• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, since there's more people here, what games have you guys been playing?

I played and beat Mega Man 11. And now I'm playing Spider-Man PS4. Both are pretty sick games.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As of right now there are only 4 games with a 2019 release date on my radar.

Yo-kai Watch 3
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
Luigi's Mansion 3
Pokémon gen 8

There's also Bayonetta 3 & Metroid Prime 4 but we don't know when they'll come out.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I played and beat Mega Man 11. And now I'm playing Spider-Man PS4. Both are pretty sick games.
In preparation for the next generation, i'm playing through my favorite Pokemon games starting with Soul Silver.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Smash Bros. Ultimate lol. That's about it. Majora's Mask has fallen off my radar since Ultimate is in my life now, and I haven't played Overwatch in a while either.

D

Deleted member

Just cycling through my collection of Tekken, Super Smash Bros., and Soul Calibur games. Also a little Mario Kart and Mario Party.

With more people on this particular thread, I tend to stay away from here until it slows down. Wait a minute, activity on this thread suddenly slowed down...for now.

Sayonara :kirby:

Ivander

Smash Legend
That banner is on my radar. Two problems with it though:

1) I'm planning on pulling for King Hassan once his banner arrives, which is very soon. I only have 131 Saint Quartz and 20 Summoning Tickets, but I want to see if I can get him because I could benefit from having another strong single-target Assassin, not to mention he has the Merlin synergy going for him and is just an overall badass worth having on my party.

2) This one is the bigger issue: I want to pull for Okita Souji when the Gudaguda Honnouiji rerun goes live. I've warmed up to Okita Souji a lot as a character to the point she's become one of my favorite servants as of late, and I'd really like to pull for her. Only problem is that the Gudaguda Honnouji starts one month before the Extra CCC event, and depending on my luck in pulling for Okita, I could potentially walk out with little to no Saint Quartz when the Extra CCC banner drops.
I can sorta see why. Although I would take usage into account as well.
-Hassan I can see being used a decent amount due to being Single Target Assassin and working with Merlin. Okita works as a Single Target Saber, although due to her Quick NP, she'll get more use with Scathach and Atalanta and eventually Skadi rather than Merlin.
-Meanwhile, Tamamo is amazing with Arts Teams in general and can work with any Arts characters and in turn make said Arts characters work, even the looked-down upon ones like Boudica, Benkei, etc. As someone who has her, I can say that she is frickin' useful and I use her alot in general for my big missions. Also, you do have Orion and now Waver, so if you get Tamamo, you can do the well-famed Orion/Tamamo/Waver combo that practically gives the troll smile to Enemy NPs.
-Another reason to look at when considering between Okita and Tamamo is that there will eventually be the missions that have the enemies with multiple Health bars. And when it comes to those bars, it will be important to consider Longevity over Full-out Frontal assault. And Tamamo definitely gives out the Longevity in times of need, thanks to her heals.
-I guess the only thing that works in Okita's favor is the fact that Tamamo can be gotten anytime while Okita is Limited. Who knows? You might even get Tamamo while trying for Hassan or Okita.

Either way, good luck for any of them. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for when Edmond Dantes gets back after the Moonfest Banner.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just cycling through my collection of Tekken, Super Smash Bros., and Soul Calibur games. Also a little Mario Kart and Mario Party.

With more people on this particular thread, I tend to stay away from here until it slows down. Wait a minute, activity on this thread suddenly slowed down...for now.

Sayonara:kirby:
Took me some time to realize who you were because it's been forever since I hung out here.

Then I saw the title and was like "right, that's her! It's..."

Okay, I legit forgot the old name :lol:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Smash Bros. Ultimate lol. That's about it. Majora's Mask has fallen off my radar since Ultimate is in my life now, and I haven't played Overwatch in a while either.
Well yeah, I've been playing Smash too. Eventually, I gotta expand my Switch Collection, since I've got a decent PS4 Collection now.

D

Deleted member

My 126 Quartz ass with a maxed out Kojirou and 6 other Servants I need to train, two of which are Assassins, about to drop it all on Gramps Hassan:
images (1).jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Calling it now tomorrow we get the direct announcement for Thursday

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627

Im mostly playing Hollow Knight, Smash, and Let's Go Eevee right now. SFV is ticking me off with its FM changes and Im plugging away at Destiny 2 and Warframe bit by bit as well.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
While the general is down and this thread is dead, I'd like to take a moment to shill one of my favorite 3DS games of all time.

Seriously, the atmosphere and ambience that this game has is probably the best Atlus have ever gotten it. Seriously worth the asking price of $15-$20.
I'd recommend it if you're even remotely a fan of JRPGs and/or is waiting for P5 on a Nintendo console.

Also, if you haven't already, Bravely Default/Second are great games to pick up as well.

R O F L

Smash Ace

Smash Ultimate, of course. Other than that I've been playing a lot of BotW and Pikmin 2 (My main computer which had the gamecube Pikmin 2 iso died, and my model RVL-001 Wii that I used to rip gamecube isos stopped reading disks so i'm stuck replaying the org....)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Smash, WWE, FEHeroes, and Spiderman...that is all

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
so uh, since the main thread is locked, I decided to write an analysis of the themes of Ultimate's adventure mode for funsies. I'm pretty proud of it. Give it a read here (beware of spoilers).

I'll post it in the main thread too once it's unlocked.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
As of right now there are only 4 games with a 2019 release date on my radar.

Yo-kai Watch 3
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
Luigi's Mansion 3
Pokémon gen 8

There's also Bayonetta 3 & Metroid Prime 4 but we don't know when they'll come out.
Oh cool, someone else who is interested in yokai watch.

Have you played Blasters by any chance? I've been playing it since christmas and I am in the post game right now. Been having a lot of fun with it.

D

Deleted member

Been playing Smash, Splatoon, Katamari Damacy, and LG Eevee. Trying to finish LG Eevee before KH3 comes out.

Potato_

Smash Lord
While the general is down and this thread is dead, I'd like to take a moment to shill one of my favorite 3DS games of all time.

Seriously, the atmosphere and ambience that this game has is probably the best Atlus have ever gotten it. Seriously worth the asking price of $15-$20.
I'd recommend it if you're even remotely a fan of JRPGs and/or is waiting for P5 on a Nintendo console.

Also, if you haven't already, Bravely Default/Second are great games to pick up as well.
Never played SMT (I will eventually) but I love Flynn's design. The blue and white is so good.

D

Deleted member

Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Yoshi, KH3 and Vesperia are the big games for me this year. Definitely gonna be busy, lol.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Mash Ultimate discussion thread has been temporary closed, can I post this here?

Cuts to Hboxe's hilarious commentary in the finals when Sam pulls out a bomb: careful! Careful Spongebob!! CAREFUL SPONGEBOB!!!

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Never played SMT (I will eventually) but I love Flynn's design. The blue and white is so good.
Yeah they were going for this Western Knight crossed with Eastern Samurai crossed with 90's sci-fi weirdness.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Animal Crossing is my most anticipated game for this year. Gen 8's up there too ... depending on what direction they go with it

I'd love to say Pikmin 4, but who the **** knows when that's coming out, if ever

And hopefully the January or March direct will reveal something big like they did with Ultimate last year

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so uh, since the main thread is locked, I decided to write an analysis of the themes of Ultimate's adventure mode for funsies. I'm pretty proud of it. Give it a read here (beware of spoilers).

I'll post it in the main thread too once it's unlocked.
unrelated...but it’s been a millennium since I last saw you around these website parts

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've no idea what's been happening on that thread as I wasn't there, but it sounds like it got pretty wild.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Yeah they were going for this Western Knight crossed with Eastern Samurai crossed with 90's sci-fi weirdness.
Wasn’t the 80’s the decade with the Sci-Fi weirdness? I don’t remember much from the 90’s except for parts of 1999 so yeah. *shrugs*

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
About 1/4th of the way through MHA season 2...and of course the whiny character with the nasally voice is perverted as well. I can't find anything redeemable about Mineta. I strongly dislike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom