• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ya'll think watching Bleach is suffering? Get on my level, I watched 20 episodes of Black Clover.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I don't actually know any of these shows you lot are talking about, so I'm just going to assume that watching any anime is a thoroughly miserable experience because all I ever seem to see being discussed is how terrible some show was. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Whatever you guys are watching, obviously isn't as bad as the dub and writing for Enchanted Arms. I mean, it has decent gameplay and cool world elements, but.....good lord, the voice acting and writing. :skull: Good luck getting through that. :smash:

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don't actually know any of these shows you lot are talking about, so I'm just going to assume that watching any anime is a thoroughly miserable experience because all I ever seem to see being discussed is how terrible some show was. :p
People like to complain.

Chrono.

Did a pull on the girl banner because its a bad banner and I like going against the grain.

Screenshot_20190307-104217.png

Very satisfied, actually. With her and the older heroine units getting awakenings I might actually beat their SBR course.

As of today no more summoning, period. Not till the year 4 celebration. Only exception would be if the Dragon Ball Heroes units do come to global, but that's it. No summoning on anything else.

Pretty easy as well, none of the banners on JP are that great enough to get me to summon. Meta Cooler and Kid Goku are amazing but their banners are crap, Goku Black's banner is amazing but I have every unit there and Goku Black himself I'm not interested in at all.

July can't come soon enough.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
@Shishœ Ivander Ivander The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn and all the other Fate fans here:

So I just learned these two characters share the same Japanese VA:

Gustav_Heroes.png M4nzBFg.jpg

Yep, both Gustav from Fire Emblem Heroes and Kirei from the Fate series are voiced by Joji Nakata!

Yorokoubu shounen intensifies!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Potato_

Smash Lord
Did a pull on the girl banner because its a bad banner and I like going against the grain.

View attachment 196910

Very satisfied, actually. With her and the older heroine units getting awakenings I might actually beat their SBR course.

As of today no more summoning, period. Not till the year 4 celebration. Only exception would be if the Dragon Ball Heroes units do come to global, but that's it. No summoning on anything else.

Pretty easy as well, none of the banners on JP are that great enough to get me to summon. Meta Cooler and Kid Goku are amazing but their banners are crap, Goku Black's banner is amazing but I have every unit there and Goku Black himself I'm not interested in at all.

July can't come soon enough.
Is that the Ribrianne that transforms? If so hell yeah that's pretty good.

Also you just made me realize they may very well put out the Kid Goku banner before 4th anni. That would be the only banner they could put out that'd make me summon (Kid Goku is amazing, don't own PHY Vegito or Buu) and I'm REALLY hoping that doesn't happen. Goku Black and Meta Cooler are easy skips, DBH is likely coming (I'd bet around the release of the Switch game) but I won't mind skipping that either. Xeno SS3 Goku's cool and all but that'd be the only unit I'm really summoning for unless SS3 Adult Gotenks is featured so I can't really justify it.

I'll be summoning like a madman on SS4 Goku AND the LR Baby + Pan/Goku/Trunks banners, so I'm glad they made everything leading up to it such an easy skip.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Shishœ Ivander Ivander The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn and all the other Fate fans here:

So I just these two characters share the same Japanese VA:

View attachment 196914View attachment 196915

Yep, both Gustav from Fire Emblem Heroes and Kirei from the Fate series are voiced by Joji Nakata!

Yorokoubu shounen intensifies!
A reminder that Jouji Nakata also voices First Hassan........:smirk:

But yep, quite a number of JP voices in Heroes also do characters in the Fate series.
Hector/Narcian = Robin Hood/Asterios
Jakob = Archer(This fits too much) and Siegfried
Caeda = Martha/Ushiwakamaru/Atalante/Meltryllis
Lyon/Ryoma = David
Eliwood/Julius/Lukas = Merlin/Proto Arthur
Helbendi = Proto Cu/Beowulf
Mikoto = Irisviel
Garon = Iskander
Fjorm = Mash
Palla/Idunn = Mata Hari/Marie Antoinette/Kiyohime
Laevateinn = Nobunaga/Cleopatra
Marth = Diarmuid
Male Corrin/Male Kana = Arjuna/Edmond Dantes(I frickin' need Corrin in Dantes' outfit now).
Julia/Minerva = Medb/Musashi
Celica = Ibaraki douji
Quan = Romani
Gunnthra = Murasaki
Ishtar/Myrrh = Ilya (Now I'm imagining Myrrh singing Heavy metal music)
Chrom = Solomon
Roy = Shi Huang Di
Hinoka = Miyu

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
This is funnier than it has any right to be :chuckle:
Oh, it's definitely funny. The only reason I thought Ishtar & Myrrh = Ilya Von Einzbern was funnier is because I recently saw the videos of Kadowaki Mai singing Pretty Fly(for a White Guy) and Search and Destroy and now I'm just imagining Ishtar or Myrrh singing those. :laugh:

Oh, and I also thought Corrin = Dantes was funny just for the sheer difference between the two of them with Corrin being pacific and Dantes being edgy.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Is that the Ribrianne that transforms? If so hell yeah that's pretty good.

Also you just made me realize they may very well put out the Kid Goku banner before 4th anni. That would be the only banner they could put out that'd make me summon (Kid Goku is amazing, don't own PHY Vegito or Buu) and I'm REALLY hoping that doesn't happen. Goku Black and Meta Cooler are easy skips, DBH is likely coming (I'd bet around the release of the Switch game) but I won't mind skipping that either. Xeno SS3 Goku's cool and all but that'd be the only unit I'm really summoning for unless SS3 Adult Gotenks is featured so I can't really justify it.

I'll be summoning like a madman on SS4 Goku AND the LR Baby + Pan/Goku/Trunks banners, so I'm glad they made everything leading up to it such an easy skip.
Nah she doesn't transform, but she does seal on super attack and lowers ATK. But more importantly her leader skill is a 100% on all stats for peppy gals, so she's the best leader for that team. I do have the Ribbriane that transforms though, just wish she wasn't a giant form unit cause she transforms at random.

As for Kid Goku, as much as I love him, I kinda don't wanna run the risk of getting shafted lol. That and I'm trying to save as much as possible, not just for the LR GT stuff, but for the gacha coins as well.

But yeah I'm half expecting him to hit Global right before year 4. I remember last year we actually got the transformation mechanic with UI Goku instead of the Fusions like JP. So I can see something similar happening with the Active Skill mechanic.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
M̸̨͔̦̰̘͕̼̓̋y̷̢͓͖̫͙̳̥̯̎̒̀͗̎ ̸̨̧̨̲̺̗̻̜̞͓̯̩̺͍͈̅̆̋͊̐́̔̇͝g̸̢̧̞̯̦͈͉̭̤̘̾̾̌̉͛͛ő̵͍̬͠d̵̢̨͉̮͎͔̲̺̞͙̣̜̍̉̇͗̋̒̄̍͋͆̋̓͑͘ ̶̨̤̗̺̤̼̩̠̮̳͇̻̠̀I̷̮͈͐̀̊̊̋̽̀͌͛͂̽̐̿̚’̷̥̣̎̔̓́̋͑̓̉́͌̈̋͝͝͝m̶͈͓͓̭̬̦̄̀̚ ̸̫̫̤̜̦̼̩̩̳̥̝̟̍̃͌̊̌̔͂̚͝s̴̢̨̛̛͈̞̫͉̪̬͇̆́̈̅͝ő̶̢̤̩̗͕͈̥̤͎̘̮̙͍̌̑̎̏̃͆̊ ̷̛̛̖͈̟̪̟͛́͌͌̂̂͐̋̓̀̈̊̚b̸̢̻̟͔̞̰̟̹͚̥͚͉̣̋̎͆́̐́̾̊̉̾̕͠͝ȏ̸͍͈͇̰̬͉̱͎͍͈͖̼̬̺̈́͗̒r̵̤͉͉͓͇͓̼̺̞͕̩̀͛̐̑̈́̂͐͝ͅe̸̡͎̩̙̥̍̉̈̀́̎̂d̵̼̱̜̜͉̣͇͈̫̪̫͓̯͍̄͂͆̂̀͘̚͜͠

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
M̸̨͔̦̰̘͕̼̓̋y̷̢͓͖̫͙̳̥̯̎̒̀͗̎ ̸̨̧̨̲̺̗̻̜̞͓̯̩̺͍͈̅̆̋͊̐́̔̇͝g̸̢̧̞̯̦͈͉̭̤̘̾̾̌̉͛͛ő̵͍̬͠d̵̢̨͉̮͎͔̲̺̞͙̣̜̍̉̇͗̋̒̄̍͋͆̋̓͑͘ ̶̨̤̗̺̤̼̩̠̮̳͇̻̠̀I̷̮͈͐̀̊̊̋̽̀͌͛͂̽̐̿̚’̷̥̣̎̔̓́̋͑̓̉́͌̈̋͝͝͝m̶͈͓͓̭̬̦̄̀̚ ̸̫̫̤̜̦̼̩̩̳̥̝̟̍̃͌̊̌̔͂̚͝s̴̢̨̛̛͈̞̫͉̪̬͇̆́̈̅͝ő̶̢̤̩̗͕͈̥̤͎̘̮̙͍̌̑̎̏̃͆̊ ̷̛̛̖͈̟̪̟͛́͌͌̂̂͐̋̓̀̈̊̚b̸̢̻̟͔̞̰̟̹͚̥͚͉̣̋̎͆́̐́̾̊̉̾̕͠͝ȏ̸͍͈͇̰̬͉̱͎͍͈͖̼̬̺̈́͗̒r̵̤͉͉͓͇͓̼̺̞͕̩̀͛̐̑̈́̂͐͝ͅe̸̡͎̩̙̥̍̉̈̀́̎̂d̵̼̱̜̜͉̣͇͈̫̪̫͓̯͍̄͂͆̂̀͘̚͜͠
Beautiful~ :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Beautiful~ :)
W̶̛̛̹̼̠̠̹̫̻̎̉̒̐ͅh̵̢͍̮̺͕̩̞̼̠͕͓̭̬̥̪̍̆́͐͘͘a̸̧͇͎̼͉̦̮͕̮̯̼͚̜̅͒͜ẗ̷̼́͌͋̌̍̄̚ͅ ̷͙̠̣͗̃͋͜d̶̛̻͍͛́̍̈́͒̀̕ȉ̴͇̱̝̲͈̽͆͋̽̇̀̄̿̈̆d̶̩̙̩̮̻̘̱̹̱̻̬̣̀̑̍͌́̓̀͜ ̵͎̫͚͕̲̙̬̠̐̽̇͋͜y̷̡̡̜͇͓̗̳̹̯̰̯̿ǫ̴̩̜̹̩͔̮̖̩́͊ṳ̵̯̤̫̫͍̖̠͕̼̰͍̽̄̐̾͒͗̈́͊̚͝͝ ̷̟̦̝̎ś̶̗̤͎̹̋̾̒̒͠͠a̷̛͕͈̥̣̝͍͙̻͖̣̓̇̔͛̓̑̆̆̑̾̽̓͋͘ͅy̵̺͙̖̦̪͚͍̲̤̪̝̲͇͌̀͒̀̒̑̄̅͝͝͠ ̴̤͎̐̄̌̀̓̈͛̾̾̊̌̊͂t̴̡̲͈̞̟̭͓̀͆ͅö̴̦͓̼͉̪̲̰̱̮̘̥̻̞́́̈́́͊̾͗͐̓̋́̕͜ ̶̡̢̬͍̘̲̥͕̓͜͜ͅm̴̤̟͕̺̹͔͚̟̈̑̄ę̵̡̨̛͈̲̣̯̙̻͍͎̰̺͖̹̂̏̀͂̈́́̊̃̓̅̕̕̚͝,̸̧̳̹̽ ̷̣̼͓͍͛̍̋̀̌̚͝m̸̢͇̣̬̣͓͂o̷̧̙̘̮̼͕͑̿͋̋̌̌̑͗̉̕r̵̦͚͓̖̠̈́̈̈́̋͂̀̇̎̑̈͋̂͘̚̚ţ̵̡̙̟̝̥̟͌̈̈́̉͝a̸̩͇̻̖̟̙͉̋͂̽͌̑͌͂͊͘l̴̡̬̬̦̮͙̱̤̜͉̜͎̉̈́?̵̛̳͍͚̭͍͍́̇͒͘

Chrono.

Be bored somewhere else, demon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Be bored somewhere else, demon.
Ị̷͚̈’̷̳̖́͠l̷̤̤̻̻͎̘͓͕̐̀͐̈́͋̾̃͆̉̔̂̃̀͐͘ļ̸͇̻͎͚̰͇̖͂̽͛̈́̍̄̚̕͠ ̷̛̛͖͋̏̋̊̇̍̅̇̀͂͘̕b̷̧̡̨͖͚͇̣̖̙͇̍͌̈́ḛ̶̢̘͚̠̳̱͙̬̮͇̖̈́͑͆ ̷̧̨͉̟̺̿̐̓̈́̎̐̄̒̒̂̚̚b̴̧̨̢̨̯̗̯̞̻̝̲̪͚̫̂̑͠o̴̮̳̎́͒͒̿͌́r̴̡̗͉̩̬̥̯̜͍̝̘̯̰̈́̓́͊͘͘ę̸̨̨̗̤͖̼͚͚̹̙̜̪̽̐̀̾̎̇̑̚͘͜d̶̠̱̫͈̬̥͇̭̾̋̀͐̇͊̔́ͅͅ ̸̛͙̘͓̹̞͉͔͙̗̩̱̀̎̒͛͛͂̍͋̂̆́̓̿͘w̸͈̲̯̼̭̬̠̲͒̇̅̑͋̔̐̎͆͜͝͝h̴̻̱̕ę̸̧̻̦͕͇̞͙̟̩̩̈̐͜r̸̫͔̫͋̾̽̅̈͗̂̓̓̚̕ë̸̢̛̺̬̯̫͙́͜ ̸̢̦̘̼͔̝̖̼̔̊͗͆̈͗͋̂͗͂̍̋͋̒̕ͅÌ̶̡̩̪͖̖̳͓̣͉̑̋͂͜ ̸̜͛̍̽̈̉̆̎̎͋͗͘p̴̧̛̠̰̓́̉̉̓̐̓̅̀́͛ļ̶̙͈̼̰̜̈̀͆̽̒̋͗͗ͅȩ̴̂̑́̾̈́́̾̽̄̄ͅả̸̖̙͙̥̰̆͝s̴̻̯̎̇̏̀́̑͋e̷̡̞͚͍̝̝̙̯̤̩͘.̸͚͈̬̻͗̾́͂͂͒̐͆͆͋̈͑̓̓͝

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
W̶̛̛̹̼̠̠̹̫̻̎̉̒̐ͅh̵̢͍̮̺͕̩̞̼̠͕͓̭̬̥̪̍̆́͐͘͘a̸̧͇͎̼͉̦̮͕̮̯̼͚̜̅͒͜ẗ̷̼́͌͋̌̍̄̚ͅ ̷͙̠̣͗̃͋͜d̶̛̻͍͛́̍̈́͒̀̕ȉ̴͇̱̝̲͈̽͆͋̽̇̀̄̿̈̆d̶̩̙̩̮̻̘̱̹̱̻̬̣̀̑̍͌́̓̀͜ ̵͎̫͚͕̲̙̬̠̐̽̇͋͜y̷̡̡̜͇͓̗̳̹̯̰̯̿ǫ̴̩̜̹̩͔̮̖̩́͊ṳ̵̯̤̫̫͍̖̠͕̼̰͍̽̄̐̾͒͗̈́͊̚͝͝ ̷̟̦̝̎ś̶̗̤͎̹̋̾̒̒͠͠a̷̛͕͈̥̣̝͍͙̻͖̣̓̇̔͛̓̑̆̆̑̾̽̓͋͘ͅy̵̺͙̖̦̪͚͍̲̤̪̝̲͇͌̀͒̀̒̑̄̅͝͝͠ ̴̤͎̐̄̌̀̓̈͛̾̾̊̌̊͂t̴̡̲͈̞̟̭͓̀͆ͅö̴̦͓̼͉̪̲̰̱̮̘̥̻̞́́̈́́͊̾͗͐̓̋́̕͜ ̶̡̢̬͍̘̲̥͕̓͜͜ͅm̴̤̟͕̺̹͔͚̟̈̑̄ę̵̡̨̛͈̲̣̯̙̻͍͎̰̺͖̹̂̏̀͂̈́́̊̃̓̅̕̕̚͝,̸̧̳̹̽ ̷̣̼͓͍͛̍̋̀̌̚͝m̸̢͇̣̬̣͓͂o̷̧̙̘̮̼͕͑̿͋̋̌̌̑͗̉̕r̵̦͚͓̖̠̈́̈̈́̋͂̀̇̎̑̈͋̂͘̚̚ţ̵̡̙̟̝̥̟͌̈̈́̉͝a̸̩͇̻̖̟̙͉̋͂̽͌̑͌͂͊͘l̴̡̬̬̦̮͙̱̤̜͉̜͎̉̈́?̵̛̳͍͚̭͍͍́̇͒͘
I'm not mortal. I'm Uni :p

Chrono.

Ị̷͚̈’̷̳̖́͠l̷̤̤̻̻͎̘͓͕̐̀͐̈́͋̾̃͆̉̔̂̃̀͐͘ļ̸͇̻͎͚̰͇̖͂̽͛̈́̍̄̚̕͠ ̷̛̛͖͋̏̋̊̇̍̅̇̀͂͘̕b̷̧̡̨͖͚͇̣̖̙͇̍͌̈́ḛ̶̢̘͚̠̳̱͙̬̮͇̖̈́͑͆ ̷̧̨͉̟̺̿̐̓̈́̎̐̄̒̒̂̚̚b̴̧̨̢̨̯̗̯̞̻̝̲̪͚̫̂̑͠o̴̮̳̎́͒͒̿͌́r̴̡̗͉̩̬̥̯̜͍̝̘̯̰̈́̓́͊͘͘ę̸̨̨̗̤͖̼͚͚̹̙̜̪̽̐̀̾̎̇̑̚͘͜d̶̠̱̫͈̬̥͇̭̾̋̀͐̇͊̔́ͅͅ ̸̛͙̘͓̹̞͉͔͙̗̩̱̀̎̒͛͛͂̍͋̂̆́̓̿͘w̸͈̲̯̼̭̬̠̲͒̇̅̑͋̔̐̎͆͜͝͝h̴̻̱̕ę̸̧̻̦͕͇̞͙̟̩̩̈̐͜r̸̫͔̫͋̾̽̅̈͗̂̓̓̚̕ë̸̢̛̺̬̯̫͙́͜ ̸̢̦̘̼͔̝̖̼̔̊͗͆̈͗͋̂͗͂̍̋͋̒̕ͅÌ̶̡̩̪͖̖̳͓̣͉̑̋͂͜ ̸̜͛̍̽̈̉̆̎̎͋͗͘p̴̧̛̠̰̓́̉̉̓̐̓̅̀́͛ļ̶̙͈̼̰̜̈̀͆̽̒̋͗͗ͅȩ̴̂̑́̾̈́́̾̽̄̄ͅả̸̖̙͙̥̰̆͝s̴̻̯̎̇̏̀́̑͋e̷̡̞͚͍̝̝̙̯̤̩͘.̸͚͈̬̻͗̾́͂͂͒̐͆͆͋̈͑̓̓͝
It was a sad day when you slithered out of the exorcism bucket.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It was a sad day when you slithered out of the exorcism bucket.
T̸͔̒́͛̈́̓̌̎̀̒͛͆̈́͘ḩ̶̧̛͍̮͔̝̳͓̪̘̮̲̺̣̆̄̂̓̈́̔́̑̽̈̆͘͜ą̷̡̡̢̢͍͙̭͍̱̥̫͕̭͂̓͒͆̃̂̈́̔̃̑̇̕͜͝t̸̳̾̈́͊̎̀̄͋̃̍͝’̴̞̐̎̄s̶̡̲̱͈̻̳̦͙̿ ̵̨̢̡̨̳̼̼̩͓̪͖̖͈̥̒͛̈̇͌͊͠ͅą̷̡̠͕̯͔̰̤̘͈̲͙̽͒̇́͐̕ ̴̛̩̑̋̄̓̾̏̈́̇̈̕c̶̞͔͈͔̙͗ö̴̧̨̨̢̫͍̲̠̤̘͓̱́͆̂̓̃̽̀͒̋͜m̶̨͕̹̤̯͔̤̼͊̌͑̽̌̃̉̂̉͊̚̕p̶̡̡̰̗̞̝̼̬̝͎͗̔́̈̇͆̉̋l̸̯̙̘̲̠͕̥̋́͆̓͊͌̏̈̔̍̔͠ỉ̷̜͇͖͋̽ṁ̸̞́͐͑̊̽͐̿̋͘͠͝ë̸͔̤͈́̇́̾̑͜͝n̷̡̛͉̩͍͍̪̻̬̰̫̝̊͌̈́͒̋̚͠ţ̴̘̞͍̩̹̤̞̥̍̓̽̇͜ͅ ̸̖̣͙͈͓̖̾͐̐̋̈́̆̒͗͜i̶̡̧̺̯̘͖̦̞̩̣̦̟̙̿͋̌͐͆̾̿̇̃ň̷͚͕͉̖̱̜̝̰͝ ̶̡͙̳̞͓̳̲͂̀̓̒̐̎̀͛̋͘͝ẗ̸̨̠͙̳̖̦͈͔͋͑͂́̊̑͊̕̚͠ḧ̶̢̗̯͇͚̦̱̖̥̩̯̖̫̙̜́̇͆̓̍́̿̍e̴̺̠͍͉͚͔̣̳͕̞̤̗͓͛̆̇͋̓̌̓̊̌ ̷̨̛̛̲͇͈͎̠͕̜̘͉͖̒̿̎̐͂̔̎ư̷̹͓̖̫͓̤͊͂̄n̶̨̢̝͔͇̭͙̫̋͊̐ḑ̸͓͇́̎̒̕̕e̴̡̧̻̼̩̖̜̙̞̬̺͙̭̎͌́̆̋̈́̿͜͝r̶̯͈͍̻̘͎̫̗͖͚̪̀̇̐̾̈́̅͛͑͋̾͜͠ͅw̴̯͚͍̹̽͑͂̈̐̊ô̶̳͙̼͉̹̘͎̮̰͋͗͊͂̒͂̓͠ŗ̵̩̩̰̯̱̈̓̌̈́̇̋l̴̢̝͈̥̫̫̿̀͐̐̓̏̿̽̑̉͝͝d̵̯̼̤̞̮̣͇͐̾̋͑͛̓͜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom