• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Huh missed out on a long argument. Oh well.

Arguments are lots of fun but it seemed like this one got unnecessarily dragged out.

My username comes from a garbage can in Osaka. Push Dust In. If you call my Dustin you are technically wrong. :3

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Well, he already committed an even greater offense by omitting one key detail as to the main reason anybody plays on Ephraim's route in the first place:
Gheb X Riev OTP

D

Deleted member

Let's make this dream a reality, guys. :awesome:

Time to jumpscare the Smash Ballot. :troll:

Why would you ever support freddy when Foxy is far more relevant and has more moveset potential? If we're repping FNAF it might as well be the best character.

I have nrver played FNAF and never will

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
SomecallmeElliot likes fnaf
You know who else likes fnaf? Markiplier
Markiplier is a Youtuber
Youtube is a social media site
Twitter is also a social media site
Twitter has 7 letters
7 is a triangle, but without one side
Triangles are the sign of the Illuminati
Illuminati supports Freddy as DLC confirmed
Forgot Elliot lol.
Everybody should support Freddy. After all everybody knows that he's a shoo in just like another 'muh relevant' bear.:troll: Poor Banjo.
Also I just realized something. Why is your name pink but you don't have the words 'Pranked!' written underneath?

Last edited:

JuanHUM

Smash Cadet
NNID
JuanHUM

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

capcom_was_right.png
While that's the Europe PR guy who really didn't know what was going on mismanaged the damage control, Capcom has always been right.

For **** sakes look at this year with their games, Monster Hunter 4, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, how hey handled Street Fighter 5, all those Megaman rerelease son PSN and e-shop and as of late rebranding the franchise with he Legacy Collection and a new cartoon in 2016.

And all of that with no bull**** DLC tactics like SFxT or RE6 in sight. Which makes me believe Inafune was the for front of those decisions.

FNaF isn't a bad series. The fandom is bad, but the game itself is very fun.
I like my horror games to give me an eerie atmosphere for scares than jump scares for easy money. But that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom