• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just had a delicious ice cream!

The day thankfully did get better, hoping that things keep going this way from now on.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Anyway, I do applaud you mods for how you guys handled this situation. Even after that bit of a fallout we all had weeks ago, you guys are all still kinda sweet sometimes.
I don't think I personally handled the situation well at all. I'm glad my fellow staff did with what they were given though.

Guys just remember that the staff are just fellow users who took on more responsibility. We're all trying our best.

D

Deleted member

I guess to lighten up the mood, let's look at the bright side of things.

We're now 17 days away until E3 begins, starting off with Microsoft's conference at June 9th, 1PM PST. If anything is to be taken note of, they were NOT messing around last year. Unanimously was the best presentation of E3.

Got to show Kingdom Hearts 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 first, new Gears and Halo games, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, TODD THE GOD HOWARD - SO much good stuff. With how this year has been ramping up production for their upcoming next-gen console Scarlett, I'm super excited for a Microsoft conference, for once.

My expectations are the Scarlett reveal, same amount of anime games shown to keep diversity, NEW BANJO GAME PLEASE???, and maybe... JUST MAYBE, something with Nintendo. Got a feeling. Maybe Smash, maybe something else.

All I can really say is to not sleep on Microsoft, and if you need a handy dandy little E3 Countdown clock, here's a good one I found.
https://www.e3countdown.com/
There's also this, which sounds interesting to say the least.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think I personally handled the situation well at all. I'm glad my fellow staff did with what they were given though.

Guys just remember that the staff are just fellow users who took on more responsibility. We're all trying our best.
I am aware of that.

And I do thank life for allowing me to know people as you or Osby, who really give it all for us.

D

Deleted member

Me: I have no fears
Mario Kart Tour: You can now hold 6 Blue Shells at once
Me: I have one fear

I have no idea why but I feel stressed and sick in my stomach.
Milk normally helps for me when I have this.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's raining now where I'm at, but hopefully it'll let up in a bit.

Don't like that post rain smell much, still better than the Dank Weed smell on the train station early as **** in the morning, not even 9 am.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh, staindgrey staindgrey now that you're here.

Since the Switch port of Resident Evil 4 is a ****ing disaster, what about RE0 and RE HD? Those worth the 30 bucks?
No only because they're $20 elsewhere and have been since 2015. The Switch adds nothing extra whatsoever that the 360/PS3/XB1/PS4/Steam versions don't already have.

In fact, at Gamestop you can get REmake and RE0 for $20 together, used, with even further discounts if you're a pro member.

reps4.jpg

So unless the Switch is your only platform to play modern games on, get the RE games for anything else.

Revelations 1/2 though are good deals. Unlike RE4 they actually put the options for gyro controls into the game. They play well and are $20 each as they should be.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

****** is doing everything except finish his damn books
"Ah, now that I'm done with my magnum opus, I can finally live a free life and work on other things!"
"But George, you haven't even finished Winds of Wi-"
"NOW THAT I'M DONE, I CAN FINALLY WORK ON OTHER THINGS"

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Thank my dear friend Ovaltine Ovaltine for it.

He did indeed make a wonderful work with that.
That would be she, actually. I'm a dudette.

Thank you, though, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! !! I was honestly tired of seeing people making Geno SUPER STOIC when he never gave off that impression to me, so I thought a more 'trickster'-type thing would be cooler for a finishing touch graphic. (Total loser dorkball Geno is the superior Geno, though, above all else.)

... Also, uh, hey, social thread! Howzit? :yoshi:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
He made that? He’s talented.
The Geno love is strong, even if her doubts for Geno's inclusion waver.

Thank you, though, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! !! I was honestly tired of seeing people making Geno SUPER STOIC when he never gave off that impression to me, so I thought a more 'trickster'-type thing would be cooler for a finishing touch graphic. (Total loser dorkball Geno is the superior Geno, though, above all else.)

Doing well, apart from slowly recovering from a stomach-ache and having been played like a fiddle.

I have no idea why but I feel stressed and sick in my stomach.
I know almost exactly how you feel right now.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I feel like I should date when I am 18.
Same feelings my dear Shiny.
Don't think of it as "should". There's no expected time table on when you "should" be dating. And if you place that sort of pressure on yourself, you'll make mistakes. Either date someone you shouldn't because you feel you have to, or get depressed because you're not dating what you're "supposed" to be dating.

Keep an open mind and when you feel the moment come, don't let it pass you by. But try not to obsess over it until then.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

No problem! I’d love to see more of these all out attacks.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Gonna go put this excess stress into lifting boxes of furniture for a few hours. I'd post what I'm blaring in the warehouse but it has a bunch of no-no words.

If anyone needs me, I've got Discord in my pocket.

D

Deleted member

You have a lot of talent.

Both as an artist... And a person.

And I'm confident that nothing will take that talent out of you.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Don't think of it as "should". There's no expected time table on when you "should" be dating. And if you place that sort of pressure on yourself, you'll make mistakes. Either date someone you shouldn't because you feel you have to, or get depressed because you're not dating what you're "supposed" to be dating.

Keep an open mind and when you feel the moment come, don't let it pass you by. But try not to obsess over it until then.
And I’m just sitting here, not worrying about dating ‘till later.
F85C0B8E-03CC-4C2C-A564-3C17FF2F766C.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I did it, I finally caught one of the shinies:
6DF5A45E-EDAD-4BF5-B62A-8A008557491D.jpeg

Gonna evolve it and hope it helps in the gym coming up.

Potato_

Smash Lord
No only because they're $20 elsewhere and have been since 2015. The Switch adds nothing extra whatsoever that the 360/PS3/XB1/PS4/Steam versions don't already have.

In fact, at Gamestop you can get REmake and RE0 for $20 together, used, with even further discounts if you're a pro member.

View attachment 223921

So unless the Switch is your only platform to play modern games on, get the RE games for anything else.

Revelations 1/2 though are good deals. Unlike RE4 they actually put the options for gyro controls into the game. They play well and are $20 each as they should be.
Still can't believe Capcom didn't bother to include gyro controls on a console where the main draw is portability. Especially with RE4's more dated control style, gyro controls would've been real nice. The price being so high (It goes on sale on steam for like $5 regularly which makes it even more hilarious) is also such a dumb decision.

that being said I'll still pick it up eventually

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!

View attachment 223921

Jesus ****ing Christ, like.

Not gonna lie, Capcom's support for the Switch really has been lackluster, at best. Yeah, I'm glad for Okami HD and Phoenix Wright, but why though? This **** is ridiculous.

I'd get that on my PS4, but it's unfortunately breaking down so the Switch really is all I got, aside from my PC where I have Warframe and Tales of Symphonia.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

And I’m just sitting here, not worrying about dating ‘till later.
View attachment 223927
As for me, I'm not concerned about dating at all. My social skills ain't that good anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom