• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Actually Burb, I do have a question. Do you like bets? I bet there will be some sort of reveal at SDCC and you don't think so. The bet is, whoever loses will have to use their Shaq avatar from Shaqboards for a month and have a Shaq themed signature, whoever wins gets bragging rights. So, are you in? :yeahboi:
I wagered my name against the majority of the leaks group that Ridley would not be playable in SSB4, and have an ongoing one regarding Wolf in my sig. So I'm no stranger to making bets.

However, I don't really like how open ended this wager is. Like, you said "some sort of reveal at SDCC". Not necessarily Smash related.

I'll gladly bet that there will be no character DLC announced for Smash at SDCC.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Backpedal? No, I didn't backpedal, I said I was tired of every god damn day seeing another person going "LOL TRIGGER WARNING" when some of my friends have "triggers". Why? Because they're depressed and want to kill themselves. Oh, that's just one reason. I decided that there was no point in arguing with you because you're pretty notorious for never changing your opinions. Nor did I want to change yours, anyway. I said I wasn't doing it today then bought up and entirely different topic, and you just said "that's funny" and completely ignored the topic I bought up. Also, Ryuga, to you I really seem to be Public god damn Enemy #1, and maybe I should calm down, but I've been in this thread for a year. I know how he's "snarky".

EDIT: I wrote like all of this in a moment of some weird angry feeling. It makes 0 sense. Even to me. Sorry.
I don't see you as an enemy, it's just you seem too defensive on matters. For instance, you said I was a bit racist about Mario being Italian, something that Nintendo's pretty much egged on. About the trigger warning stuff. Funny story, I know a guy who put that in his video about Yume Nikki as it had something to do with ****, everyone in the comments said it was unnecessary. As someone who can take a suicide joke despite losing a parent to suicide, try to take things less personal. That's all. I apologize if this angers you

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I wagered my name against the majority of the leaks group that Ridley would not be playable in SSB4, and have an ongoing one regarding Wolf in my sig. So I'm no stranger to making bets.

However, I don't really like how open ended this wager is. Like, you said "some sort of reveal at SDCC". Not necessarily Smash related.

I'll gladly bet that there will be no character DLC announced for Smash at SDCC.
Alright, it'll be a character reveal then. If a character is revealed at SDCC, then you get :yeahboi:-ified. If there is not, I get :yeahboi:-ified. So, just to make sure. Do you want to bet then (just want a clean confirmation to make sure XD)?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Can I go a day without feeling like posting one of these?

Chrono.

The only practically guaranteed reveal at SDCC is a character for SFV and even that's not a sure thing.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Backpedal? No, I didn't backpedal, I said I was tired of every god damn day seeing another person going "LOL TRIGGER WARNING" when some of my friends have "triggers". Why? Because they're depressed and want to kill themselves. Oh, that's just one reason. I decided that there was no point in arguing with you because you're pretty notorious for never changing your opinions. Nor did I want to change yours, anyway. I said I wasn't doing it today then bought up and entirely different topic, and you just said "that's funny" and completely ignored the topic I bought up. Also, Ryuga, to you I really seem to be Public god damn Enemy #1, and maybe I should calm down, but I've been in this thread for a year. I know how he's "snarky".

EDIT: I wrote like all of this in a moment of some weird angry feeling. It makes 0 sense. Even to me. Sorry.
Actual triggers shouldn't be mocked.

Special snowflakes on Tumblr who claim to be triggered by some TV show or video game they don't like or a point of view they don't agree with? Yeah, I'll mock the hell out of them. Sorry if that triggers you. :sick:

This will be interesting.
Just think @ Kenith Kenith
If we get Wolf before October.
Burb has to vote for whoever you Choose.
The Tables shall Turn.
Assuming that Lazy Wolf decides to get his Arwing in gear and return.
You're too late with that suggestion, he already told me to vote for Midna. :upsidedown:

Also, you mean Wolfen. Wolf don't use no Arwings

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
About the trigger warning stuff. Funny story, I know a guy who put that in his video about Yume Nikki as it had something to do with ****, everyone in the comments said it was unnecessary. As someone who can take a suicide joke despite losing a parent to suicide, try to take things less personal. That's all. I apologize if this angers you
welcome to the internet, where people are made up and emotions don't matter

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
On another note, I really dislike how so many people seem to think ZeRo is a pure and loving man.

Special snowflakes on Tumblr who claim to be triggered by some TV show or video game they don't like or a point of view they don't agree with? Yeah, I'll mock the hell out of them. Sorry if that triggers you. :sick:
Ever watched Videogamedunkey? He's my favorite youtuber.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
welcome to the internet, where people are made up and emotions don't matter
Er...I don't get this argument, I wasn't trying to say it's how people truly feel, but it's something I noticed on the one time I sww it happen. ****, my mother is a victim of domestic violence and suffers PTSD from being beaten by her exboyfriemd, and as I was there, it still frightens me to this date.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I don't see you as an enemy, it's just you seem too defensive on matters. For instance, you said I was a bit racist about Mario being Italian, something that Nintendo's pretty much egged on. About the trigger warning stuff. Funny story, I know a guy who put that in his video about Yume Nikki as it had something to do with ****, everyone in the comments said it was unnecessary. As someone who can take a suicide joke despite losing a parent to suicide, try to take things less personal. That's all. I apologize if this angers you
But..I said like 4 times later the "you're racist" thing was a side comment, and a joke?

Whatever though. I do get too personal.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Guys giyes GIUYES! Let's all chill out and just agree I am the KING of the NintenZone Social Thread. Ok? Thank you.
Well you are that guy (acording to the past thread title) so none of us can argue :)
All Hail King Crooner.

You're too late with that suggestion, he already told me to vote for Midna. :upsidedown:

Also, you mean Wolfen. Wolf don't use no Arwings
"he already told me to vote for Midna" Fair play good sirs.
"you mean Wolfen" Whoops. :drflip:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
This place is gonna get locked again, everyone is gonna get banned and it's not going to look good on all of us.

I'm out and I'm gonna chill at one of the socials. Probably Pac-Man's or Sonic's

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
This place is gonna get locked again, everyone is gonna get banned and it's not going to look good on all of us.

I'm out and I'm gonna chill at one of the socials. Probably Pac-Man's or Sonic's
The argument is over. My fault I started it, so I should be the banned one. Don't see why you think that.

Have fun though.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Alright, it'll be a character reveal then. If a character is revealed at SDCC, then you get :yeahboi:-ified. If there is not, I get :yeahboi:-ified. So, just to make sure. Do you want to bet then (just want a clean confirmation to make sure XD)?
I wanna join in on this bet. I'm with Burb. What do you have to do again WHEN you're wrong?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I wanna join in on this bet. I'm with Burb. What do you have to do again WHEN you're wrong?
You have to change your avatar to the one you had when Shaqboards was around (or any other Shaq Avatar) and change your sig to something related to :yeahboi: for a month.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I was going to say something about the little incident, but I'm just going to drop it. If it happens again I will comment, but I have faith I won't have to. :(
I really want to post this. It is amazing:
Like, holy damn. Ace Attorney music is good.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I was going to say something about the little incident, but I'm just going to drop it. If it happens again I will comment, but I have faith I won't have to. :(
I'm kinda curious as to what you were gonna say. I mean, it's over now, but it'd be cool to hear.

Also I agree. I wonder if Wright has a chance to make it in like Smash 6

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
BTW I think the thread is fine guys. We all love each other. Some of us just love too deeply, causing emotional turmoil.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well, it's going to be for a month...
Having a Shaq avi gets you major respect here
I prefer the original Cornered. I still need the AA franchise in my hands

annnnnnnd added to playlist. Cornered alone makes Phoenix Wright's soundtrack fantastic.

I really need to get back to the series. im still on the first case of the second game :urg:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I hope someone puts me in a funny picture some day :oneeye:

I think Vaanrose's next Ganon picture should have a shoelace coming out of his mouth.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm kinda curious as to what you were gonna say. I mean, it's over now, but it'd be cool to hear.
Also I agree. I wonder if Wright has a chance to make it in like Smash 6
All I wanted to say is despite what he claimed earlier, the first time he jabbed at me, it was not a friendly remark. It was very blatantly an insult that made me out to be a delusional fanboy.
Even if Phoenix Wright never happens hopefully some of that music makes it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom