• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

In all seriousness, I could never view the Monado as "cute." The same applies to my previous avatar.

Fierce Deity Link 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Calling it now. Ashley and Chrom as playable fighters in Project M

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm the cutest let's be real

On another topic of not being cute, do you think they could've cut Knux and Lyn? I very much doubt it. That'd be very unfair.
I hope not.
I just watched a video of both of them in PM. Man, Lyn looks ****ing hype as hype. I would never play anyone else if she was in the game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's obviously me.

His Sempai.

Except I shaved.

It's okay Push.

You can talk to me about your feelings.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Zanza isn't cute, he's fab.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Hey guys, me and friends were talking about that Project M leak of Knuckles and Lyn.

You guys think one of them will be revealed at Smashcon?
Potentially. They did hint at Lyn in the 3.6 trailer which probably means nothing. The kicker is though, they confirmed there will be content in 3.6 that's not the beta (such as Roy's awakening alt). So maybe. Smash Con would be an ideal place to. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of Project M Direct as well. That could definitely drum up some hype. Or realistically, break the Smash community in half.
inb4 Nintendo announces a character at Smash Con. :troll:

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Potentially. They did hint at Lyn in the 3.6 trailer which probably means nothing. The kicker is though, they confirmed there will be content in 3.6 that's not the beta (such as Roy's awakening alt). So maybe. Smash Con would be an ideal place to. I wouldn't seeing some kind of Project M Direct as well. That could be hype.
inb4 Nintendo announces a character at Smash Con. :troll:
..They did? When? When was she teased?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
..They did? When? When was she teased?
This is mostly assumptions and speculation. So it may not be intentional, but do you remember the scene in the trailer (the 3.6 trailer from march) where it's an All-Star versus match and it was on melee battlefield? One side had nearly all the Zelda reps while the other had Roy, Ike, Marth and Pit. Roy was eliminated by Toon Link and the scene ends just before Pit arrives. In the leak, it seemed as if Lyn was based of off Pit as they had the same entrance animation. That potentially means they could have cut off the footage before she arrived onto the stage. It actually kind of makes sense if you think about it. Although it's Ridley style of thinking XD.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Although this mostly likely won't happen. Just imagine the shockwaves the Smash community would feel if Nintendo announces a character at SSC and at the same time the PMDT does as well.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In an attempt to steer the conversation and hopefully tug at a few nostalgia strings.
Any of you remember this glorious master-piece. One of the best Sprite animations on the Web?
This is something I wish was finished. But it's never gonna happen.
And I feel some of you. But probably none of you will remember this:
Ah Hal and Jeff. They even made a cameo in SMBZ.
Both of these are my favorite. Watched them both when I was younger. I really wish they finished the last episode for Smbz.
As for smash kingdom, that's one of my all time favorite and always makes me laugh.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...evelopers_give_background_on_design_decisions

Someone in the Bandana Dee thread found an old interview about Rainbow Curse.

The interviewers asked why Waddle Dees were chosen as the multiplayer characters instead of characters such as Meta Knight or King Dedede, and the developers had this to say:

"The people who join multiplayer have one responsibility, and that is to protect Kirby. To me, I thought only one character really suited that responsibility, and that was Waddle Dee. He can catch Kirby, he can fight with a spear, and he's a lovable and humorous character that I think is unique and attractive for the game".

So, that's the explanation, I always wanted to know that.

Lovable, humorous, unique and attractive...
That's pretty cool. Bandana Dee is probably a staple in the series, well... that was pretty obvious, but... yeah

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is the Super Mario Maker amiibo bundle edition pre orderable at gamestop?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Found this channel.
His content is all very interesting. I hope this channel grows into something amazing!
EDIT: Got any ideas for something I could suggest?

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I did buy new Pokemon cards but I noticed something with the all new cards does the HP goes normally like 1000 and more? I guess I got fake Pokemon cards should i take my money back or just ignore 2 zeros from the HP?

Attachments

Chrono.

I did buy new Pokemon cards but I noticed something with the all new cards does the HP goes normally like 1000 and more? I guess I got fake Pokemon cards should i take my money back or just ignore 2 zeros from the HP?
Yup. They're fake.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Found this channel.
His content is all very interesting. I hope this channel grows into something amazing!
EDIT: Got any ideas for something I could suggest?
Dang, I knew this already, but it's still pretty cool. Makes me want to go play Twilight Princess again. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Dang, I knew this already, but it's still pretty cool. Makes me want to go play Twilight Princess again. Thanks for sharing.
Cool, someone that doesn't absolutely detest the very existence of Twilight Princess! That's rare.
I actually knew about this from Brawl (BrawlBox) but I didn't know how they made it work and that it helped make games run better! That's great info.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So I asked my local Gamestop about the 3-pack, and the guy confirmed that the pre-orders would be opened for this Saturday. Time to camp out for this Saturday. Ill ask about Super Mario Maker too.

Chrono.

......When it would probably take me a freaking magnifier and rotating the thing to even have a chance to read.....

That;s a bad sign.....

Seriously I don;t even get what is going on and I have a GENERAL idea of what i should read.....
That's probably why they stopped making them after the HGSS series lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom