• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well, only the Wikias are affected, not "the" Wikipedia lol
Oh I see. Never mind then.

If it was the Wikipedia I'd almost think it was probably an angry teacher getting tired of telling his students to stop using that site as a source for their homework.....

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ooh, ooh, my turn! I love new series!

1980: Excitebike, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, Metal Gear
1990: Soulcalibur, Resident Evil, Paper Mario
2000: Advance Wars, Rhythm Heaven, Chibi-Robo
2010: Splatoon, Dillon's Rolling Western, Nintendo Land

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I went trick-or-treating for 3 hours in a large neighbourhood, the next day, I guzzled it all and was still able to ask for seconds. I'm surprised I'm not overweight
Well, there's two areas it could all go to...

Also, you should visit the SmashLeaks IRC chat. XD

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh god imagine a teacher bringing that up in front of students on a projector. talk about mental scarring.
There was a time a long time ago when our teacher was looking for a Youtube video to show us which accidentally ended up with a screamer. It wasn't very pleasant.... to say the least...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Saw my old high school friend at Smoothie King today and he asked for me to do a tournament for Smash 4?

Should I take it despite being mediocre and playing the 3DS version.

And also does anyone know when Mortal Kombat X last gen versions are out yet? I only have a 360 and don't mind the lesser graphics as long as it runs and plays good.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I wonder, how did you guys and gals come up with usernames? I was...12 or something and I used some of my initials but abridged. Teh Epic because I was 12 and Ryuga because Kamen Rider Ryuga is bae. Goddamn do I love black armour with sexy voices
Naoshi is the name of the protagonist of my game.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I wonder, how did you guys and gals come up with usernames? I was...12 or something and I used some of my initials but abridged. Teh Epic because I was 12 and Ryuga because Kamen Rider Ryuga is bae. Goddamn do I love black armour with sexy voices
Polymerization between:

For when I was changing my Xbox Live gamertag last February/March

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Saw my old high school friend at Smoothie King today and he asked for me to do a tournament for Smash 4?

Should I take it despite being mediocre and playing the 3DS version.

And also does anyone know when Mortal Kombat X last gen versions are out yet? I only have a 360 and don't mind the lesser graphics as long as it runs and plays good.
I heard MKX was actually delayed until this fall/winter. I'm kind of unsure, but that's all I know.
EDIT: According to Amazon, it is coming on December 31, 2015 which is most likely a placeholder date.
upload_2015-7-28_17-37-41.png

Sauce: (http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat...pebp=1438119245703&perid=0N4R3N9DHMFRK70VM23M)

Last edited:

Chrono.

I was trying to come up with a name for a character in an MMO and after keysmashing for an hour this name seemed good enough.

Good enough for it to be my default username wherever I go.

I know Oni came from the name OniWarrior which I think had something to do with SMITE (which i'm not playing again). I honestly wish I could remember the whole story.
There was a time a long time ago when our teacher was looking for a Youtube video to show us which accidentally ended up with a screamer. It wasn't very pleasant.... to say the least...
I had a teacher purposely look up a screamer. Needless to say she laughed. Conveniently I guessed it correctly it was a screamer and braced myself. Still rude as hell to middle schoolers :/

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So Wikia got hacked.

Going on any Wikia page might lead you to a Golden Freddy screamer
It hasn't happened to me on mobile I don't think

But yeah that's a really crappy thing to do.

D

Deleted member

Mew2king was about the only Smash competitive player I knew by name and I was a huge Zoroark supporter at the time
Basically, last year's me was cringy

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's a play on my real name. I thought it was cool when I was 13, 14 but now I don't anymore. It's just that I'm terrible with thinking of new usernames. :p

And screamers? The only one I have seen is that K Fee commercial with the car driving. Never again.

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
Bringing back up the amiibo topic from earlier, are rare amiibos generally harder to find in the states than in the UK? I know the UK occasionally restocks some of the rarer amiibo as I was able to obtain Robin and Lucina after a recent restock but do NOA do the same thing too or are rare amiibo barely restocked?

Ooh, ooh, my turn! I love new series!

1980: Excitebike, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, Metal Gear
1990: Soulcalibur, Resident Evil, Paper Mario
2000: Advance Wars, Rhythm Heaven, Chibi-Robo
2010: Splatoon, Dillon's Rolling Western, Nintendo Land
How could I forget Nintendo Land?:facepalm: I played the **** out of it when it came out. Swap Pushmo out for Nintendo Land.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Partially named myself after Roger because he's funny as hell and one of my favorite adult orientated cartoon characters.

Partially because we both enjoy our wine.

Partially because we both can be a touch dramatic.

Partially because I watching a re-run when I changed my name from Rosalina.

Naoshi is the name of the protagonist of my game.
I considered this, but all of my main characters in my stuff have fairly normal names and I didn't want people asking the ''Is that really your real name?" thing.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Curious Villager is basically a mix between Professor Layton and the Curious Village and the character Villager from Animal Crossing.

I'm a big Professor Layton fan and a Villager main in Smash. Hence the name: Curious Villager.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Guys, my gamepad stopped charging. How do I tell if it's the charger or battery that's broke?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Mines is just my initials and birthday. I hate it and want to switch it but Smashboards won't let me.

I heard MKX was actually delayed until this fall/winter. I'm kind of unsure, but that's all I know.
EDIT: According to Amazon, it is coming on December 31, 2015 which is most likely a placeholder date.
View attachment 64494
Sauce: (http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat...pebp=1438119245703&perid=0N4R3N9DHMFRK70VM23M)
Screw it, I'll just buy an Xbox One then. Ain't worth waiting on a port

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Mines is just my initials and birthday. I hate it and want to switch it but Smashboards won't let me.

Screw it, I'll just buy an Xbox One then. Ain't worth waiting on a port
Premium
Guys, my gamepad stopped charging. How do I tell if it's the charger or battery that's broke?
Look at te charger, is it slightly bent?

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
I just combined my two Brawl mains names, Lucas and Olimar, into one because I sucked at coming up with an original username for myself. I have grown to like it more and more as time has gone on however. no i don't ship them together even if my username could be conceived as a ship name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom