• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Tom Nook's combos involve throwing houses at the opposition as well as crippling debt.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Is it safe to say Hyrule Warriors will be a franchise now?

Or do you think it'll just be a new Nintendo thing to have a Warrior's franchise?
Already calling it
:4marth:Warriors
:4fox:Warriors
:4kirby:Warriors
:4samus:Warriors
Then Hyrule Warriors 2

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Mario Warriors would be fun.

Mario uses typical power ups.

Luigi attacks in ''accidents"

Rosalina uses the luma and star magic.

Peach uses Perry.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Already calling it
:4marth:Warriors
:4fox:Warriors
:4kirby:Warriors
:4samus:Warriors
Then Hyrule Warriors 2
Screw that we need a Mushroom Warriors. And bring in more characters to be tied in legal red tape. Just like Geno!

Seriously though guys Nintendo does own all the rights to characters in Hyrule Warriors?

And honestly you could do so much with Mushroom Warrior, you have all the different power ups and items that you could give characters. Plus Waluigi could finally be given a role in a Mario game that could be regarded as 100% canon to the main series. Plus it allows you to draw from all Mario sub-series and spin-offs.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
You know that if your wallet is already crying and E3 hasn't even begun yet, you're in for a wild ride.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Actually, a maskless Skull Kid could still potential be a character (if the arbitrary AT rule actually holds)
He could don the Majora's Mask in his Final Smash as I don't think Final Smashes and AT's can be out at the same time.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Screw that we need a Mushroom Warriors. And bring in more characters to be tied in legal red tape. Just like Geno!

Seriously though guys Nintendo does own all the rights to characters in Hyrule Warriors?

And honestly you could do so much with Mushroom Warrior, you have all the different power ups and items that you could give characters. Plus Waluigi could finally be given a role in a Mario game that could be regarded as 100% canon to the main series. Plus it allows you to draw from all Mario sub-series and spin-offs.

I'm not budging until we get Emblem Warriors and Dreamland Warriors. Mushroom Warriors can be saved for the NX.

I desperately need Emblem Warriors especially considering that it would fit perfectly and you just have some BS time travel for the FE13 cast and all the kingdoms separated. With different story modes.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Emblem Warriors kind of bores me.

I like Fire Emblem, but Emblem Warriors would just be too close to the typical Dynasty Warriors flavor for my tastes.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
FE and maybe Pokemon (with the right alterations and changes to the tone) are the only other _____ Warriors game I can see working.

Can't see it working for much else, except maybe Mario?

I like Fire Emblem, but Emblem Warriors would just be too close to the typical Dynasty Warriors flavor for my tastes.
thats true

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Xenoblade warriors. Never gonna happen but I don't care.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
F-Zero Warriors.
Because the idea of running over hundreds of mooks with the Blue Falcon amuses me greatly.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What about Kid Icarus Warriors? That would fix the complaints of no voice acting, no bother.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What about Kid Icarus Warriors? That would fix the complaints of no voice acting, no bother.
People would still find a way to include Sakurai of Bias even if he wasn't involved.

"WHAT DID I DO" Mashed Ham and Rye exclaims somewhere as Dark Pit makes it into the roster before Medusa, Hades, and Viridi.

Soul.

Speculation Warriors featuring everyone from the Smash Speculation community.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

That's why it works. It fits TOO well that Nintendo would be stupid not to capitalize on it and I want it more than SMTxFE.

F-Zero Warriors.
Because the idea of running over hundreds of mooks with the Blue Falcon amuses me greatly.
That would actually work great with it considering you can make almost every character over the top crazy. Samurai Gordo, Pico, Jody Summers and even Blood Falcon would be sweet. Make Black Shadow the Lu Blu of the game and put in James McCloud with :4fox:'s Smash moveset and it will be incredible.

Probably the first game that :4falcon: will use a gun

Starlight_Lily

I'm not budging until we get Emblem Warriors and Dreamland Warriors. Mushroom Warriors can be saved for the NX.

I desperately need Emblem Warriors especially considering that it would fit perfectly and you just have some BS time travel for the FE13 cast and all the kingdoms separated. With different story modes.
I hope you realise that to do Emblem Warriors you literally need to bring worlds together, right? As well as do time travel. Only the game 1-5 and 13 are part of the same world. And 11 and 12 are only part of that world due to being remakes of 1 and 3. Also 4 and 5 are a part of FE1-3's world, its in expanded universe notes from the developers of Fire Emblem, they just happen at different points in time. But that would still mean having to bring 4 worlds together to make sure all characters are covered.

F-Zero Warriors.
This should happen. Also a lot of the F-Zero pilots are implied to do heroic things and have jobs outside of being F-Zero pilots. Pico is arms dealer and Super Arrow is a super hero for example, so they could easily build on the concepts that are present in the drivers bios.

Last edited:
Just saw the trailer and while there wasnt a whole lot of tetra there but it reminded me why I liked Tetra for smash oh so long ago.

as ive said before I would love a Fire Emblem warriors but its doubtful at best.
I would love a Kid Icarus Warriors (every character in the series is made to be playable for one) or a Metriod warriors even more than FE but that is even more unlikely to be honest.

we'll probably just wind up getting a boring mario warriors :/

once again keeping up with the day's actions
something something Kenith

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I hope you realise that to do Emblem Warriors you literally need to bring worlds together, right? As well as do time travel. Only the game 1-5 and 13 are part of the same world. And 11 and 12 are only part of that world due to being remakes of 1 and 3. Also 4 and 5 are a part of FE1-3's world, its in expanded universe notes from the developers of Fire Emblem, they just happen at different points in time. But that would still mean having to bring 4 worlds together to make sure all characters are covered.

This should happen. Also a lot of the F-Zero pilots are implied to do heroic things and have jobs outside of being F-Zero pilots. Pico is arms dealer and Super Arrow is a super hero for example, so they could easily build on the concepts that are present in the drivers bios.
That's what I mean like have it on the same map but separate all the kingdoms on that map.

Have 5 different stories
:4marth: for all the FE 1-3 games
Sigurd for FE4&5
:roypm: to represent all of FE 6&7 with Ephriam and Eirika teaming up with Elibe
:4myfriends: to represent FE 9&10 and it ends on their game

:4robinm:/:4lucina: represents a sort of Ganondorf story mode where it takes place after the events and with either Validar/Grima coming in to screw over the future.

Smash Warriors when.

Make Tabuu control the Subspace Army.
I'll take it just to ham with :4ness:&:4littlemac:

Starlight_Lily

we'll probably just wind up getting a boring mario warriors :/
Excuse me but how would a Mario Warriors game be boring? Seeing as Mario has a lot of powers ups they could give to characters and they can pull characters from over the franchise. Plus just imagine having Bowser be like, what who are all these idiots who keep trying take my spotlight?! Plus mixing in Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi series with main canon lines, would be really fun.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If I had to say realistically if we get another DW game, it'd probably be Pokemon.
Especially since they've been doing crossovers a bunch with it over the past years.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If they do a Mario Warriors game...
Instead of just having it be a Mario version of DW they should have it be a hybrid of DW and Mario.
Imagine having Mario as a fire samurai.
Mario
-Hammer/FireFlower
-FLUDD
-Tanooki Suit
-Megavitamins

Luigi
-Hammer
-Poltergust

Peach
-Parasol
-Frying Pan
-Cat Suit

Bowser
-Koopa Klaw
-Chain Chop Flail

Donkey Kong
-Coconut Gun

Yoshi
-Happy Happy Fruit

Wario
-Stinky Garlic
-Wario Bike

Daisy
-Golf Club

Waluigi
-Tennis Raquet

Princess Ohsee
- Incredible weapon of incredibleness
- Weapon that another character should have had
- Another incredible weapons

Bowser Jr.
-Power Paintbrush

Kamek
-Broomstick

Princess Evila
- Weapon with worrying undertones

Some kinda Goomba OC

An Oc that's supposed to represent a Blargg or something.

Am I doing this right?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I can't imagine Hyrule Warriors being fun for more than 5 minutes. Probably just my bias against that style of button mashing games. (Just looks like generic enemies keep spawning, and you do the same 2-3 moves, then finish with the special). Do you guy still play the Wii U version? (If you bought it at launch)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I can't imagine Hyrule Warriors being fun for more than 5 minutes. Probably just my bias against that style of button mashing games. (Just looks like generic enemies keep spawning, and you do the same 2-3 moves, then finish with the special). Do you guy still play the Wii U version? (If you bought it at launch)
While it's repetitive in the short term the real meat of the game is battle field management and prioritising targets. The characters have wildly different movesets to keep it intresting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom