• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Who wouldn't?

I mean, seriously! Have you seen the roster in this game? An overweight plumber with a mushroom addiction (seriously, Mario, dear, lose the 'stache - it went out of style years ago), an ape with a tie, some sort of...blue bubblegum thing with wings? Seriously, who let the walking Halloween mask in? Oh, can't forget about ol' Pitty-Pat - and dearly departed Pittoo too! Oh my, I wonder how he managed to worm his way into this little shindig?

Oh, it's fiiiine! Hold the tears, dear friends, and spare my your sorrowful tones - Uncle Hades will be around soon enough to really get this party started! I'm already flexing my rippling muscles in anticipation of the carnage to come - I've even showered just for you fine folk! Aren't you the lucky human refuse?

Remember, kids: support Hades or I'll burn your house down! So long, and have a magnificently diabolical day~!
no it's hey gorgeous, the best font ever :)

Just look at these cute letters :)

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
1. Opinion
2. and 3. no proofs from the official ballout, and fanmade polls doesn't count
I really don't want to get into this, but I just find #2 to be really funny considering that a few posts ago you tried to use DevaintArt search results as proof. Sorry :p.

Khoru

Smash Champion
1980s: Space Firebird, Devil World, Balloon Fight
1990s: Sutte Hakkun, Wave Race, Doshin the Giant
2000s: Tomato Adventure, GiFTPiA, Another Code
2010s: Zangeki no Reginleiv, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Devil's Third

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
OTP
"As Burb caressed Roger's forehead, he whispered 'I love you' to which Roger replied 'GTFO American Dad is on TV'"
liek if u cri frytiem
Add a thrown wine glass somewhere and it's perfection.

Burb, that long post....

I'm not even bothering responding. I just give up.

Chrono.

Here's a good question.

If you had to add three series that debuted in each decade that Nintendo has been a thing, what would you add?

So....

1980s: Advance Wars, Mysterious Muramase Castle, Excite Bike
1990s: Mole Mania, Custom Robo, Panel de Pon
2000s: Golden Sun, Chibi Robo, Rhythm Heaven
2010s: Splatoon, Wonderful 101, Dillon's Rolling Western
Well this is hard.

I only really care about one in each decade lol so if I were to bend the rules a bit...

Advance Wars, Custom Robo and Chibi Robo.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Did I say he has no chance? Nope but I just don't find those 3 reasons good
Why even comment on it, though?

People are snapping at me for always refuting the points you make toward Geno being in Smash.

Now you're trying to refute someone's points because they were supporting Paper Mario in Smash.

Like....does anyone not see an issue here?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
But not at measuring. :troll:
I swear, one day I'll have boobs and you'll just sit there looking like a fool for calling me flat
1980s: Space Firebird, Devil World, Balloon Fight
1990s: Sutte Hakkun, Wave Race, Doshin the Giant
2000s: Tomato Adventure, GiFTPiA, Another Code
2010s: Zangeki no Reginleiv, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Devil's Third
I only know the last two. I feel bad now, nerd credit = gone

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I actually think Paper Mario is one of the most likely newcomers as of this moment.

I would argue that he is the most likely newcomer, but Dr Mario more than anything is what makes me think he might not happen.

Infinity's run ballots before, though. Generally they were only given out though email surveys and open ended Facebook posts, but they were definitely around. It's why Merida, Stitch, and Aladdin were in 2.0, as well as why Olaf and Mulan are here now. So they've actually been doing it since before Smash Bros. :p This one's just more advertised, haha.
I do remember some little Survey thing but it wasn't quite done on this scale at least. It was more of a "which of these characters would you like" rather than "vote for this character and we'll put them in".

Last edited:

Who wouldn't?

I mean, seriously! Have you seen the roster in this game? An overweight plumber with a mushroom addiction (seriously, Mario, dear, lose the 'stache - it went out of style years ago), an ape with a tie, some sort of...blue bubblegum thing with wings? Seriously, who let the walking Halloween mask in? Oh, can't forget about ol' Pitty-Pat - and dearly departed Pittoo too! Oh my, I wonder how he managed to worm his way into this little shindig?

Oh, it's fiiiine! Hold the tears, dear friends, and spare my your sorrowful tones - Uncle Hades will be around soon enough to really get this party started! I'm already flexing my rippling muscles in anticipation of the carnage to come - I've even showered just for you fine folk! Aren't you the lucky human refuse?

Remember, kids: support Hades or I'll burn your house down! So long, and have a magnificently diabolical day~!

Oh please. how are you gong to burn their houses down when pit is around. Not to mention you don't have any hands anymore. . .or arms. . .or a body. Regardless your threats are petty and no one is scared of you.

I, however, will destroy your houses if you don't vote for me in the most eco-friendly way possible. Heck I may even destroy a few humans even if they do vote for me.

I would actually be cool with Hades in smash. I just much prefer Viridi

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Boobs are overrated.

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

Oh my god.

Oh I crack myself up.

Seriously though boobs are cool. Good on ya, @ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ~ :3

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I really don't want to get into this, but I just find #2 to be really funny considering that a few posts ago you tried to use DevaintArt search results as proof. Sorry :p.
What??? You did go far away I didn't use this to prove he is the "most voted X character in [official] thing" I just said he is he is more wanted in devinart than king k. Rool
Why even comment on it, though?

People are snapping at me for always refuting the points you make toward Geno being in Smash.

Now you're trying to refute someone's points because they were supporting Paper Mario in Smash.

Like....does anyone not see an issue here?
i didn't turn something huge about this there is a lot of good things about paper Mario but those 3 reasons weren't actually real reasons

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Who wouldn't?

Jokes on you, I already burnt my house down

Oh please. how are you gong to burn their houses down when pit is around. Not to mention you don't have any hands anymore. . .or arms. . .or a body. Regardless your threats are petty and no one is scared of you.

I, however, will destroy your houses if you don't vote for me in the most eco-friendly way possible. Heck I may even destroy a few humans even if they do vote for me.

I can't help but feel Viridi would be the kind of teen who'd become a stoner 'SO NAAAAATURAL'

Chrono.

So Wikia got hacked.

Going on any Wikia page might lead you to a Golden Freddy screamer

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Here's a good question.

If you had to add three series that debuted in each decade that Nintendo has been a thing, what would you add?

So....

Advance Wars and Sin & Punishment are the only ones that matter.

I swear, one day I'll have boobs and you'll just sit there looking like a fool for calling me flat

I only know the last two. I feel bad now, nerd credit = gone
Your chance of your chest growing about likely as getting an F-Zero game, a non awful Sonic game and Ridley getting into Smash

Not happening.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You know I like flatter chests, right?

Likewise, I'm under the impression you find this teasing fun. Only reason I do so. If I'm wrong, apologies.
If I had a problem I wouldn't hit like everytime you did it, not to mention I'd have asked you to stop. We pals \(^o^)/
Someone do an OTP joke, I can't do it for myself

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
What??? You did go far away I didn't use this to prove he is the "most voted X character in [official] thing" I just said he is he is more wanted in devinart than king k. Rool
Which isn't even necessarily accurate for the reasons presented in response.

i didn't turn something huge about this
My point is, if you don't like people like myself constantly telling you that Geno's chances aren't good or refuting the points you bring up, maybe you shouldn't be going after people who want Paper Mario.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Err...

I meant three from each decade.
Should've been more specific.

Anyway

1980: Excite Bike, Matsume Castle (whatever Takamaru's from), Balloon Fight.
1990: Paper Mario, Pilot Wings, Custom Robo
2000: Chibi Robo, Brain Age (surprise character!), Rhythm Heaven. Also maybe Starfy? But I dunno about that so I didn't put it
2010: Splatoon, Pushmo, Dillon

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
1980s: Ice Climber (loophole), Metal Gear Solid (loophole again), Mach Rider
1990s: Mole Mania, Doshin the Giant, Pilotwings
2000s: Chibi-Robo, The Legendary Starfy, Rhythm Heaven
2010s: Dillon's Rolling Western, Splatoon, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If I had a problem I wouldn't hit like everytime you did it, not to mention I'd have asked you to stop. We pals \(^o^)/
Someone do an OTP joke, I can't do it for myself
*hugs* Alright. I just wanted to make sure.

Although I do like big butts and I cannot lie.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

How dare you, you impudent little brat? That's racist, I'll have you know!

Joke's on you anyway, kitten-claws - I already burned down your home! Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk and so on and so forth~!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
1980s: Advance Wars, Ice Climber, Excite Bike
1990s: Eh?
2000s: Rhythm Heaven, Chibi-Robo, The Legendary Starfy
2010s: Splatoon, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo

Geno Boost

Smash Master
My point is, if you don't like people like myself constantly telling you that Geno's chances aren't good or refuting the points you bring up, maybe you shouldn't be going after people who want Paper Mario.
there is a lot of good things about paper Mario but those 3 reasons weren't actually real reasons

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
1. Opinion
2. and 3. no proofs from the official ballout, and fanmade polls doesn't count
Lmao, you're the one saying a character from one game 20 years ago should be in

Fanmade polls do count. Also, the most voted Mario character is a big fact. Number one isn't even an opinion, majority Nintendo gamers loved Paper Mario.

Now you play the game. Tell me how the hell Geno is gonna be in before Paper Mario? I'll be back to you in 40 minutes, after I'm done having an amazing time playing Paper Mario 64.

Y'know, like a LOT OF GAMERS.

Last edited:

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
Here's a good question.

So....

1980s: Exite Bike, Advance Wars, Balloon Fight,
1990s: Joy Mech Fight, For the Frogs the Bells Toll, Mole Mania
2000s: Golden Sun, Chibi Robo, Rhythm Heaven (can't think of any other series to put here)
2010s: Splatoon, The Wonderful 101, Pushmo

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
*hugs* Alright. I just wanted to make sure.

Although I do like big butts and I cannot lie.
I've got a decent bum. Probably all the sweets I've been chugging down. ****, if I start eating I can't be stopped

Joke's on you anyway, kitten-claws - I already burned down your home! Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk and so on and so forth~!
This isn't the real Hades. The real Hades would have had a car get possesed and **** on Viridi's pigeons. **** pigeons

Chrono.

Well that's going to surprise a lot of teens who use that site as a source for their coursework's.....
Well, only the Wikias are affected, not "the" Wikipedia lol
wait really
Yeah there's been several people reporting it, apparently every single page was set to redirect to a FnAF screamer.

For the record, apparently FnAF wiki has actual hidden screamers as a gimmick.

Who the **** thought that was a good idea??

You do realize i'm at home right? I think I would know i'm on fire. Even then we both know you can't burn anything right now. It's why your insults fail.
How are you accessing a computer anyway?

I've got quite some leaks but noooooo you plebs don't like Kamen Rider!
I like A kamen Rider.
he is red. and wonderful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom