• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
And before I go to bed another thought

If you count the clones, miis and Ryu Smash 4 has now introduced as many characters as Brawl did. Any more DLC will push it over to be the largest expansion of the series.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Basically, assuming you never bought any DLC and made the jump to a hypothetical NX upgrade that included the prevous DLC as standard, it would need at least $38 worth of content to be value for money. (assuming $60 price tage) And characters are $4 and Stage $2 in the eShop so in totatl that works out to either 9 and a half characters or 18 Stages. Or some combination like 6 characters and 7 stages.
I'd prefer it lean more towards characters than stages myself.
But more than that, I hope that a port has remixed modes, like console Smash Run and no Smash Tour.
And a proper Classic Mode.

Khoru

Smash Champion
smash flash is kinda neat but a lot of the design choices are... weird
at least they got rid of the OCs

(i wish they redid the characters that were overhauled in smash 4 though. their megaman is... ugh
also lol brawl zss)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(i wish they redid the characters that were overhauled in smash 4 though. their megaman is... ugh
also lol brawl zss)
Besides the 3 anime characters, the rostwr is fine
It's good to see theh're focusing on 1st party characters now like Isaac and Chibi Robo
Let them have Brawl ZSS
The salt would be too much for me to handle Sm4sh ZSS

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie though, Naruto's use of clones is rather interesting, I wish we had a character in Smash that made use of it, I just can't think of a Nintendo character thay clones itself
When will they reveal Luffy in the game. His reveal is long overdue.
I'm pretty sure they said he wasn't returning along the OCs and they would focus on actual video game characters instead, the anime trio is only in because they were already in the game prior to such decision

D

Deleted member

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

also lol brawl zss)
Being 100% honest i pefer there megaman over smash 4 megaman.Lot more fun and includes alot more power-ups than smash 4.

Chrono.

I just wish Smash 4 Megaman had the Mega Ball.

Otherwise he's okay aside from Leaf Shield.

Khoru

Smash Champion
weirdly
there's more from mega man 8 (tengu whatever and flame sword) than from mega man 9 (black hole bomb)
and there's absolutely nothing in smash from 10

Chrono.

weirdly
there's more from mega man 8 (tengu whatever and flame sword) than from mega man 9 (black hole bomb)
and there's absolutely nothing in smash from 10
Nothing from Megaman & Bass either.

Copy Vision would've been interesting, to say the least. lol

D

Deleted member

Smash 4 Mega Man has 3 moves with lemons
SSF2 only has one
SSB4:1
SSF2:0

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Playing Pokemon Heartgold, and it seems I'd forgotten how bad Voltorb Flip was.

AUGH VOLTORB FLIP I DESPISE THIS GAME SO MUCH I WANT TO DESTROY IT AND WHOEVER THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY POINTS SO THE ONLY WAY TO GET COINS IS TO PLAY THIS UTTER ABOMINATION OF A GAME!!!

I despise Voltorb Flip.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Yeah, I find it weird how there's no power from MM10.

I'm fine with there being no power from MM&B though because that game is literally from hell.

Chrono.

Speaking of Mahvel

I actually played MvC2 a few days ago for old times sake.

It's... such a bizarre game. From the presentation to how it plays to the roster. You can tell the staff just sorta put it together in like a week or something.
Yeah, I find it weird how there's no power from MM10.

I'm fine with there being no power from MM&B though because that game is literally from hell.
I heard the reason it's even that hard in the first place was because fans complained MM8 was way too easy.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Speaking of Mahvel

I actually played MvC2 a few days ago for old times sake.

It's... such a bizarre game. From the presentation to how it plays to the roster. You can tell the staff just sorta put it together in like a week or something.

I heard the reason it's even that hard in the first place was because fans complained MM8 was way too easy.
MvC2 is basically MUGEN before it was cool.

And yeah, I believe that's the reason for its difficulty. I mean, even for a series that's notoriously difficult, it's still ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom