• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
It doesn't mean anything in the long run, but for such a very requested character with the support of a cult fan-base, I almost feel sorry for Isaac not yet being Smashified. Especially since Nintendo first-parties like K. Rool and the Inkling Girl already have some time ago. I guess Isaac is either, in terms of Smashified, not as requested as other characters or just not highly prioritized.

Granted... it may also just be difficulty, as a result of SSB4's art-style giving anime-esque character more realistic features, as well as considerably detailed weapons/armor/clothing (e.g. the entire Fire Emblem cast). After all, compared to the relatively cartoony and simplistic designs in the likes of Shantae and Bomberman, there would have to be a rise in the difficulty level of giving Isaac attention to detail. There is the counter-argument, however, that the considered Phoenix Wright is also anime-esque, but he wears a straightforward suit and tie, compared to Isaac's chest armor, scarf, cape, boots, and sword.

I'm not really into Golden Sun or the Smashified series all that much, so meh, I just wanted to throw this out there.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
As someone who is a much larger fan of Ace Attorney...

I'm rooting for Layton.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I would vote for Layton if I had a Twitter account but oh well.....

What is the vote for anyway if I may ask? I thought they said they won't be doing any third parties for a while....
It's basically a SplatFest sort of thing.
It has no effect what so ever on Smashified. So just For Fun

D

Deleted member

Playing Sacred Stones when suddenly, Chapter 15 happens
1997 - Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (U)(TrashMan).png

Welp, some random dude in a house just summed up Ephraim's route through exposition
You don't ****ing kill characters off screen, I knew nothing about Selena and suddenly Duessel and some shaman are with Ephraim
Guess it's time to kick Valter's ass, I love the fact he has Luna as his skill.
Also, ****ing Caellach trying to negate my criticals smh ://

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I only know that show for one reason: Megatron going all hammy with his 'yeeeeeeeeees'
There was another reason to watch it? :p

Joking aside, it's pretty well made and has great characters. Also has a great story and I like that the characters aren't ridiculously flat like in the older Transformers show. Very few had short appearances, despite the high death count.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Ugh my backlog is too stronk

Why is the Wii U's VC selection so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom