• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The Heaven's Arena ended right around episode 38 so I'm right at the next arc as well. Just finished episode 43 last night. Assuming I'm at wherever you are however...

- Gon and Killua meet up with Leorio back in York New City.
- The three go off into arm wrestling shenneigans to make some money (to get that phone Leorio recommended I believe?).
- Kurapika got a hired among others as a bodyguard to protect the boss on the way to that city.
- The Phantom Troupe come reach as well and starting attacking the auciton house, leaving many people killed.
- Phantom Troupe escapes to somewhere outside the city where they're followed by the bodyguards, Kurapika and the others.
- The Shadow Beasts come through to go jump them.

So yeah right now I'm with Kurapika.

Oh yeah and sure thing. I'll definitely do so!
Oh right, that's where the fun begins. Whole thing with the Phantom Troupe has been my favorite part so far.
Also, the arm wrestling is so they can get money for the auction.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since my birthday is coming in two days, I ask that the title get changed into something that I can understand.:seuss:

In all cases, 'sup guys, how ya going?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cool to see that the first Baller *** Lord with exceptional statistics is getting recognized.

Put your sword down, Wrath-chan.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
doctor said my eye is still ****ed

now i gotta go to another doctor

double ****

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So that Jump Force roster sure ended up being sterile as **** huh.

How did J-stars manage to have a better roster

To put it in perspective:
- J Stars has 39 characters with 24 series represented
- Jump Force has 40 characters with 16 series represented
At least there's DLC, which can add up to 9 new series.
No Tsuna no buy
Tsuna is the most likely DLC character. Two guys with inside info said he was in, plus there's a CaC item that comes from another Reborn character.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So that Jump Force roster sure ended up being sterile as **** huh.

How did J-stars manage to have a better roster

To put it in perspective:
- J Stars has 39 characters with 24 series represented
- Jump Force has 40 characters with 16 series represented
What really matters is the lack of Gohan

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Travis touchdown is one of my lower wants it still up there. He’s be pretty sick

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
OK, I gotta ask... what is up w/ the thread title?

What really matters is the lack of Gohan
TBH, I didn’t think Gohan was gonna make it into Jump Force, despite him being one of my favorite DB characters.

I’m really shocked we got Trunks and Cell instead, especially in the base roster.

Overall, the base roster is kinda... bland, especially since 40% of it is DB, Naruto, and One Piece.

I also know they probably held back other popular characters (Bakugo, All Might, Gintoki etc.) for DLC, considering there are 9 of them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TBH, I didn’t think Gohan was gonna make it into Jump Force, despite him being one of my favorite DB characters.

I’m really shocked we got Trunks and Cell instead, especially in the base roster.

Overall, the base roster is kinda... bland, especially since 40% of it is DB, Naruto, and One Piece.

I also know they probably held back other popular characters (Bakugo, All Might, Gintoki etc.) for DLC, considering there are 9 of them.
True, but Gohan would’ve been nice...same with All Might

I did notice the weird imbalance in anime representation though, the opposite of Smash

Last edited:

Chrono.

I think Trunks makes a good amount of sense as he's one of the most popular and marketed characters.

Cell, yeah, he's really surprising. Granted, he's less surprising when you remember they made this game with the western audience in mind and Cell is probably up there with Frieza in terms of popularity overseas while Japan doesn't care much about him. Piccolo is in a similar boat.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
working on my paper(s) since i have more free time by myself before i got work

**** MLA dude

D

Deleted member

I'm not even a DB fan but I don't see how Cell or Piccolo are weird picks for Jump Force.
Can't speak for most series but Deku and Asta feel like afterthoughts, at least their rivals would have made for good additions. Yugi is in a similar boat but it's a miracle he's even here tbh. At least Jotaro brought DIO with him but it's kinda sad that Jojo is being treated like a small series.

The one that got the worst selection was easily Naruto. I can get Kakashi but Gaara is just weird when he falls off the face of the earth after the first shippuden arc and there are at least 30 other characters more important than him, Kaguya is the sad comsequence of the final arc and I can't argue against her when she's the one that makes most sense as the final villain, and Boruto is just... no...

Dunno enough about OP but its selection seems good enough and I haven't seen anyone complaining about it. HxH is funnily enough the only series that hit the perfect sweetspot as it has everyone it really needs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Get hyped everyone.

A direct or gen 8 announcement is next week.

King zel said to prepare for the 13th. And he hasn’t been wrong yet

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Get hyped everyone.

A direct or gen 8 announcement is next week.

King zel said to prepare for the 13th. And he hasn’t been wrong yet
tumblr_p9o4rrZ3dB1v8lyn7o10_r1_250.png
Just giving me an excuse to post Ziguldo :V

Gen 8 probably will be announced on the anniversary of Pokéman

Who's King zel btw?

Am I the only one whose been patient on getting Nintendo Direct news?

I could go one more month without one, actually.

I legit stopped caring at this point, as Im not looking foward to anything except Gen 8, that probably is getting an individual announcement as usual.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 191022
Just giving me an excuse to post Ziguldo :V

Gen 8 probably will be announced on the anniversary of Pokéman

Who's King zel btw?

I legit stopped caring at this point, as Im not looking foward to anything except Gen 8, that probably is getting an individual announcement as usual.
King Zel is an insider who has been one hundred percent correct.

He previously leaked let’s go and it’s announcement date, he’s known past direct dates, he had smash’s e3 stuff iirc as well. He has a long and good track record so far. He’s definitely worth listening to

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm pretty content with the games I have right now along with their latest content.

Another DLC newcomer reveal for Smash would be nice, at least. Other than that, the only game news I'm really starving for right now is Pikmin 4 and Luigi's Mansion 3.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm pretty content with the games I have right now along with their latest content.

Another DLC newcomer reveal for Smash would be nice, at least. Other than that, the only game news I'm really starving for right now is Pikmin 4 and Luigi's Mansion 3.
Yeah I want Erdrick confirmed so we can get this over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom