• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Doubles as a birthday present for me! Hopefully they're games that aren't already in Dream Collection.
Kirby 64 is the only viable option left from the Dream Collection that isn't on Wii U eShop yet.

Likely won't be Dream Land 1 and 2 since GB games are 3DS-only. And we already got Adventure, DL3 and KSS. Safe to say that 2 of those games are at least something not on the collection!

EDIT: Wait, of course, there's Super Star Ultra on DS that isn't on Wii U eshop yet...

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wonder, how did you guys and gals come up with usernames? I was...12 or something and I used some of my initials but abridged. Teh Epic because I was 12 and Ryuga because Kamen Rider Ryuga is bae. Goddamn do I love black armour with sexy voices
I'm going to be completely honest.
I came up with my username years ago. I have no idea where it came from or what it means.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Kirby 64 is the only viable option left from the Dream Collection that isn't on Wii U eShop yet.

Likely won't be Dream Land 1 and 2 since GB games are 3DS-only. And we already got Adventure, DL3 and KSS. Safe to say that 2 of those games are at least something not on the collection!

EDIT: Wait, of course, there's Super Star Ultra on DS that isn't on Wii U eshop yet...
I'm hoping Mass Attack gets on, maybe Epic Yarn too

Naoshi

I'm hoping Mass Attack gets on, maybe Epic Yarn too
Wonder if Return to Dreamland gets in as well? That game is on EU eshop IIRC.

There's also Canvas Curse, Squeak Squad, Nightmare in Dreamland left unaccounted for. Hmmm...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Premium

Look at te charger, is it slightly bent?
I ain't spending money to change my name, give me a day long Premium to do it and I'll go right ahead but I ain't paying cash for name change of my profile

At this rate they might as well not release it at all.
That's why I'm going for the Next Gen version on Xbox One.

I'm going to be completely honest.
I came up with my username years ago. I have no idea where it came from or what it means.
So your name isn't Kenith? Why are we building our relationship on lies? That's not how it goes

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
My username is just the initals from my names and then my last name which is Finér.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I wonder, how did you guys and gals come up with usernames? I was...12 or something and I used some of my initials but abridged. Teh Epic because I was 12 and Ryuga because Kamen Rider Ryuga is bae. Goddamn do I love black armour with sexy voices
Well you see, it has to do with 3 things. The epic part of me name is due to my friends practically using the epic face all the time to make jokes. So I stole the epic half of the name. The martin part is actually my first name and the 7 is just used for luck (and is also my favorite number ^O^). I practically slapped this username up within' a mater of minutes just to join Club Nintendo :p.

Naoshi

Canvas Curse, or Power Paintbrush, is the only one you listed we don't have
Oh wow. I am really behind on the VC news.

So I take it 3 of the following will get released on Thursday:

Kirby 64
Epic Yarn
Return to Dreamland
Mass Attack
Canvas Curse

I have a feeling it's going to be 64, Mass Attack and Canvas Curse since they seem to forget Wii games exists...

Last edited:

Chrono.

We're never getting a legit leak again, it's just not happening.

At this point it's just waiting for Nintendo to release an update earlier than expected so we can datamine it.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Guys, my gamepad stopped charging. How do I tell if it's the charger or battery that's broke?
Well do you have the charge cable directly plugged into the gamepad or are you using a charging station.
If it's directly plugged in and not charging, then it's probaly the charger itself; I not sure if the gamepad needs batteries when it's directly plugged in, but I doubt it.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I don't object to either side but it's puzzling for who I prefer.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I named myself after my three favorite companies, Sega, Nintendo, and Ubisoft(the Ubisoft in my name represents the Ubisoft I once loved). It's not the most original of names, but I've grown attached to it.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
We're never getting a legit leak again, it's just not happening.

At this point it's just waiting for Nintendo to release an update earlier than expected so we can datamine it.
I'm pretty sure they'll be more careful with future updates.
And honestly.....datamined leaks are my least liked leaks. They're just not as much fun to break down and speculate on because.....well there's not nearly as much to break down and speculate on. The info is just there. At least with text, and pictures, and video we can at least stretch our leak busting skills...

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'm pretty sure they'll be more careful with future updates.
And honestly.....datamined leaks are my least liked leaks. They're just not as much fun to break down and speculate on because.....well there's not nearly as much to break down and speculate on. The info is just there. At least with text, and pictures, and video we can at least stretch our leak busting skills...
I agree, but eh what can we do lol

Not even other games I'm looking forward to have leaks other than that weird Sonic leak or Siliconera's SFV leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom