• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Guys.

They were willingly decapitated. Blue wouldn't just cut someone's head off without permission... right?

AreJay25

I haven't played either Smash Land or Crusade. I like what I've seen from both though (Land scores points for making Vaporeon playable).

Last edited:

AreJay25

Ristar being in Crusade is actually pretty cool to me, since barely anyone else remembers him.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Hey, what do you guys think about Smash Bros Crusade?

I love it personally.
In my honest opinion.It sucks.It's whole thing can be wrapped up into these 3 words quantity over quality.In there rush to add so many characters in there game they fail to make it fun.In feels junky and sluggish which really doesn't make sense seeing as SSF2 is smooth and fast.And some of the characters visuals really dont fit.It was said earlier but the game feels like one big MUGEN game

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I downloaded Crusade just the other day. Love the inclusion of Petey Pirhana and Waluigi is a personal favorite. Pacman is extremely bouncy and I love it.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ristar being in Crusade is actually pretty cool to me, since barely anyone else remembers him.

Hey, I always remember Ristar and if you tell me otherwise, you're lying.

It's the only Sonic Team game aside from Burning Rangers that I like that doesn't feature :4sonic:

Chrono.

I still wish Ristar had been playable in All Stars (or at least gotten a course like Billy Hatcher).

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Crusade is fun for like... A day. I mean all things considered it isn't bad, but yeah, quantity over quality definitely is the best way to sum it up.
I really do like that Ristar moveset though. Deeelish.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
In my honest opinion.It sucks.It's whole thing can be wrapped up into these 3 words quantity over quality.In there rush to add so many characters in there game they fail to make it fun.In feels junky and sluggish which really doesn't make sense seeing as SSF2 is smooth and fast.And some of the characters visuals really dont fit.It was said earlier but the game feels like one big MUGEN game
I've said like literally 3 times how they're growing the beard and improving the gameplay and sprites.

Yeah, it was quantity over quality, but they're balancing both now.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've said like literally 3 times how they're growing the beard and improving the gameplay and sprites.
Doesn't change the fact it's still pretty lacking in every regard at the moment.
I myself am not a huge fan of it...the roster, despite its size, is incredibly lacking.
It does have Phoenix Wright, so..hats off, I suppose.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Doesn't change the fact it's still pretty lacking in every regard at the moment.
I myself am not a huge fan of it...the roster, despite its size, is incredibly lacking.
It does have Phoenix Wright, so..hats off, I suppose.
Y'know what guys we're gonna pretend me asking about our opinions of Crusade never happened, I'm factually the only person on Earth who enjoys it
What's Crusade?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Y'know what guys we're gonna pretend me asking about our opinions of Crusade never happened, I'm factually the only person on Earth who enjoys it
What's Crusade?
Does it really hurt your feelings that much that nobody in this group of around 15 people don't like a mediocre fangame you like?
Nobody is trying to attack you. You ASKED US what our opinions on the game were, by the way.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

doesn't matter what there planning on doing it's what they have now and what they have now isn't enjoyable in my opinion.It at this moment is the best example how quanity over quality and that's not good even for a fan game. However If you like go on ahead not gonna change my opinion on you

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Does it really hurt your feelings that much that nobody in this group of around 15 people don't like a mediocre fangame you like?
Nobody is trying to attack you. You ASKED US what our opinions on the game were, by the way.
I'm joking

My feelings aren't hurt at all, my God. Also, go ahead and take shots by calling it mediocore, but was that so neccessary?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom