• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Mallow (SMRPG)
Earth worm Jim
Busby
Sir Arthur (ghost n goblins)
Rash (battletoads)
Crono (chrono trigger)
Wait. Mallow is impossible yet Geno isn't? Last time I checked Mallow was more important

tfw a melee elistist says Smash 4 is dying competetively because of EVO
Here's a little something with some crazy options, even for a poll like this.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/nint...uiz-what-nintendo-character-are-you-32236073/

I'm :4mario: apparently.
View attachment 64408
I'm Peach. Anyone want some cake?~

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
All I remember is that both games were trash. My go to wrestling games are all the N64 AKI games (especially Wrestlemania 2000), Smackdown KYR, JBI, SYM and HCTP, WWE Raw on Xbox, WM XIX and Day of Reckoning on GC, WWE All-Stars, Wrestlemania the Arcade game and WWE 12 for the story mode.

There's also Saturday Night Slammasters although it's just Super Turbo with wrestlers.
Thunder was trash. War Zone was mediocre, it had some cool features.

My favorite wrestling games are (no order): WCW Revenge, No Mercy, SvR07, WWE 13, WWF Raw/Royal Rumble (SNES), Wrestlemania 18 (GC).

There are others I played a ton, but a lot of them sucked and I only played because I'm a huge mark.

Can't wait for 2K16 since Neidhart is all but confirmed!!

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Wow. No waterworks.

But we're seriously becoming a giant group of pin the tail on the donkey's *** now.

It wouldn't have even went on as long as it did if Burb hadn't kept it going.

It didn't even need that extra post he just made was the point.
We didn't need two posts of you telling me to stop after what would've been the last post, either.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well apparently along with the many other things that will be in the Splatoon update on August 6th, they'll also be adding new music!
For some reason the video is unlisted, so I guess it might count as a potential leak...
Sauce: (http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ate_will_also_include_new_music_have_a_listen)

So that's what they meant in that interview about a new band. I wonder if they will be in the overworld, and this meams GX was right about more music which is nice.

And dragon quest may be for NX.... Interesting, doesn't look good for Wii U. Hope it has backwards compadibillity

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Also gah, I was at Target this weekend and they had 4!

I don't care enough about buying her though, but I might have, had I known.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Jigglypuff was fairly rare initially. But I got her pretty easily this time.

Is her stand supposed to be kinda fragile?

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Turn it back on me..

See? Still dragging it on.

Are you sure you wanted me to stop? Because at this point, it seems more like you just wanted to get involved. I mean, the subject at hand was your favorite thing to complain about. :rolleyes:

And I couldn't see Dark Pit happening before Ridley, your point?
I could.

Dark Pit's shadow wasn't shown flying by during a boss battle demonstration on Smash Bros Direct. As of April, pretty much anyone was likelier to be playable than Ridley in my book.

As for the actual Mallow vs Geno topic.....I actually agree with @ Geno Boost Geno Boost for once. If, for whatever reason, they decided to put a SMRPG character into Smash, I'm pretty certain Geno would get picked over Mallow. He's by far the more popular of the two.

Not that I think either of them have any sort of shot, this is entirely hypothetical.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
If by miracle they were to ever add a Super Mario RPG character, it would only be from a ballot. So with the ballot in mind, I think it's fair to say Geno has a better chance than Mallow.

But I don't think either has a chance to begin with. Geno's popularity is pretty... well... it definitely dropped a ton since the Brawl days.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
See? Still dragging it on.

Are you sure you wanted me to stop? Because at this point, it seems more like you just wanted to get involved. I mean, the subject at hand was your favorite thing to complain about. :rolleyes:

I could.

Dark Pit's shadow wasn't shown flying by during a boss battle demonstration on Smash Bros Direct. As of April, pretty much anyone was likelier to be playable than Ridley in my book.
Burb you know as much as all of us do that you didn't need to add the "Dark Pit/Ridley" thing

Burb

The Absolute Worst
..What? I had no idea that was a..what are you going no about?
My comment about Ridley was in response to Ryuga saying that she couldn't see Dark Pit being added before Ridley.

If Ridley is brought up, there's no real reason why I can't mention that I didn't see him as a lock, and that he really should've been considered disconfirmed after Smash Direct.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i just remembered a very good reason to ignore devils third reviews untill actuall gamers get their hands on it

one of the most fun games on ps2 got a 3 from ign
altho my personal favorite example from recent years was
"look at the low poly npcs in wonderful 101 its such a **** game"

Chrono.

i just remembered a very good reason to ignore devils third reviews untill actuall gamers get their hands on it

one of the most fun games on ps2 got a 3 from ign
altho my personal favorite example from recent years was
"look at the low poly npcs in wonderful 101 its such a **** game"
But the difference is that God Hand actually got positive reviews, IGN is the odd one here.

So far no one has a good thing to say about Devil's Third.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
But the difference is that God Hand actually got positive reviews, IGN is the odd one here.

So far no one has a good thing to say about Devil's Third.
i have liam from 2 best friends in the recent podcast
http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-103-this-must-be-the-work-of-an-enemy-stand/
basicly he says he played an e3 build and there are mechanics and systems people arnt using (like early on there was a guy who reviewed bayonetta that didnt know you could equip guns on your feet)
if any of you have played vanquished he describes the preview videos as
"imagine playing vanquished with out using the boost"

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Jigglypuff was fairly rare initially. But I got her pretty easily this time.

Is her stand supposed to be kinda fragile?
I have her, can confirm. The stand can barely hold her- it bends if you apply any pressure to it. I only move her if i have to because i feel like she's going to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom