• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
imagine having friends that don't live in other cities or states

imagine not having to call your friends if you want to talk to them about video games

imagine having your friends be right there with you, physically hanging out with you, making you feel a little less lonely
Behold! A social life!
A finished college course!
A job that pays!
Likes on Smashboards!
Screenshot_2019-05-23-22-22-00.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, by the way, daily reminder that since Sony isn't participating at all for E3 this year, guess who took their timeslot for conference time?

Square Enix.

Tons of **** can go down now, and they really can't have a worse conference than last year. They got ****ing Final Fantasy VII Remake during this time, for crying out loud. If anyone wants to know when they start, is at June 10th, 6PM PST. If there's anything I can ask, it's this...

We're gonna see the full reveal for Tifa.

PLEASE, SQUARE. DO NOT **** THIS UP. JUST MAKE HER LIKE THIS AND WE ARE ****ING MONEY, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S EPISODIC OR NOMURA IS IN CHARGE, WE BE EATING GOOD TONIGHT.

heyyy I should get the FF remake next year when I get my PS4

D

Deleted member

Basically the same feelings.

In the meantime, I will have my dear DQ and Crash games alongside UA3 to kill the wait.

I'm sure that things can get better.

Potato_

Smash Lord
so uh

E3 season is comin up

can't wait for the day I wake, rush to the kitchen to grab my favorite ice cream, wrap up in blankets, and watch some good ol fashioned Nintendo commercials.
POKEMON
ANIMAL CROSSING
(potentially) ANGRY BANJO/STEVE FANS
AND A ****STORM NO MATTER IF ERDRICK IS REVEALED OR NOT

E3 is shaping up to be so entertaining this year, I love it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i'd probably suggest getting the PS5 if it comes out next year and the price difference isn't too steep

it has backwards compatibility with PS4

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, by the way, daily reminder that since Sony isn't participating at all for E3 this year, guess who took their timeslot for conference time?

Square Enix.

Tons of **** can go down now, and they really can't have a worse conference than last year. They got ****ing Final Fantasy VII Remake during this time, for crying out loud. If anyone wants to know when they start, is at June 10th, 6PM PST. If there's anything I can ask, it's this...

PLEASE, SQUARE. DO NOT **** THIS UP. JUST MAKE HER LIKE THIS AND WE ARE ****ING MONEY, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S EPISODIC OR NOMURA IS IN CHARGE, WE BE EATING GOOD TONIGHT.

They need Tifa to be similar to this but more muscular.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
When I was a freshman, dating was all i cared about. Everyone in middle school had a date in my eyes, so I was missing out.

Here I am, leaving high school without a single date, and I could care less most if the time. I didn't give up on dating, it just isn't as important to me anymore. Dating sounds like a novel idea at first, but as time passes, you'll learn to appreciate the things can do without a date, as well as coming to the realization that you are happy without one, and having one to fill in a void isn't healthy.

That's how I feel about dating. It's nice, but not important enough.
If I'm reading this right, looks like we're the Aromantic boys of the board.

That being said, aside from Smash stuff (and vain hopes for Super Mario 3D World), I'll be looking forward to seeing what gets shown off for Crash Team Racing.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nah bro i'm perfectly happy

I just wanna share that happiness
Completely understandable, I mean, we're both at that age anyways.

I won't deny that that sometimes, I wish I did things differently so I did get the girl, but now I'm just content with the fact that I actually somehow able to make friends with girls instead of almost avoiding them altogether.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
sell things to me, nintendo

i have excess cash that demands carefree and wreckless spending
If you have any disposable income left at this point, clearly Nintendo is not doing their job properly.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Speaking of cash, guess who just got their tax return? Maybe I'll finally get that New 2DS, yass.

Completely understandable, I mean, we're both at that age anyways.

I won't deny that that sometimes, I wish I did things differently so I did get the girl, but now I'm just content with the fact that I actually somehow able to make friends with girls instead of almost avoiding them altogether.
Tell me about it, my workplace is filled with women. Granted, not all of them are young, but you get the picture.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mario Kart WITH THE POWER. OF. FRIENDSHIP!!!
Even the cheesy banter between opponents makes it sound like they're legitimately thrown off guard that someone so nice would hit their car, no matter who it was who hit the car. And I don't mean in the "generic dialog" sense, I mean each character has individual callouts scripted for every opponent so you have things like Tails chastising E-123 Omega by name for bopping him with an item.

Meanwhile the banter between TEAMMATES is HECKIN' wholesome.

Meanwhile again you got Mario Kart and Luigi is throwing death stares and the losing half of every race is out here throwing tantrums.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If you have any disposable income left at this point, clearly Nintendo is not doing their job properly.
i'm on the verge of getting two vouchers for mario maker 2 and three houses already

but i require more, nintendo

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For Smash Ultimate, I don't think anyone from either Microsoft or Square Enix will show up at E3.

Can't convince me otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Oh no, just now I'm realizing that I will probably miss Nintendo's E3 due having a job now:foe!:

Meh, I'll just listen or see it in my break.

Potato_

Smash Lord

Square Enix.

They made Aerith (best girl btw) look amazing so I'm sure Tifa will be just fine. They might slightly change her design but I highly doubt they'll change too much to avoid pissing fans off.

I don't think we've seen Sephiroth yet, at least fully anyways. That's the design I'm hoping they nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom