• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Guys,

they have a spoopy FNAF 4 trailer

hallway flashlight simulator 8spoopy10me

Last edited:

Jgt044

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wii U: Jgt044
3DS FC
1005-9641-7502
It hi the one problem of that is the shareholders and who they might want and what might they can approve. Remember it took them YEARS for Iwata to even flinch on the idea of Mobile games and when he did it, he had to remind everyone that "DON'T WORRY, WE'RE STILL MAKING CORE GAMES, PLEASE UNDERSTAND"

I think their president should be holding those ideas of what Iwata still wanted for Nintendo with his own take at it but still have knowledge of business without being a corporate yes man figure head.

Still wanna talk about something else, like a spinoff to one of my favorite movie series coming out this year
Yeah I agree. We should probably just drop it for now; it's probably just best for us to wait and see where everything goes from here. I'm confident that Nintendo will recover from this tragic event and they will achieve even bigger levels of success for years to come...

With that said, are any of you big Star Wars fans? Because I just saw the Star Wars episode 7 comic con reel and now I'm super hyped to see the movie.

Tbh, Star Wars probably means just as much to me as Nintendo, so this movie is like a really big deal for me.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yeah I agree. We should probably just drop it for now; it's probably just best for us to wait and see where everything goes from here. I'm confident that Nintendo will recover from this tragic event and they will achieve even bigger levels of success for years to come...

With that said, are any of you big Star Wars fans? Because I just saw the Star Wars episode 7 comic con reel and now I'm super hyped to see the movie.

Tbh, Star Wars probably means just as much to me as Nintendo, so this movie is like a really big deal for me.
Nah. I'm not a Star Wars fan. Wasn't really interested in it. I like Indiana Jones more.

You all really should.

So that we can get more glorious moments like this.

Oh God that PM one was hilarious

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It's been a tough two days for us guys, but you know what I think would cheer us all up?
A good old trip to the science museum!
:yeahboi:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
You know what.....I hope they name the NX after Iwata in some way or form. They can even keep their terrible naming sense:
  • Nintendo Direct
  • Nintendo Atawii
  • Nintendo Iwa
  • Nintendo Daitōryō (President)
  • Nintendo CEO
  • Nintendo Enlightened (so we can finally understand)
....or just name it whatever Iwata wanted to name it. Even if it's the Nintendo Bendo...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Wow, if that didn't convince me of how important he was, I don't know what would.
Still makes wonder what if Sakurai and Iwata stuck with making Dragon King instead and it still got popular but not to Smash levels, how would it still be treated today? And what of its future

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Still makes wonder what if Sakurai and Iwata stuck with making Dragon King instead and it still got popular but not to Smash levels, how would it still be treated today? And what of its future
I think Dragon King would have been somewhat popular, maybe it would have a couple sequels.

Soul.

I posted this on the 3DS/Wii U General Discussion Social; I'll post it here. While most of us may have overcome it, some haven't. I hope they take the time needed.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm changing the title.

This is not meant to disrespect Iwata, but I do feel that it's time to stop mourning.

We all love the guy, but being in a funk like this for this long is bad for our health.

Besides, I'm sure he just wants us to have fun. :)

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm changing the title.

This is not meant to disrespect Iwata, but I do feel that it's time to start mourning.

We all love the guy, but being in a funk like this for this long is bad for our health.

Besides, I'm sure he just wants us to have fun. :)
Dont you mean stop mourning?

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I know Swamp said not to mourn Iwata but I really feel like this video has to be shared.

It's weird to think how much I'm going to miss someone I never even met.

D

Deleted member

guys. I'm on amazon and I found this extremely creepy DK figure.

just compare the mouth to the pic on the front of the box. #nightmarefuel

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Oh boy Miiverse is fantastic.

Ryu was on the stage, and everything looks fine... until I see an image of an oddly detailed pair of buttocks shooting out a Hadouken.

Never change, you strange community, you.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I know we're finally moving forward, but I did want to post Nintendo's tweets for today regarding Mr. Iwata.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Ryu was on the stage, and everything looks fine... until I see an image of an oddly detailed pair of buttocks shooting out a Hadouken.

Sounds like the start of a cheesy Rule 34 Street Fighter doujin.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

image of an oddly detailed pair of buttocks shooting out a Hadouken.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom