• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
"Really credible Smash DLC leak has just popped"
*its just an eshop edit*

YouTubers never fail to disappoint.

If you're curious about the characters.

Joker, Cuphead, Crono, Marine and Jibanyan.
Cuphead would be the weirdest choice lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's because you're uncultured.

Something looks off about it but I don't know what.

All I can say is it looks like a step down from Awakening and Fates.
I wasn’t born to be cultured

Potato_

Smash Lord
I love Twitter sometimes:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

As for the Three Heroes boxart, it gets a resounding "meh" from me, the characters look like they were just placed in without any real thought of what they were doing. Not a big deal though.

Also Chrono. Chrono. apparently both Global and JP are getting a Transforming Vegeta unit for Saiyan Day. Saving for 4th anniversary just got a helluva lot harder.

Chrono.

I love Twitter sometimes:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

As for the Three Heroes boxart, it gets a resounding "meh" from me, the characters look like they were just placed in without any real thought of what they were doing. Not a big deal though.

Also Chrono. Chrono. apparently both Global and JP are getting a Transforming Vegeta unit for Saiyan Day. Saving for 4th anniversary just got a helluva lot harder.
I'm withholding judgement till I see the banner and how he is for myself. But yeah this sure is a curveball.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
New Day (Woods and E) gonna be on the Fastlane ppv preshow, while also having something to do with the WWE Title match...

...Super Wakandan Unicorn Takeover

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh hey, there is a new poster out for Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2, and man, it looks epic!

Going to a put spoiler tag for this one because not only is it a big image, but also because it contains some spoilers from Season 2:

Gotta love all the subtle references for what's going to happen in the arc dotted throughout the poster!

Season 3 Part 2 begins airing April 28! Two more months until the best arc in AoT will be animated!

Last edited:

Chrono.

Oh hey, there is a new poster out for Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2, and man, it looks epic!

Going to a put spoiler tag for this one because not only is it a big image, but also because it contains some spoilers from Season 2:

Gotta link it because the image uploader doesn't seem to want to load it for some reason.

Gotta love all the subtle references for what's going to happen in the arc dotted throughout the poster!

Season 3 Part 2 begins airing April 28! Two more months until the best arc in AoT will be animated!
Season 3 Part 2?

Wouldn't that just be season 4 then?

D

Deleted member

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I've been trapped in here
Screenshot_20190308-195926~2.png

Thoughts? Probably not real but kind of interesting
If this is fake, it's a damn good one.
My only gripes with it are the animations, I get that it's a Dragonfly but the wings just look awkward with a 2-frame animations.
Otherwise, the design is good and it's a Bug/Dragon so I'm all in

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Happy International Women’s Day! *insert the female users names here*

View attachment 197069

My only gripes with it are the animations, I get that it's a Dragonfly but the wings just look awkward with a 2-frame animations.
Hey you didn’t join that ling after me!

D

Deleted member

I've now joined the UNIST gang.
Game: downloading
Shower: taken
Gordeau: out
I am forcibly removed from EVO.
Happy International Women’s Day! *insert the female users names here*

Hey you didn’t join that ling after me!
So, we're like, "kidnapping date" sisters or smth?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wasn’t it in the video they posted but then removed?
In who’s video? Adrives?
View attachment 197069

Yeah animations, shading and shadows seem a little off. Bug dragon is long overdue though so I’d love to have it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
View attachment 197069
You've been here longer than I have? Maybe that explains why I got elevated to mod so quickly after joining, clearly they needed me to clean up the **** you produced in the short time you were here unchecked. :p

more seriously though I still have no idea why I got made a mod in the first place, much less an admin

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You've been here longer than I have? Maybe that explains why I got elevated to mod so quickly after joining, clearly they needed me to clean up the **** you produced in the short time you were here unchecked. :p

more seriously though I still have no idea why I got made a mod in the first place, much less an admin

*Moy after overthrowing Alpha and getting 100% ownership of the Boards*

-"So how did you manage to reach such high position in such short amount of time"
-"....I don't know.... play Etrian Odyssey"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

-"So how did you manage to reach such high position in such short amount of time"
Moy’s power can’t be contained.

D

Deleted member

How many times have you got infracted? You think they have users with a cleaner record than you laying around?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Oh no, my secret's been revealed!

But at least now you know what to do if you want to be as powerful as me, right? :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Thoughts? Probably not real but kind of interesting
Its crying because it knows it's fake. :3

It could be real, but I highly doubt it. It doesn't really look at that appealing either. But I'm assuming that it's a first stage of an evolution line, so that's alright.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
How many times have you got infracted? You think they have users with a cleaner record than you laying around?
Somehow I have a completely clear record. I think that's just a combination of mods being unable to get infracted, and that I'm good at figuring out how the system works, though, if I wanted to I could do way worse stuff than whatever you did to earn that massive list of warnings. :p

but since I'm an admin now that means everything I do is Smashboards-approved ****posting

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lemme check my record:

-3 Warnings
-2 Infractions
-1 Ban

-0 Upgrades to my position >:V

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sooooo....DMC5 is out. I don't have it, but the game looks great.

Dante for Smash I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom