• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Musicwise for the new stages, I feel like we'll get at least one remix for each of them as Dream Land 64 got one. I'm hoping if they do bring out more remixes, I hope it's Koopa Road as I believe they can make that tune a lot more epic.
Something along these lines would be pretty cool:

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they remixed something from Mario 64 for Peach's Castle.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Does anyone have a list for all the games Iwata programmed for? I want to try something, but I'd like a list of all the games that he programmed for.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Scott Cawthon must be trying to get attention again.

I mean, Five Nights at Freddy's 1 & 2 were great, but series has officially lost my interest.
I think it's just being overworked. Four games and a movie in the span of a couple years; when's the vacation?

Ive been listening to Superstar sega's toad town (aka inside the castle) for the past half hour.

Swamp why did you do this to me :(

and then i chose to let it replay

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Okay, so, does anyone in here care about this?
Or am I the only one who liked the original show and is hyped for its return?
I loved the original series.....and Hayden Panettiere. The last season was a little weak and it ended on a terrible cliff hanger, but overall it was still enjoyable. I'll keep my eye on this.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

What is the future for Nintendo?

Jgt044

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wii U: Jgt044
3DS FC
1005-9641-7502
So...

Nintendo has to continue his legacy and complete the stuff Iwata wasn't able to complete.

They have find a new leader to look after everything sooner or later. Since Miyamoto is not interested in becoming CEO, I see it being someone low-profile. I can't even imagine having to be that guy who's going to become the new CEO. Not only will he have to finish what Iwata started, but he has to help Nintendo get through a time when they are most vulnerable.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nintendo has to continue his legacy and complete the stuff Iwata wasn't able to complete.

They have find a new leader to look after everything sooner or later. Since Miyamoto is not interested in becoming CEO, I see it being someone low-profile. I can't even imagine having to be that guy who's going to become the new CEO. Not only will he have to finish what Iwata started, but he has to help Nintendo get through a time when they are most vulnerable.
Calling it now, the Regginator will rise.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
So...

I Imagine he left them in a good position.
They knew of his health and have probably got some knowledge for the coming future.
The Future Amiibo Lines. Zelda U. The Mobile Gaming. The Theme Parks.
But where the NX Lies is a whole different story.
No one knows until the next piece of Info comes out.
Even if the Directs are finished.

So...

Keep making great games.

In all seriousness they need a new president that doesnt "replace" iwata but still gets respect. Then all it takes is restoring hope and calminf any doubts in fans or shareholders and we're back in business.

Of course continuing to make great games is a part of it. :p

Also making sure the NX hits the ground running.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I haven't even begun to think of who will be Iwata's replacement, because I don't think they'll find anyone who is remotely like him.

But I do believe they will continue to make quality games and create characters that last decades. That's always been the Nintendo way, and as long as the new CEO embodies that? They'll be okay.

And I can't imagine that anyone in Nintendo's company doesn't hold that value.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Seriously what the hell happened to the Dochuumen/Nazo no Murasame-jo music from Brawl? It's awesome. The remix is great but doesn't capture the magic of the original.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Ugh, everytime I start to accept this event, I see another video or article and start welling up again. I don't I am this affected by a celebrity or authority death since ever.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Seriously what the hell happened to the Dochuumen/Nazo no Murasame-jo music from Brawl? It's awesome. The remix is great but doesn't capture the magic of the original.
It only now occurred to me the original Balloon Fight Music didn't make the Jump (Unless I still haven't unlocked it)
A good amount of songs didn't make the jump from Brawl and it saddens me. And the cut songs like Twoson didn't make the jump either.
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero Your Sig is beautiful. :') :4ness::4lucas:

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
It only now occurred to me the original Balloon Fight Music didn't make the Jump (Unless I still haven't unlocked it)
A good amount of songs didn't make the jump from Brawl and it saddens me. And the cut songs like Twoson didn't make the jump either.
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero Your Sig is beautiful. :') :4ness::4lucas:
Saw it linked on one of my Skype chats. I just had to use it, for at least a little.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I haven't even begun to think of who will be Iwata's replacement, because I don't think they'll find anyone who is remotely like him.

But I do believe they will continue to make quality games and create characters that last decades. That's always been the Nintendo way, and as long as the new CEO embodies that? They'll be okay.

And I can't imagine that anyone in Nintendo's company doesn't hold that value.
It hi the one problem of that is the shareholders and who they might want and what might they can approve. Remember it took them YEARS for Iwata to even flinch on the idea of Mobile games and when he did it, he had to remind everyone that "DON'T WORRY, WE'RE STILL MAKING CORE GAMES, PLEASE UNDERSTAND"

I think their president should be holding those ideas of what Iwata still wanted for Nintendo with his own take at it but still have knowledge of business without being a corporate yes man figure head.

Still wanna talk about something else, like a spinoff to one of my favorite movie series coming out this year

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I suppose I meant to say...

I'm worried that Nintendo will.... go astray...

I want some new ideas and compromise, but I don't want them to lose their charm.

I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom