• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
M̸̨͔̦̰̘͕̼̓̋y̷̢͓͖̫͙̳̥̯̎̒̀͗̎ ̸̨̧̨̲̺̗̻̜̞͓̯̩̺͍͈̅̆̋͊̐́̔̇͝g̸̢̧̞̯̦͈͉̭̤̘̾̾̌̉͛͛ő̵͍̬͠d̵̢̨͉̮͎͔̲̺̞͙̣̜̍̉̇͗̋̒̄̍͋͆̋̓͑͘ ̶̨̤̗̺̤̼̩̠̮̳͇̻̠̀I̷̮͈͐̀̊̊̋̽̀͌͛͂̽̐̿̚’̷̥̣̎̔̓́̋͑̓̉́͌̈̋͝͝͝m̶͈͓͓̭̬̦̄̀̚ ̸̫̫̤̜̦̼̩̩̳̥̝̟̍̃͌̊̌̔͂̚͝s̴̢̨̛̛͈̞̫͉̪̬͇̆́̈̅͝ő̶̢̤̩̗͕͈̥̤͎̘̮̙͍̌̑̎̏̃͆̊ ̷̛̛̖͈̟̪̟͛́͌͌̂̂͐̋̓̀̈̊̚b̸̢̻̟͔̞̰̟̹͚̥͚͉̣̋̎͆́̐́̾̊̉̾̕͠͝ȏ̸͍͈͇̰̬͉̱͎͍͈͖̼̬̺̈́͗̒r̵̤͉͉͓͇͓̼̺̞͕̩̀͛̐̑̈́̂͐͝ͅe̸̡͎̩̙̥̍̉̈̀́̎̂d̵̼̱̜̜͉̣͇͈̫̪̫͓̯͍̄͂͆̂̀͘̚͜͠
Come play Cards Against Humanity with Me, Cyn Cyn , Opossum Opossum , @NotAPro Bro and staindgrey staindgrey .

It's here if you want to join.

Since it's Cards Against Humanity, gonna have to make a content warning.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My ****ing hands fell asleep in the middle of a drawing

Big F hours

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so the new power rangers fighter is

- still in development
- only 20 bucks
- getting faster in gameplay

also there's no blue ranger yet so convince me it isn't gonna be turbo blue ranger as a shazam gimmick

Chrono.

so the new power rangers fighter is

- still in development
- only 20 bucks
- getting faster in gameplay

also there's no blue ranger yet so convince me it isn't gonna be turbo blue ranger as a shazam gimmick

Game looks solid enough for a budget fighter.

We need more of those anyway.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, that's annoying. My full internet is out... except for an offbrand variant of Google Chrome. Yay for that?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Night, Pra Pra.

Don't draw so much your hand goes numb, Mythra.

Yeah, I just pretty much realized that lol.

Both hands got affected; the right more than the left and still lingers.

Maybe is the posture, or I just got too stressed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I had one experience with Comodo Antivirus.

For some reason it slowed my Laptop down to a crawl, basically crippling it.
viruses are like dinosaurs: they can't see you if you move slow enough

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don't use the anti-virus for a reason. There's better ones.
The reason I tried it was because it apparently had good reviews.

I had been using ZoneAlarm Antivirus, but the fact that you had to reinstall it sometimes was a pain.

Eventually I went back to using AVG, which I used to use before I used ZoneAlarm.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
hmmmm

should i procrastinate, sleep, or do my work for once

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth what are your thoughts on the Power Rangers roster? For a launch roster of 15 characters we have
Jason
Tommy
Super Megaforce Yellow
Drakkon
Goldar
Magna Defender
Mastodon Sentry (Drakkon footsoldier, uses guns)
Ranger Slayer
Kat Manx/DekaSwan
For the record, the official Ranger name is "Kat Ranger"... as bad as the name is. I like it so far.

Fixed a slight typo as well. Goldar has better have lots of generic grunting(seriously, that's all he did in his only Season 3 Zord battle. The hell?). If you want a joke character, you could use Hate Master. If only for the horrifically bad rapping. Though at least the rapping sounded good when the music was blaring, mostly due to choreography. Still, he had one good line; "Go go hate particles!"(with a singsong voice too). I would also suggest maybe splitting it up among other series a bit. Or is this based strictly upon the Boom Comics or something? Cause I feel like the lack of other series is a bit odd. There's a lot of unique characters. Psycho Red is a nice option, especially if the character has multiple costumes and just uses the various weapons of the other Psycho Rangers among it. Speaking of, how do the costumes work?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For the record, the official Ranger name is "Kat Ranger"... as bad as the name is. I like it so far.

Fixed a slight typo as well. Goldar has better have lots of generic grunting(seriously, that's all he did in his only Season 3 Zord battle. The hell?). If you want a joke character, you could use Hate Master. If only for the horrifically bad rapping. Though at least the rapping sounded good when the music was blaring, mostly due to choreography. Still, he had one good line; "Go go hate particles!"(with a singsong voice too). I would also suggest maybe splitting it up among other series a bit. Or is this based strictly upon the Boom Comics or something? Cause I feel like the lack of other series is a bit odd. There's a lot of unique characters. Psycho Red is a nice option, especially if the character has multiple costumes and just uses the various weapons of the other Psycho Rangers among it. Speaking of, how do the costumes work?
Considering Kat they're not going exclusively for the comic stuff but it's certainly a focus alongside MMPR. We know Green Ranger V2 and I believe Kimberly MMPR Pink are costumes so it's basically alt costumes in MVC and Smash. Judging by Kat again it seems they also want 'functions' as priorities as she's the only one who fights unarmed and with a ballet style as they could have done Shadow Ranger instead for being significantly more popular, although Jason likely already took the 'swordsman' function. If costumes change aesthetic effects which I believe they do then theoretically he could be a skin

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Considering Kat they're not going exclusively for the comic stuff but it's certainly a focus alongside MMPR. We know Green Ranger V2 and I believe Kimberly MMPR Pink are costumes so it's basically alt costumes in MVC and Smash. Judging by Kat again it seems they also want 'functions' as priorities as she's the only one who fights unarmed and with a ballet style as they could have done Shadow Ranger instead for being significantly more popular, although Jason likely already took the 'swordsman' function. If costumes change aesthetic effects which I believe they do then theoretically he could be a skin
Ah, I get it. Makes sense. Though maybe a different Psycho could work, like Yellow due to the Psycho Sling being a unique weapon. Magma Defender sounds like he'll be a swordsman/blaster character with a variety of abilities. Akin to Cervantes is Soul Calibur.

Another option is R.P.M. Yellow. Her Discharger is a really unique weapon that could lead to being a keepaway character. Hmm. I don't know what Comics covered either. I'm surprised Zedd nor Rita are playable. They're both excellent staff-related users, but also very important villains.

Since Zedd's staff can become a snake, he stands out more.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ah, I get it. Makes sense. Though maybe a different Psycho could work, like Yellow due to the Psycho Sling being a unique weapon. Magma Defender sounds like he'll be a swordsman/blaster character with a variety of abilities. Akin to Cervantes is Soul Calibur.

Another option is R.P.M. Yellow. Her Discharger is a really unique weapon that could lead to being a keepaway character. Hmm. I don't know what Comics covered either. I'm surprised Zedd nor Rita are playable. They're both excellent staff-related users, but also very important villains.

Since Zedd's staff can become a snake, he stands out more.
I think Magna Defender is meant to be the 'slow yet beefy swordsman' considering he's literally a black knight in armour (He's even ****ing called Black Knight in the Sentai)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think Magna Defender is meant to be the 'slow yet beefy swordsman' considering he's literally a black knight in armour (He's even ****ing called Black Knight in the Sentai)
With a gun. :p

...I hope they remember that, as he's not that slow even then. There might be someone else for that style among the huge list of villains. Hell, you could use the Thunder Megazord for that. That thing was a slow-as-****-Megazord who falls over most episodes and has no agility. Though it can swing its sword fast, at least. Shogun Megazord seems actually faster, though not by much. The sword swing is a little slower though.

Are they only going to be ground characters, or are Megazords/Zords possibilities too? Cause there's a lot of interesting ones, like the Warrior Wheel, or Auric the Conqueror. In fact, Auric doesn't much use his sword alone, so could be more of a fist fighter while having a few sword moves.

What specific Rangers are Jason and Tommy in this case? Is Tommy a representation of Dino Thunder or something?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Captain Marvel was a very good movie...now to the Endgame

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
With a gun. :p

...I hope they remember that, as he's not that slow even then. There might be someone else for that style among the huge list of villains. Hell, you could use the Thunder Megazord for that. That thing was a slow-as-****-Megazord who falls over most episodes and has no agility. Though it can swing its sword fast, at least. Shogun Megazord seems actually faster, though not by much. The sword swing is a little slower though.

Are they only going to be ground characters, or are Megazords/Zords possibilities too? Cause there's a lot of interesting ones, like the Warrior Wheel, or Auric the Conqueror. In fact, Auric doesn't much use his sword alone, so could be more of a fist fighter while having a few sword moves.

What specific Rangers are Jason and Tommy in this case? Is Tommy a representation of Dino Thunder or something?
Megazords have a role but we don't know what exactly they do yet other than serve as Tommy's suoer.
Tommy and Jason are both their original MMPR versions

OH and we need RPM Blue, as he has something nobody else has!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Megazords have a role but we don't know what exactly they do yet other than serve as Tommy's suoer.
Tommy and Jason are both their original MMPR versions

He also has a Turbo Cannon. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Turns out the key to remove the numbness of my hands was to pick the damn pencil again and pull my most ambitious garbage yet. :ultcorrinf:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My dudes, this girl looks like F!Byleth or I made the hair too messy?
View attachment 196601
Oh my Aegis, nice work with the face and the eyes! The structure overall is lit!

And check this out:

Oh I can imagine the Sword and Shield Female Pokemon Trainer with Nia's VA and Scottish accent lol.

And one of my favorite Nintendo fanart artist ermame:
Sounds neat.
I don’t mind wacky comic book movies, since there are many comics both from DC and Marvel that are so cheesy that I love them.
View attachment 196732
Many comics I have read feature moments like this one, and they always give me a smile.
I love how they manage to be wacky and at the same time relatable and serious when needed.
As long as the Marvel and DC movies keep this balance, I will be fine.
Bruh, even as someone who hasn't read any Marvel Comics (yet). I get that MCU movies are often more wacky, and I know that's one of the reason why MCU is popular. Whereas DCU films used to get flacked for being too dark.

Then again, those criticisms I gave were mostly just plot-wise, as a super hero movie, Captain Marvel is decent, but as a MCU movie that's right before Avengers: Endgame, overall it's somewhat mediocre.
I wish the US had an MCU cult just because of hw amazing you make it sound in Taiwan
To be fair, MCU didn't really get a lot of attention until Avengers. That's when MCU really became a cult following here.
Man... Smash just is not fun
Smash isn't fun... when you only play the game by yourself...
How Internet portrays Pokemon Sword & Shield female trainer in a nutshell...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh my Aegis, nice work with the face and the eyes! The structure overall is lit!

And check this out:

Oh I can imagine the Sword and Shield Female Pokemon Trainer with Nia's VA and Scottish accent lol.
Thanks, yo, that Byleth is pretty much completed, but yeah, not safe lol
Good to know Im doing eyes better.
My project now is to draw like 5 Fire Emblem girls to finish my notebook that has like 8 pages left.

That Nia is flat out telling me she'll bash me up proper next time lul.
The closest thing to Dromarch in Pokémon is.... Incineroar?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My project now is to draw like 5 Fire Emblem girls to finish my notebook that has like 8 pages left.

That Nia is flat out telling me she'll bash me up proper next time lul.
The closest thing to Dromarch in Pokémon is.... Incineroar?
I'd argue Solgaleo's a bit closer.

D

Deleted member

Today Spain celebrates Women’s Day, and I have many reasons to celebrate it. Through my life, and besides my friend, I found myself getting defended or supported mostly by many women in my social life... To the point where I dare to say that I owe many of the almost most of my life. Because of this, I really want to support any kind of thing that benefits them, since I really feel like they deserve a lot of great things after the stuff many of them have done just to make me happy.

And today, I want to write about my favourite female characters in not just gaming, but the fictional media as a whole, and why I like them.

These are my favourite ones:

View attachment 196967
Created by Naughty Dog as a response to the people who disliked Tawna in the first Crash Bandicoot, Coco is easily my favourite character in the series. Ever since her debut in Cortex Strikes Back, each game has developed her even more as time passes. She has a great design, a good personality and a huge charm.

If I have to be honest, she would be my most wanted character for Smash if it wasn’t for the fact that Crash is sadly the only likely rep for his series. I just love to play as her in the spin offs and N.Sane Trilogy, because she feels and acts cooler than Crash for me in latter.

Needless to say, I hope that she gets to be playable again in the next game after Nitro Fueled.

View attachment 196968
Susan Storm is, alongside the Thing, my favourite member of the Fantastic Four and someone who I find underrated.

Her powers, when analyzed in depth, could even surpass the ones of Mr.Fantastic or the Thing: when Doctor Doom took control of Silver Surfer’s surfboard and became the most powerful being on Earth for a time, she was the only one who could take the Latverian monarch down while flying by using her force fields (consider that in that moment, Victor von Doom was able to move on the air faser than Superman or even Flash, which already says a lot about the strength of the force field if it stopped Doom that easily), can also kill anyone who breaths by blocking the air from going inside them with ease and even protect full buildings from any kind of menace on her own.

She also saved the rest of the team on her own in many occassions and shown kindness and support to missunderstood species who the humans tried to destroy for their looks.

I am glad to see that the new Fantastic Four run is building upon the stuff that made her evolve through the ages, while also seeing her shine in many moments. I really hope that the MCU does it too in the future.

View attachment 196969
You know that Toho did a great job with Mothra when she is one of the kaijus who comes to people’s mind a lot alongside King Kong, Godzilla or Gamerah.

In many movies she has been on the side of Godzilla, and most of the time her support was some of the ones who helped the most. In many Godzilla games she is also a good character thanks to her flying abilities and the use of the larva forms.

Iconic, cool and fun to watch or play as in movies or games, I am excited to see if King Of The Monsters does her justice in a few months; which at the moment seems to thankfully be the case.

(Have to edit this part later because for some reason my iPad doesn’t allow me to add more pictures. I will try to be as fast as possible after writing the post and getting it posted).

What can I say about Samus Aran that hasn’t been said? She is an icon of Nintendo, known from her great and fun games like Super Metroid or the Prime Trilogy. Playing as her feels cool and fantastic in most of the titles in the series, and her backstory from the manga makes many people like myself root for her even more.

While Smash 4 didn’t represent her in the best way possible, Smash Ultimate thankfully fixed that and made her the strong and cool bounty hunter who many love at last by fixing her gameplay and the design of the Zero Suit form.

It is hard to dislike a character like her, and I am excited to play another of her adventures in Prime 4.

(Same as Samus with the picture)
Dixie Kong is a character who many DK fans love to death, and with many good reasons.

Since her debut in DKC2 she has been portrayed as an enjoyable character not only for her personality and design, but also because she tends to be one of the best characters to play as in almost every game she is selectable. Her good movement in the air alongside the ability to pick stuff with her hair helps any kind of players a lot because it makes the game’s levels more enjoyable and easy to move through (good for speedruns or time challenges most of the time).

Having her own game too, it isn’t hard to imagine why she is so beloved and Nintendo keeps using her more than other characters from the Rare games. And I find all the love she gets completely deserved.

Hopefully, we see her playable in many games to come for Switch in the future alongside DK and Diddy.
Quoting a post I just made for Women’s Day on the Ultimate Social Thread.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's cool, once you got it you can start drawing Mythra and other Xenoblade 2 charatcers/rare Blades.

I'd argue Solgaleo's a bit closer.
Hell yeah, if Solgaleo is a water type though it would be perfect.

By the way...are there any cat/tiger Pokemon that's water type? Might check Pokedex to make sure...

D

Deleted member

My friends just texted me!
They are going to see Captain Marvel with me!

I AM SO HAPPY NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom