• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

So that Jump Force roster sure ended up being sterile as **** huh.

How did J-stars manage to have a better roster

To put it in perspective:
- J Stars has 39 characters with 24 series represented
- Jump Force has 40 characters with 16 series represented

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"It has a butt to it!?"
"I'm not gonna wash this, you're gonna wash this yourself"
"That's disgusting"
Your mom is a cool person

Probably my mom would have a similar reaction if she finds my sketch book, even if it has notes about anatomy and shape frameworks.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
EO Nexus stuff, part 4:
- I don't remember Imperials being this fragile before, mine has died in like every other battle even with a Protector. But I think they're more of a late-game class, so it probably wasn't a great idea starting with one. Imperials also have **** TP, so early on, you only ever get like a single drive blade attack out of them and they're right back to normal attacks. If I was starting over I'd probably swap them out for a Highlander or Zodiac or something.

- Ninjas are kind of slow starters too, since you don't get their 25,000% damage nuke skill until they're at level 40+, but at least they can make do with status attacks until then. Harbingers are better for that stuff, though, and they can heal too. War Magi are still good for that stuff too, even if they got nerfed hard compared to EO2U.

- You have a boss thrown at you on the very first floor of the actual dungeon (though it is only one floor in total so yeah). I like when games start off with a proper boss battle fairly early, it's a really effective way of hooking the player and really getting them into the game; another good example that comes to mind is Metal Gear Rising throwing a Metal Gear RAY at you in the very first level.

- Speaking of which, the boss battle theme is pretty good, but hearing the FM version Koshiro made makes me sad they didn't do these as DLC like in EO5.

- I'm two strata in and haven't had my party wiped yet even on Expert mode, this game sucks 0/10 way too dumbed down /s I wouldn't say the Protector is a wasted slot just yet (especially with fragile types like the Ronin and Ninja in my party), but I do kind of wish I'd spent more time thinking up an alternative since she isn't actually spending that much time protecting people. I can just stick Shisho's portrait on the replacement anyway

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Just got home from work and my hands smell like ****ing tree sap and I can’t get rid of it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm waiting for 4, personally.

It kinda hits all the notes I wanted from YW before so I'm pretty interested to finally jump into the franchise with that one.
Me too.

If the Japan release has an English option I might import it because who knows how long the US release will take.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Playing the final chapter of Majora's Mask right now.

I'm nervous lol. I will be trying to see what all is within the moon, and then I'll fight Majora himself.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just finished watching The LEGO Movie (again) and The LEGO Movie 4D: A New Adventure (again).

Planning to watch The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part tonight.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
With getting as many heart pieces as possible, I'm going into Majora's fight with 12 hearts. Upgraded sword and light arrows in tow, with infinite magic.

Let's do this. Hopefully I can win without the need for fairies.

Edit: I'm so stupid...

Ok people, I need help: how the HECK do I aim the red laser at the masks in the boss room? I have no idea how to control the bloody thing.
nvm i think i got it.

ACTUALLY, nevermind...how the heck do I aim the laser? I have no idea and could use some assistance.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ok nvm figured it out
So close to beating majoras wrath, but i need fairies. The camera gets stupid in the edges of the room.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh god the Verum Rex mini game can go to hell.
I actually really liked that minigame.

Beat the toy story world last night and honestly it was one of my favorites, if not my favorite world so far

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, here's my review of Majora's Mask...

I love this bloody game. Yes, I got frustrated over it at times...but that's because I didn't get it at first and I needed to chill and gather my bearings, get used to the map and challenge present in front of me, and then go from there.

Aside from swimming with zora mask being hard to get used to (I FINALLY got used to it during the moon section), I love everything else in the game. Yeah, it's hard to get used to it at first, but the difficulty scaling is on point for the most part. The story is possibly the best I've ever seen in any video game, the controls feel better than in Ocarina of Time (Z-targetting is still kinda hard to land sometimes if there are too many enemies in the space, but the camera is less finicky from what I noticed), the side quests actually MATTER which is amazing because it helps me get invested in the world, Termina is awesome, and heck the music is solid.

Basically, it does about everything VERY right, and it is definitely my favorite LoZ game. I do love A Link to the Past, but Majora's Mask is so...unique. And awesome.

FINAL SCORE: 10/10

KMDP

Smash Legend

I love this bloody game. Yes, I got frustrated over it at times...but that's because I didn't get it at first and I needed to chill and gather my bearings, get used to the map and challenge present in front of me, and then go from there.

Aside from swimming with zora mask being hard to get used to (I FINALLY got used to it during the moon section), I love everything else in the game. Yeah, it's hard to get used to it at first, but the difficulty scaling is on point for the most part. The story is possibly the best I've ever seen in any video game, the controls feel better than in Ocarina of Time (Z-targetting is still kinda hard to land sometimes if there are too many enemies in the space, but the camera is less finicky from what I noticed), the side quests actually MATTER which is amazing because it helps me get invested in the world, Termina is awesome, and heck the music is solid.

Basically, it does about everything VERY right, and it is definitely my favorite LoZ game. I do love A Link to the Past, but Majora's Mask is so...unique. And awesome.

Majora's Mask is something of a miracle.

It was made in less than a Year on what amounted to a dare, but ended up being one of the best Zelda games.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Majora's Mask is something of a miracle.

It was made in less than a Year on what amounted to a dare, but ended up being one of the best Zelda games.
Yes...but I also must say that I played the 3ds port, so it technically has more time than that haha
But I see what you mean.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Did you beat all the sidequests?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yes...but I also must say that I played the 3ds port, so it technically has more time than that haha
But I see what you mean.
The only version of Majora's Mask I've played is the 3DS one.

I 100%'d it, and it's one of the few Zelda games I've ever beaten (Link to the Past [GBA], Majora's Mask, Wind Waker [many times], Minish Cap, Four Swords, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will do a 100% playthrough of the game on my 2nd try, or something. Right now I'm planning to buy my next LoZ game for my LoZ craze series...and the next one will be Breath of the Wild.
Oh bruh. The sidequests to get all the masks are the best part.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So that Jump Force roster sure ended up being sterile as **** huh.

How did J-stars manage to have a better roster

To put it in perspective:
- J Stars has 39 characters with 24 series represented
- Jump Force has 40 characters with 16 series represented
Nearly half the roster is just Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto characters lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm sure Funimation, easily the biggest company when it comes to anime voice acting, can find a proper replacement
Hopefully. Only “mistake” they’ve made so far was Android 18 in DBZ Kai during the Cell Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom