• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shiny, you are clearly trying to bull**** me.
If you truly have Asperger's as you claimed, that's a lie.

Screwing with one's social abilites by making interactions a challenge is one of the things Asperger's actually does.
Fine...
I hate to admit it, but I lied. My speech is fine, it is just I hate getting too involved with my peers.
I am sorry for lying.
Please forgive me.
You guys are much better to interact with than anyone else besides my family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Unrelated to a pooping old man, this was taken this morning just outside my house. Its slow but Spring is coming. The cherry blossom season is finishing so we might go for a picnic later today. If you look at the middle hill, you can see a cherry tree. There’s a park there with tons of cherry trees and everything is lit up with red lanterns at nighttime and we can see it.

Oops picture didn’t load up
Here. This should work

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Fine...
I hate to admit it, but I lied. My speech is fine, it is just I hate getting too involved with my peers.
I am sorry for lying.
Please forgive me.
Why do you hate getting involved with your peers?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I highly doubt that.

This would mean that you both interacted and spent a significant time with literally every person you could spend time with in order to come up with that conclusion. And I don't buy that you'd have done that AT ALL.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys.... I just met the man who helped contribute to my childhood at C2E2 (or the Chicago Comic Con). The one and only..... Tom Kenny! The man who voices Spongebob! Let me be honest; it was an incredible time meeting with him. I was able to get my BFBB copy signed, an Imagination poster that was provided was something I got signed for my older brother, and I got a selfie with the guy as well.

But the best part of it all... I was able to get a video of him on Spongebob's opinion of getting into Smash (don't worry, it was all in good fun). It was amazing, and I plan on posting it pretty soon. :p

All in all, I had a wonderful day.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey guys.... I just met the man who helped contribute to my childhood at C2E2 (or the Chicago Comic Con). The one and only..... Tom Kenny! The man who voices Spongebob! Let me be honest; it was an incredible time meeting with him. I was able to get my BFBB copy signed, an Imagination poster that was provided was something I got signed for my older brother, and I got a selfie with the guy as well.

But the best part of it all... I was able to get a video of him on Spongebob's opinion of getting into Smash (don't worry, it was all in good fun). It was amazing, and I plan on posting it pretty soon. :p

All in all, I had a wonderful day.
#SpongeBobForSmash

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just watched the Star Vs. the Forces of Evil season finale.

All I can say right now, is holy ****. I'm almost at a loss for words....
it was truly wild. Further proving that Star vs is probably one of the best running cartoons right now. It can keep a constant story and comedy. Something that as must as I like Steven universe, it can’t hold up as well. Star vs is a really well done show

D

Deleted member

Why do you hate getting involved with your peers?
It is just my family, the smart students and you users are all mature.
My peers are not.
I highly doubt that.

This would mean that you both interacted and spent a significant time with literally every person you could spend time with in order to come up with that conclusion. And I don't buy that you'd have done that AT ALL.
You are right... Dang....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This customer ******* at me for being unhelpful... little does he knkw that I don’t care about his opinion.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My peers are not.
Lol we aren't mature.

But that aside.

Shiny.

Why not make friends with the smart students you think are mature?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
My peers are not.
....i'm obessed with cute and cuddly stuff, have a pretty unsopsticated way of speaking, i often talk in third person when it feels right, i'm pretty much psychotic womenchild and am constantly creepily obessed with knives and blood

dude, very few people here are mature, i doubt this was even directed towards me but i think most will agree that they themselves are far from maturity
tbh, maturity sucks, best to keeep a child mind as long as ya don't do bad with it
This customer ******* at me for being unhelpful... little does he knkw that I don’t care about his opinion.
people ***** at stuff at the nearest pair of ears associated with whatever their angry at :V
mentally flip them off with a grin on the outside and chill later~

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Used the last of my legendary core crystals just for fun.

My last ****ing blade was Dahlia. This game hates me.
:061:
Ah well.

She's a good blade statwise at least right?

Plus that means you're closer to have all the blades.

D

Deleted member

Lol we aren't mature.

But that aside.

Shiny.

Why not make friends with the smart students you think are mature?
I am too scared....
Though less scared than interacting with a peer.
Good point.....I will try.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
....i'm obessed with cute and cuddly stuff, have a pretty unsopsticated way of speaking, i often talk in third person when it feels right, i'm pretty much psychotic womenchild and am constantly creepily obessed with knives and blood

dude, very few people here are mature, i doubt this was even directed towards me but i think most will agree that they themselves are far from maturity
tbh, maturity sucks, best to keeep a child mind as long as ya don't do bad with it

people ***** at stuff at the nearest pair of ears associated with whatever their angry at :V
mentally flip them off with a grin on the outside and chill later~
Right now they’re changing up the grocery department so I don’t have any idea where anything is there now. lol

My peers are not.

You are right... Dang....
Frankly I’m not mature at all. I may be literally twice your age but you’re probably as mature as I am. lol

D

Deleted member

Why is the Assassin quest so goddamn hard? All I want is to grind Self-Portraits but this ****ing Soul Eater is a pain in the ass.
>Mordred Buster Brave Chain is ready
>It uses its NP and applies Evade
"****"
>Other run
>Uses NP
"It's okay, I have Kojiro and his 3rd Skill wil--"
>It kills Kojiro
"****"

**** the double bonus drops I'll just get a support Waver and cheese this whole goddamn thing

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
it was truly wild. Further proving that Star vs is probably one of the best running cartoons right now. It can keep a constant story and comedy. Something that as must as I like Steven universe, it can’t hold up as well. Star vs is a really well done show
Agreed. It's come a very long way since the first season, which was still good in it's own right. I'm glad to see it's come as far as it has and that it seems to be one of the more beloved modern cartoons out there now.

I'm gonna share my thoughts on it later, because I'm still pretty stunned by everything I saw in the two part finale here. I'm not sure how to compare the show to Steven, but I do know one thing; I'm glad Steven is airing new episodes again soon, because now the wait for new Star episodes in it's next season is gonna be pretty long. And I need more of it already.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Right now they’re changing up the grocery department so I don’t have any idea where anything is there now. lol
they don't give ya a list or rough mapping? ^-^'
or one of those cases of, its not your job so got nothing? :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My peers are not.
I mean, I like to think I've matured a lot in recent years, but at heart, I'm still pretty laid back and I've continued to have moments where I've acted childish, lazy and/or silly more times than I could ever possibly count.

But I digress. I agree with the others. Try talking to some of your classmates who you do think are mature.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Ever since seeing bits and trailers of this anime, I have been really eager to see it as soon as possible. After knowing the recent news about Netflix grabbing the series though, I was honestly bummed out. I tempted to watch illegally, but knowing the craftsmanship that was created in VE’s presentation, I did not want to watch it and held my itching desire until the whole anime finally released on Netflix’s U.S. streaming service. I had other great Winter 2018 anime to occupy myself like Mitsuboshi Colors and How to Keep a Mummy, so the wait did not feel too long as a result. With Netflix releasing KyoAni’s finest work, I finally watched it a few days later. What do I feel about it so far?

Violet Evergarden is VERY good! I watched this with an open mind, after hearing about the adaptation being bad because it was apparently lengthened with so much filler. I wanted to understand why KyoAni chose to go that direction. Watching the first episode, I thought the first episode kicked off the anime phenomenally. The beautiful presentation, directing, and the pacing that slowly established Violet’s backstory and goals almost put me in tears.

Although I thought those aspects were amazing, I openly thought that the anime had good storytelling. Just good storytelling in the first three episodes. Not amazing and it was a bit too simplistic for my tastes, but it was serviceable to barely match up the other great aspects of the anime. These were my initial impressions was not until Episode 4 came where I started to understand Violet’s character when she attempts to help Iris’s birthday party. The chemistry and development in that one episode brought a humbly goofy side to Violet that made me like her character more.

The anime soon expanded Violet’s role outside of her post office. The transitions to Violet’s outside adventures was jarring, as I thought there was not enough time given to characters like Iris and Luculia for me to accept a story change. I gave it a chance, and what I was left with for Episodes 5 to 7 were the most powerful stories I have watched in all 2018 anime I watched this year. Charlotte and Leon’s story allowed me to see the subtle and emotional changes with Violet’s character. And when I watched Episode 7 with Violet solving Oscar’s problem of writer’s block, I cried legitimate tears. It was then I fell in love with Violet.

It was then that I also realized Violet IS a painfully relatable character to me. As someone that loves to write in-depth opinions, I found myself paralleling my personal experiences of typing my opinions on the internet with Violet’s letter struggles. Her struggles of wanting to express something exact in an emotional manner, but failing to realize those things due to her methods being robotic and naive, I could relate to that so greatly. The more she failed, the more I could empathize with Violet. If it were not for the episodic storytelling that led to Episode 7, the ending to Episode 7 would have not made such a huge impact on me. By spending time exploring Violet’s character in many different little ways through its episodic storytelling, it allowed me as a viewer to be rewarded with character development that paid off with so much emotion in my part.

So far, I am in LOVE with Violet Evergarden! The argument of ‘filler episodes’ in the anime adaptation are null in my perspective. I look forward to watching the last six episodes of Violet Evergarden soon. Waiting for this anime to come on Netflix and finally binging it was worth the wait. Seriously worth the wait.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Do what I do.

Use your memory.

I don't know where everything is, but after the months I've worked, I can manage to get a rough idea of where an item should be.
sounds like kyler did after a year or two working at a walmarts night shift stocking

takes time and familiariance :tired:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Zeraora is probably being revealed tomorrow

Not like I don't already HAVE one

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
sounds like kyler did after a year or two working at a walmarts night shift stocking

takes time and familiariance :tired:
I wanted to get on the night shift when I worked at Walmart but they were going to put me on the smoke desk, which IDK about night but that's the worst place to be in the day shift. I wanted to be a stocker or something.

But it doesn't matter because I don't work there anymore

I got a new job. With less hours and no benefits.

Moral of the story: If you are going to work for a corporation, work for the biggest corporation

Last edited:
*assume that a move that wiped my whole team from 100% is a setpiece event*
*sent to title screen*

oh. Guess i cant hold back before that. That's a lot of fighting i have to redo tho lol

i cant believe Zanza is the architecht and i got to hear Shulk.

What the ****.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
*assume that a moce that wuped my wgole team from 100% is a setpiece event*
*sent to title screen*

oh. Guess i cant hold back before that. That's a lot of fighting i have to redo tho lol

i cant believe Zanza is the architecht and i got to hear Shulk.

What the ****.
Maybe try that first sentence again, Zeb.

D

Deleted member

MY INTERNET IS BACK, I CAN READ POSTS...
WOO HOOO!
I want that shiny starter so bad in Heart Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom