• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My comment about Ridley was in response to Ryuga saying that she couldn't see Dark Pit being added before Ridley.

If Ridley is brought up, there's no real reason why I can't mention that I didn't see him as a lock, and that he really should've been considered disconfirmed after Smash Direct.
Oops, didn't see that! Sorry! Besides, not in a mood to argue about stuff, especially as I'm still arguing with Geno Boost on Youtube as he refuses to use good arguments

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I don't get it, your reply doesn't match up with my statement

FUGGIN STITCH!

Or the best Disney Princess, Kuzco
Stitch is already in Disney Infinity.

It's incredible that the poll is almost completely split between Mabel (50%) and Darkwing Duck (46%).

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I knew that. Granted, it was about 13 seconds before you replied, but eh

I'm not interested at the game, but these are good candidates
It's pretty good actually.

Darkwing Duck or we riot
The only acceptable answer is Mabel.

I hate how limited it is, sure I want GF characters, but why can I only vote for Mabel? I want my floating Triangle Man damnit
I'm guessing a vote for Mabel is possibly a vote for Dipper too. Putting them both in would have divided the vote too much.

D

Deleted member

We needed gravity falls for this gane
Pine Climbers for Smash :troll:
It's pretty good actually.

I'm guessing a vote for Mabel is possibly a vote for Dipper too. Putting them both in would have divided the vote too much.
That makes sense, I guess, it would be pretty much what's happening with K.Rool and Dixie in the Smash fanbase

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I'm kinda interested as to how Ryuga and Geno are arguing...link?

TBH, out of that poll I only want Goofy and Mabel, but despite not knowing him really, Darkwing Duck would be cool I guess

Chrono.

Fair enough.

Though given how they're pretty much the only ones people are voting for, I wouldn't be surprised if both got in. Idc about Infinity tho I just want a DD world in KH

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I have her, can confirm. The stand can barely hold her- it bends if you apply any pressure to it. I only move her if i have to because i feel like she's going to break.
I see. Yeah, I was a little surprised by how fragile it was when I first got it out of the box.....

The Amiibo looks really nice and Jigglypuff is one of my favourites so I'll be sure to be extra careful with it.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Pine Climbers for Smash :troll:

That makes sense, I guess, it would be pretty much what's happening with K.Rool and Dixie in the Smash fanbase
Except in this case, I really don't think it's one or the other like with Dixie and K. Rool. Dipper and Mabel are basically a package deal. I know Hirsch wanted Stan in too!

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Geno's popularity is pretty... well... it definitely dropped a ton since the Brawl days.
i am a Geno fan and i am suprised how there is more posts in devinart about "Geno smash" (608 result) than "king k. rool smash" (525 result) when i searched he still have a huge fanbase to this day and he is already bigger than king k. Rool there but i found this masterpiece while searching

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I've never watched that either, I never understood it, heard that it's especially popular with Tumblr
Yeah I see it a lot over there.

I'm not really all that familiar with most modern day cartoons like Steven Universe, Gravity Fall's and Adventure Time etc. I see them around a lot though.

Then again, I generally don't really watch TV all that much these days..... :/

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I grown to like the idea of a Nintendo vs Disney crossover.

But I just want for Marvel comics doing Nintendo franchises, Star Wars x Star Fox and Mickey Mouse in Mario Kart

chuckthesmashlover

Smash Journeyman
i am a Geno fan and i am suprised how there is more posts in devinart about "Geno smash" (608 result) than "king k. rool smash" (525 result) when i searched he still have a huge fanbase to this day but i found this masterpiece while searching
Charizard dies if you put out the fire on its tail though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I remembered something. Apparently there was a Venom spinoff planned. I'd love to see Marvel do that, especially if Carnage is the villain
There is a game based around that. Spider-Man and Venom team up to fight Carnage and other symbiotes. Just a typical brawler and all. Was fun, though.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There is a game based around that. Spider-Man and Venom team up to fight Carnage and other symbiotes. Just a typical brawler and all. Was fun, though.
I know, an SNES game iirc. Ultimate Spiderman was a fun game.
Also, I saw the Batman VS Superman trailer. Looks like garbage personally, especially as Batman sounds like a rotting corpse

D

Deleted member

I've never watched that either, I never understood it, heard that it's especially popular with Tumblr
Both are great imo
GF is better if you haven't been spoiled as the greatest part of the show are the mysteries and always keep it sense of humor even in the most serious episodes
SU has a clear distinction between its "comedic" episodes and "serious" episodes(though some take a dark turn in the middle of it), the show also has a great soundtrack and the fight scenes are done greatly.
As for the reason its popular with tumblr, that's because the main characters are sentient agendered lesbian space rocks(that indentify as females)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
**** Yeah, Maximum Carnage was my game, I had the Genesis version which the soundtrack was ass on there.

As for the actual Maximum Carnage comic rh game was based off of, wasn't good at ALL.

I know, an SNES game iirc. Ultimate Spiderman was a fun game.
Also, I saw the Batman VS Superman trailer. Looks like garbage personally, especially as Batman sounds like a rotting corpse
Ultimate Spider-Man was great especially with all the secret costumes you can wear.

Also Spider-Man Web of Shadows and Shattered Dimensions were pretty good

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The problem with Carnage is that he is a ****ing psychopath.

You'd have to make an R Rated Venom/Spider-Man movie to do him and I don't ever see Sony/Marvel doing that.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
So I just picked up a Pac-Man Amiibo at my local Target. He was the last one there so I thought I scored big.
Then I walked over to the GameStop in the same plaza to find that they had five of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom