, so I had this idea:

Since I'm so bored, tell me...

1. A character.
  2. A tagline.
  3. The artwork I should use.
With that info, I'll create a splash-screen like above. THAT'S HOW BORED I AM. So please, suggestions?
1. ♥♪!?
2. "♥♪!? Whirls in!"
3. http://genoforsmash.deviantart.com/art/Super-smash-bros-Geno-alt-skin-3-6-complete-542216655 the blue cape one or this if you can create animated gif http://www.deviantart.com/art/Geno-551320276

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom