• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
so uh

E3 season is comin up

can't wait for the day I wake, rush to the kitchen to grab my favorite ice cream, wrap up in blankets, and watch some good ol fashioned Nintendo commercials.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so uh

E3 season is comin up

can't wait for the day I wake, rush to the kitchen to grab my favorite ice cream, wrap up in blankets, and watch some good ol fashioned Nintendo commercials.
sell things to me, nintendo

i have excess cash that demands carefree and wreckless spending

Ivander

Smash Legend
I feel like I should date when I am 18.
By what I heard, it's better to start dating after 21-22, as that is the age when you will start looking for what you want in your partner rather than look at what you want your partner to look like.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Let’s have a round table about Minamoto no Yo****sune

More specifically, about getting his name uncensored cause the autocensor is racist

Who wants to go first

D

Deleted member

so uh

E3 season is comin up

Hopefully some reveals feel pretty hype for me.

Between my dream reveals, I have:

>Fantastic Four trailer for UA3 and/or Gwenpool.
>New 2D Metroid.
>Dragon Quest and Banjo in Smash.
>New F-Zero.
>Spyro on CTR NF or Nina Cortex.
>New Banjo remake or remaster.
>Battletoads gameplay.
>A date for DQXIS.

D

Deleted member

so uh

E3 season is comin up

Me too, Noipoi.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
"Well, sleep's messed up from being emotionally taxed from failing my driver's test and some more important traumatic issues yesterday, might as well have fun playing Team Sonic Racing and posting about it"

*POWER GOES OUT FOR 11 HOURS*

*DOORSLAMS INTO ULTIMATE SOCIAL FROM WITHDRAWL*

HEY EVERYONE TEAM SONIC RACING IS-

*DRAMA*

. . .

*DOORSLAMS INTO NINTENZONE*

HEY EVERYONE TEAM SONIC RACING IS WHOLESOME MARIO KART

Also this place is a freaking telenovela and just so you know I still love all of you and I hope you all still love each other too

Except that one guy.

Don't [BEEP] with my friends, people.

D

Deleted member

Jesus ****ing Christ, like.

Not gonna lie, Capcom's support for the Switch really has been lackluster, at best. Yeah, I'm glad for Okami HD and Phoenix Wright, but why though? This **** is ridiculous.

I'd get that on my PS4, but it's unfortunately breaking down so the Switch really is all I got, aside from my PC where I have Warframe and Tales of Symphonia.
I'm still baffled as to why they surgically removed DMC1 from the HD collection and ported it alone. That's literally putting in extra effort.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Haha loser I'm doing that while getting dinner with friends
imagine having friends that don't live in other cities or states

imagine not having to call your friends if you want to talk to them about video games

imagine having your friends be right there with you, physically hanging out with you, making you feel a little less lonely

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
so uh

E3 season is comin up

Can't wait for E3 to make the majority of leakers (aside from the genuinely nice ones like Polar) give up and go home for at least five months.

I typically loathe Tuesdays, but this one will be worth making it through.

OH BOY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR E3 CRINGE COMPILATION 2019 EDITION
So, the Microsoft conference?

D

Deleted member

imagine having friends that don't live in other cities or states

imagine not having to call your friends if you want to talk to them about video games

imagine having your friends be right there with you, physically hanging out with you, making you feel a little less lonely
I had those feelings recently, regarding a friend from Madrid who I really miss during these recent days with everything that is going on.

One thing that I really hope to do this summer, no matter how much it will cost, is to get outside this island... And see him again after many years on Madrid.

I do really miss him, more so with all of my friends busy with work too.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Can't wait for E3 to make the majority of leakers (aside from the genuinely nice ones like Polar) give up and go home for at least five months.

I typically loathe Tuesdays, but this one will be worth making it through.
the real question is what are you gonna do if it's erdrick

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Be happy that DQ's finally in here, acknowledge that the universe always proves me wrong no matter what I do, and strongly question SE's anti-leak security.

The realest question is what is so important that Mario Maker 2 likely had to be left out of E3.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Let’s have a round table about Minamoto no Yo****sune

More specifically, about getting his name uncensored cause the autocensor is racist

Who wants to go first
*looks at Yo****sune in F/GO*
Priorities were skewed in the censorship department.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
"Well, sleep's messed up from being emotionally taxed from failing my driver's test and some more important traumatic issues yesterday, might as well have fun playing Team Sonic Racing and posting about it"

*POWER GOES OUT FOR 11 HOURS*

*DOORSLAMS INTO ULTIMATE SOCIAL FROM WITHDRAWL*

HEY EVERYONE TEAM SONIC RACING IS-

*DRAMA*

. . .

*DOORSLAMS INTO NINTENZONE*

HEY EVERYONE TEAM SONIC RACING IS WHOLESOME MARIO KART

Also this place is a freaking telenovela and just so you know I still love all of you and I hope you all still love each other too

Except that one guy.

Don't [BEEP] with my friends, people.
Mario Kart WITH THE POWER. OF. FRIENDSHIP!!!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So would this be considered a Grass/Water Type?
Nah, Glass/Grass type.

Can't believe you leaked out the new Glass Pokemon type and the new mon, Shardeon to go with it. Bulbasaur's got a regional variant too.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Not sure if you do requests, or if you are doing other gaming characters, but I would love to see Shantae or King K. Rool like this.
Considering the fact that K. Rool was one of my most wanteds for over 10 years...

Hmmmm. I'll definitely be considering this.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
When I was a freshman, dating was all i cared about. Everyone in middle school had a date in my eyes, so I was missing out.

Here I am, leaving high school without a single date, and I could care less most if the time. I didn't give up on dating, it just isn't as important to me anymore. Dating sounds like a novel idea at first, but as time passes, you'll learn to appreciate the things can do without a date, as well as coming to the realization that you are happy without one, and having one to fill in a void isn't healthy.

That's how I feel about dating. It's nice, but not important enough.

D

Deleted member

Cry from joy, and celebrate that something good did happen to me once again.

Little details like those make my soul get more live.

And regarding that friend Noipoi Noipoi : I'm sure you would love him, since he is a hardcore Pokémon fan.

And when I say hardcore, I mean that he knows everything about every game even in a competitive way: every stat for each Pokémon, every style of team appropiate for each fight with any CPU from all the games, all the best possible teams for specific oponents, which moves to give for each Mon...

He also celebrated Incineroar's reveal, since the idea of a new Pokémon rep in Smash was something he needed during some hard times.

Who knows? Maybe if I see him this summer I suggest him the idea of making a Smashboards account, since his english is decent too.

Noipoi

Howdy!
When I was a freshman, dating was all i cared about. Everyone in middle school had a date in my eyes, so I was missing out.

Here I am, leaving high school without a single date, and I could care less most if the time. I didn't give up on dating, it just isn't as important to me anymore. Dating sounds like a novel idea at first, but as time passes, you'll learn to appreciate the things can do without a date, as well as coming to the realization that you are happy without one, and having one to fill in a void isn't healthy.

That's how I feel about dating. It's nice, but not important enough.
Nah bro i'm perfectly happy

I just wanna share that happiness

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Oh, by the way, daily reminder that since Sony isn't participating at all for E3 this year, guess who took their timeslot for conference time?

Square Enix.

Tons of **** can go down now, and they really can't have a worse conference than last year. They got ****ing Final Fantasy VII Remake during this time, for crying out loud. If anyone wants to know when they start, is at June 10th, 6PM PST. If there's anything I can ask, it's this...

We're gonna see the full reveal for Tifa.

PLEASE, SQUARE. DO NOT **** THIS UP. JUST MAKE HER LIKE THIS AND WE ARE ****ING MONEY, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S EPISODIC OR NOMURA IS IN CHARGE, WE BE EATING GOOD TONIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom