• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoru

Smash Champion
.....Oh.

He put me on ignore weeks ago, so I did the same since there's no point in me reading and responding to posts made by a person who can't see what I write.

All I saw there was you telling me to stop taking jabs. :laugh:
he... just quoted you, so uh,

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If we're getting anyone from Punch Out, I want Glass Joe. It's been a long time since we've had a joke character in Smash, and we should change that.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
he... just quoted you, so uh,
He flat out said a while back that he was putting me on ignore after he got all mad over me constantly saying that it's silly to think Assist Trophies are viable.

So, what's your point? I had no way of knowing he took me off ignore.

Khoru

Smash Champion
at this point it just feels like insulting random characters for ****s and giggles
but i'm personally invested so whatever
i'm just
really upset now
i'll go sleep or something

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
You know how people request stupid troll characters like Shrek and Goku?

Well, I found a troll character that would actually fit very nice into Smash.

D

Deleted member

I see WFT trainer as more of a WTF character.

see what i did thar?

Really, though. She is a "what the?!" character like Game and Watch and both are great decisions.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
If Punch Out gets another rep it should either be Bald Bull, Soda Popinski or Aran Ryan.
Bald Bull- In almost every Punch Out game as well as the spin off arm wrestling.

Soda Popinski- His theme

Aran Ryan- Has great character design and personality and would work great in smash, plus they may only have to have one voice actor. Aran would fight wildly and use headbutts and elbow smashes as well as his weapon.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Chrom was the joke character in Smash Wiiu
He wasn't playable, but that's part of the joke

The fact that he was planned, but became the butt of all jokes all over the game pretty much shows it

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know how people request stupid troll characters like Shrek and Goku?

Well, I found a troll character that would actually fit very nice into Smash.
I'm still sad he lost to freaking Care Bears. I mean, by badass standards he's not up there, but anyone who loses to glorified greeting cards needs a hug.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I remember people discussing the Sandbag becoming a playable character and being the biggest joke of all time.

Starfy would make a good weak character. He is already the joke AT.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Glass Joe? More like Glass NO.
I actually think Glass joe would be the next best chocie if we got another punch out rep.Him and probably king hippo are the two characters people talk about the most in terms of punch-out of course besides

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If Glass Joe does get in, I want to see ZeRo use him in a tournament. Preferably Apex or EVO.
First ZeRo will complain he's OP and should be banned, then after he uses him due to his strengths it'll be his favorite character and complain when the character gets nerfed.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
honestly bald bull should get in before glass joe....because he's been in every game....including arm wrestling as "mask X" or something along those lines

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
A little late to the party at this point, but I do think it's notable that people can get excited about hints or even the smallest bone being thrown to them over something they know will never happen. I don't think every person who gets excited over even the slightest potential for a character is saying that the character is 100% going to happen, or even at all likely. Some people just like to support a character for fun.

Like I'd love it if Neku from TWEWY were in Smash even though it would never happen. Same goes for a Phoenix Wright character, and some other stuff. It's fun to think about the possibilities sometimes instead of being stuck in reality, particularly when there's nothing happening as far as Smash news goes right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom