• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
You know that moment when you know you’re gonna be alone for life but you soon find something out that further puts the nail in the coffin? Yeah.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

To everyone who has supported me so far and listened and watched my ridiculous ideas take form...thank you. I hope you'll keep watching going forward, because I sure as hell don't intend to settle now.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
What happened? This post worries me.
Well here’s the thing

there was a guy I was mad into like two years ago and I finally came out about my feelings to him about a year ago and he didn’t share the mutual feeling and wasn’t interested in relationships at all and then I found out he’s in a relationship with someone. He wasn’t all that good of a person to me anyway but it still hurts a bit.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well here’s the thing

there was a guy I was mad into like two years ago and I finally came out about my feelings to him about a year ago and he didn’t share the mutual feeling and wasn’t interested in relationships at all and then I found out he’s in a relationship with someone. He wasn’t all that good of a person to me anyway but it still hurts a bit.
Well, anything I could say would probably just make your feelings worse, so...

uh...

You can bounce back.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well here’s the thing

I don't blame you for feeling that way. That sounds tough.

I'm sorry to hear that. You're a kind person; I'm sure you'll find someone out there.
Sorry I can't give any more advice...

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I don't blame you for feeling that way. That sounds tough.

I'm sorry to hear that. You're a kind person; I'm sure you'll find someone out there.
Sorry I can't give any more advice...
I won’t, I’ve been burned so many times now that it isn’t worth trying anymore but I appreciate your nice words.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part. Very good and funny and clever throughout.

Spoiler alert: It's much more of a musical this time around.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I won’t, I’ve been burned so many times now that it isn’t worth trying anymore but I appreciate your nice words.
Why isn't it worth enough? Just from the little that we've talked, you seem definitely worthy of happiness and finding someone that makes you whole, ya know? I know I appreciate your presence...who wouldn't?

Chrono.

SO wew the rest of the MK11 roster seems to have leaked via Steam DB.

People aren't gonna like some of these choices.
I actually really liked that minigame.

Beat the toy story world last night and honestly it was one of my favorites, if not my favorite world so far
It's a fun mini game I just hated the trophy achievement lol.
Nearly half the roster is just Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto characters lol
Yeah and I get why. It's a celebration of JUMP and those 3 are their biggest sellers. On top of that, this game is made to appeal to westerners so of course they're gonna frontload the game with the more mainstream stuff.

But their choices for even those kinda left me scratching my head (speaking for Dragon Ball and Naruto as I don't watch OP). Did we really need Piccolo and Cell? I get Trunks but even he feels kinda eh. For Naruto, Boruto really stands out as the worst pick for me. Someone like Sakura or Hinata would've been better. Kaguya is also questionable but I can see why Madara may not be in, cause Sasuke does a lot of the same stuff he does and Madara is prime DLC bait.

Then there's the other franchises. Yu Yu Hakusho got boned, no Kurama or even Hiei as he was in the last game, Hokuto no Ken lost Raoh, no Kaiba to compliment Yugi, Black Clover and My Hero kinda feel short changed. HxH is the only one that got decent treatment.

I kinda wish we'd have gotten more weird characters too. Gintoki, Koro-sensei and Arale are fan favorites (and in Gintoki's case, Gintama is one of their top selling manga.) Gintoki himself doesn't have to be joke character either. As well as some other obscure but still relatively popular characters like Allen Walker and Tsuna.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Why isn't it worth enough? Just from the little that we've talked, you seem definitely worthy of happiness and finding someone that makes you whole, ya know? I know I appreciate your presence...who wouldn't?
You’re too kind but, not to sound pessimistic, but with my luck, I don’t see anything changing and I’ve pretty much accepted that lately but this event just blindsided me.

Anyways I’m hopping off for the night. Hopefully I’ll feel at least a little better tomorrow.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You’re too kind but, not to sound pessimistic, but with my luck, I don’t see anything changing and I’ve pretty much accepted that lately but this event just blindsided me.

Anyways I’m hopping off for the night. Hopefully I’ll feel at least a little better tomorrow.
Good night, Yoshisaurus.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I don't blame you for feeling that way.
I feel that I'm looking in a mirror because I can feel pessimistic as well with dating.

In any event, I hope things get better for you. Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever.
Have a good night.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I decided to pick up Donkey Kong Country again, and I can see why I stopped at the Gorilla Glacier area. Precision platforming, ice physics, and having a grand total of two hit points don't mix together well.

I got to Ice Age Alley, which is where I ran out of lives last time. I looked up a playthrough of the area, and apparently, Expresso is a huge help in this level... if he can be kept for the whole thing. (getting hit once results in him running away, usually off the nearest cliff) I don't think I ever played through the entire game before (I originally got it as a hand-me-down from my cousins, who had reached the K. Rool fight on their save file), so I'm interested to see if this area is a temporary difficulty spike or if the rest of the game is this tough.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh wait I saw...

That leaked MK11 roster has frigging Jaqui returning and not Takeda. That's trash material right there.

Chrono.

Sauce dood...
The leaked trophies are here. https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/

But if you don't wanna dig through all that, I got the list.

1. Baraka
  2. Cassie Cage
  3. D'Vorah
  4. Erron Black
  5. Frost
  6. Geras
  7. Jacqui
  8. Jade
  9. Johnny Cage
  10. Kabal
  11. Kano
  12. Kitana
  13. Kotal Kahn
  14. Kung Lao
  15. Liu Kang
  16. Raiden
  17. Scorpion
  18. Skarlet
  19. Sonya
  20. Subzero
  21. CET (new character)
  22. TER (new character)
  23. KOL (new character)
  24. Unknown
  25. Unknown

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The leaked trophies are here. https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/

But if you don't wanna dig through all that, I got the list.

1. Baraka
  2. Cassie Cage
  3. D'Vorah
  4. Erron Black
  5. Frost
  6. Geras
  7. Jacqui
  8. Jade
  9. Johnny Cage
  10. Kabal
  11. Kano
  12. Kitana
  13. Kotal Kahn
  14. Kung Lao
  15. Liu Kang
  16. Raiden
  17. Scorpion
  18. Skarlet
  19. Sonya
  20. Subzero
  21. CET (new character)
  22. TER (new character)
  23. KOL (new character)
  24. Unknown
  25. Unknown
Literally who's idea was it for Jaqui to return and to cut out Takeda? Not to mention you have fan favorites like Kenshi, Mileena, and Rain being omitted from this roster.

Seriously hoping there's more in the way of secret characters otherwise NRS is doing us a huge disservice.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I decided to pick up Donkey Kong Country again, and I can see why I stopped at the Gorilla Glacier area. Precision platforming, ice physics, and having a grand total of two hit points don't mix together well.

I got to Ice Age Alley, which is where I ran out of lives last time. I looked up a playthrough of the area, and apparently, Expresso is a huge help in this level... if he can be kept for the whole thing. (getting hit once results in him running away, usually off the nearest cliff) I don't think I ever played through the entire game before (I originally got it as a hand-me-down from my cousins, who had reached the K. Rool fight on their save file), so I'm interested to see if this area is a temporary difficulty spike or if the rest of the game is this tough.
YO I love that 4th section of the game <3
TBH I actually kinda liked the ice levels as a kid, as annoying as they were sometimes.

My personal favorite level though is Oil Drum Alley...first level of world/section 5. Music is absolutely perfect, it's somewhat challenging but not overly so, and the enemies and platforms are well-designed.

DKC1 is amazing...
and I would say I love DKC2 even more.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
SO wew the rest of the MK11 roster seems to have leaked via Steam DB.

People aren't gonna like some of these choices.

It's a fun mini game I just hated the trophy achievement lol.

Yeah and I get why. It's a celebration of JUMP and those 3 are their biggest sellers. On top of that, this game is made to appeal to westerners so of course they're gonna frontload the game with the more mainstream stuff.

But their choices for even those kinda left me scratching my head (speaking for Dragon Ball and Naruto as I don't watch OP). Did we really need Piccolo and Cell? I get Trunks but even he feels kinda eh. For Naruto, Boruto really stands out as the worst pick for me. Someone like Sakura or Hinata would've been better. Kaguya is also questionable but I can see why Madara may not be in, cause Sasuke does a lot of the same stuff he does and Madara is prime DLC bait.

Then there's the other franchises. Yu Yu Hakusho got boned, no Kurama or even Hiei as he was in the last game, Hokuto no Ken lost Raoh, no Kaiba to compliment Yugi, Black Clover and My Hero kinda feel short changed. HxH is the only one that got decent treatment.

I kinda wish we'd have gotten more weird characters too. Gintoki, Koro-sensei and Arale are fan favorites (and in Gintoki's case, Gintama is one of their top selling manga.) Gintoki himself doesn't have to be joke character either. As well as some other obscure but still relatively popular characters like Allen Walker and Tsuna.
I don’t even know atleast 1/3 of the roster.

709A7601-CD13-4FC4-9188-4FBD15C4C836.jpeg
Who are the 2 right of Goku, guys below Ichigo, Naruto and Luffy, guy below Sasuke, dude left and below of Boruto, dudes above Frieza and Cell, guy below Rukia, 2 characters left of Dio and the guy left of Light?

The rest I either know or can make a decent guess of what they’re from.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Who are the 2 right of Goku, guys below Ichigo, Naruto and Luffy, guy below Sasuke, dude left and below of Boruto, dudes above Frieza and Cell, guy below Rukia, 2 characters left of Dio and the guy left of Light?

I think the second guy on the bottom row was in one of our mafia games once.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
DKC2 is an example of a truly perfect game.
For the most part yeah. From it's fluid gameplay to it's visuals. And of course David Wise's OST gives it that much more grace. One of the best platformers ever IMO.

Chrono.

Who are the 2 right of Goku
Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho
Gon from Hunter x Hunter
guy below Sasuke
Sabo from One Piece
dude left and below of Boruto
To the left of Boruto is Asta from Black Clover and below Boruto is Dragon Shiryu from Saint Seiya
dudes above Frieza and Cell
Killua and Kurapika from HxH
guy below Rukia
That's Renji lol, from Bleach too
2 characters left of Dio and the guy left of Light
To the left of DIO are Toguro from YYH and Hisoka from HxH

To the left of Light is Makoto from Rurouni Kenshin

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho
Gon from Hunter x Hunter

Sabo from One Piece

To the left of Boruto is Asta from Black Clover and below Boruto is Dragon Shiryu from Saint Seiya

Killua and Kurapika from HxH

That's Renji lol, from Bleach too

To the left of DIO are Toguro from YYH and Hisoka from HxH

To the left of Light is Makoto from Rurouni Kenshin
Wait that is Renji. He didn’t look like him to me at first lol

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

*cracks knuckles*

2 right of Goku: Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter), Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Below Ichigo: Seiya (Saint Seiya)
Below Naruto: Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
Below Luffy: Ryo Saeba (City Hunter)
Above Frieza and Cell: Killua Zoldyck and Kurapika (both from Hunter x Hunter)
Below Rukia: Renji Abarai (Bleach)
2 left of DIO: Hisoka Morow (Hunter x Hunter), Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Left of Light: Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin)

You should be ashamed you knew NONE of the Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter characters!!!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For Jump Force, I guess that they're trying to make it seem more serious, which is probably why characters like Gintoki, Arale, or Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo were excluded, but it would have been nice to see more characters from My Hero Academia (particularly All Might) or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (they had Jonathan and Joseph in the previous game, and with games like Eyes of Heaven, it seems like they could have gotten at least one character that wasn't in part 3).

Also, removing Raoh from Fist of the North Star seems like a strange move.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Jump Force shoulda had Kinniku from Ultimate Muscle.

Yeah he got a different design in the final arc.
Ah that’s why. I stopped watching like halfway through.

You should be ashamed you knew NONE of the Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter characters!!!
I only watch a couple animes. I never even heard of either of those until a couple months back.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Feb 21st Direct rumor is most likely fake. They usually don't do Directs after the first or second week of the month not to mention the release dates conflict with the UK Retailer leaks.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Any Direct leak that doesn't have a Dr. Mario game for Switch is fake

:upsidedown:

but seriously can I please have one that isn't NES?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly the only thing really that Jump Force is missing is more Jojo characters.

Like Joseph Joestar, Josuke, Kira... Polnareff and Okuyasu would be cool too but unlikely.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly the only thing really that Jump Force is missing is more Jojo characters.

Like Joseph Joestar, Josuke, Kira... Polnareff and Okuyasu would be cool too but unlikely.
Yeah Jojo isn't getting more characters than DBZ, OP, or Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom