• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
he already shown them, you missed the episode

it was horrifying wats underneath
Aw, so I was wrong on what they foreshadowed, but still they should put him a tux again, he looked awesome in that.

Is anyone going to answer my character arc?
Last time I ask.
We don't know where your character arc is going, your one is a very slow burn, so its to early to call.

And now I'm honestly waiting for all the people I've tagged to come here, and wonder what the hell we we're all on about.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shiny is still in his character arc.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
What would life be like if I died?
Can I be bluntly honest here?

This isn't something you should be worried about right now Shiny. What you should be focusing on is the shiny hunting (pun intended) with your HG/SS game, eat some pancakes, and watch some WWE. Why worry about something like death when you should be focusing on what the meaning of life is.

That's your Saturday to you folks

NXT! NXT! NXT! NXT! NXT! NXT!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
meh i'm fine without knowning my character arc, cause i know its crap to show and write of, best i got is a case of to be a solo version those two guys in the background providing comedy relief for unis gang and parts during gags and filler, and thats only on best possibility could just get crap and nothing for being so recent tbh

Aw, so I was wrong on what they foreshadowed, but still they should put him a tux again, he looked awesome in that.
agreed~ i caught the last time he wore them in the series but damn was that episode flashy, shame they been putting the whole closet with a lotta different outfits and accessories on him as of recent, wish they'll just stick with old designs sometimes

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

meh i'm fine without knowning my character arc, cause i know its crap to show and write of, best i got is a case of to be a solo version those two guys in the background providing comedy relief for unis gang and parts during gags and filler, and thats only on best possibility could just get crap and nothing for being so recent tbh

agreed~ i caught the last time he wore them in the series but damn was that episode flashy, shame they been putting the whole closet with a lotta different outfits and accessories on him as of recent, wish they'll just stick with old designs sometimes
Still he looks good with the Robin wig though.

Still watching RWBY Chibi, how can Wiess use a vacuum without it being plugged in, I don't remember that being her power...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Whatever my "Character arc" was it wasnt good because I see no change in how I was in season 1 compared to season 2.

What changes did I even go through minus the fact I got rid of my main villain.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Idk what this character arc is about, but I want in as the hardass Deaf person on the board lmao

Starlight_Lily

More Chibi RWBY. Yes Nora nothing bad ever happened to Pyrra, nothing TT_TT

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly for the past week, I think I talked to you guys more than anyone else, including my family.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My season 1 character arc was the best. The Brawl flame war days. I'm more like a retired old man now

The days of prophets and a war of fire against a wretched dragon and his minions. The days when the warrior from the heavens had power above all others

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Snake is an exceptional case. Sakurai isn't the person to not even try. It's very likely either Nintendo or Konami outright refused Snake from coming back unless you want to tell me Sakurai cut him on purpose for no outside reason.
Seeing as how Kojima outright stated he wasn't contacted about it (mere months before the game's launch, no less), I'm going to take what he said at face value instead of coming up with presumptuous theories to try and justify considering it a "special case" in order to pretend as though all third party characters are safe.

Sorry, chances are, there's going to but cuts, and among those cuts, we will likely lose a third party. It sucks, but it's foolish to think otherwise.

Nothing in your posts said you thought there was expense issues or an issue with a V.A.

Your posts were basically ''He had limited content something negative was up and that something makes me think cut." Which implies an issue with Square. Not an issue with music rights or the voice actor.

It's not until after those posts you've said any of this, dude. And even then I don't see how any of that goes hand in hand with him being cut from Smash Switch. It's just as likely he'd be in but have limited content again if they couldn't afford it.
Other than the part I quoted in the post you're responding to.

Just because you didn't understand what I meant doesn't mean I didn't say it. I outright listed money as a potential factor, and there's not really any way you can spin it to make it seem like I didn't say that. It's your bad, not mine.

They can't just bring everyone back, and it's reasonable to assume that a character with a heftier price tag would be on the chopping block. Any hype that Cloud generated could be gotten right back with some other big name third party character.

Do you have any idea how many people said the exact same crap about Snake? How many people swore up and down that his reveal was being held off til the very last minute for some surprise "KEPT YOU WAITING, HUH?" trailer? With the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to say everyone saw his cut coming, but in reality, few did.

Keep telling yourselves that the situation's different just because it's Cloud, though. There's no reason to act like what I'm saying is completely outside the realm of possibility.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly for the past week, I think I talked to you guys more than anyone else, including my family.
That straight up isn't healthy dude.

Go talk to your family.

Have fun outside the board.

You are letting fear control you. You can try to doll it up as something else, but that's what it is.

Conquer your fear. Actually conquer your fear. Don't tell us you'll do something and then not really do it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I got offered to watch my neighbours kid when his mom isn't home yet and I first went for 10 a day, dad said it was too lay.
callles back, took her offer of 10 per hour, told her I looked it up and the rate for virginia becah is 13.97 and hour but now i was told thats too much and idk what to do but I dont watch him like a ligit babysitter but I only watch him for emergencys and- *dies*

Im such a royal **** up

Should I tell her I want the 10 an hour? Should I keep rhe 13.97? Idk what to do and Im sorta kinda panicking bacuse I feel Im charging to much for a kid I only watch for emergencys

Some real genuine help would be nice
Very late but.

Dad said it was too low, right?

Would sit the both of them down, tell them what you told me, and ask the dad his opinion.

Also with emergencies, is that short notice? Cause that'll raise your rates.

Read the rest of what I missed in a bit.

D

Deleted member

That straight up isn't healthy dude.

Go talk to your family.

Have fun outside the board.

You are letting fear control you. You can try to doll it up as something else, but that's what it is.

Conquer your fear. Actually conquer your fear. Don't tell us you'll do something and then not really do it.
I do not have the strength......

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
bad nees is i probably beed ro go grind. I cant beat the second fught of what is pribabpy suppised to be a cutscene lol.
JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE SIG THIS MESS SO EVERYONE REMEMBERS :laugh:

Sigh....No one looks at Morbi.
Morbi has been doing it since forever.

We're all used to it and it's basically lost all of its meaning.

However, your own morbid altruism (heh) is still fresh.

all these sagas and characters arc are going on

and i just know perfectly that all katt does is part of gags and filler for unis arcs
I don't have an arc.

I was a background character, then eventually became a side character that never really gets the main focus, but everyone loves because my lines are good.

tell me about it... hopefully theres a chance we'll become dark horses and the creators give us spotlights
Maybe you will. Maybe not.

Depends on what happens.

We should come up with a compilation/chart of everyone's character arc on here lol
Why not? :p

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I do not have the strength......
Only if you keep telling yourself that.

What you're telling me right now is a load of bull****.

You CAN do it Shiny. It won't be easy but you CAN.

It's just a matter of whether you let this fear control you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finally got shareena! She’s a great to have but I wish the ivs were better. She should still do good though. I hope I can get kaegoro though. Going to probably put full focus into that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Very late but.

Dad said it was too low, right?

Would sit the both of them down, tell them what you told me, and ask the dad his opinion.

Also with emergencies, is that short notice? Cause that'll raise your rates.

Read the rest of what I missed in a bit.
Yeah, i only watch Kingsley, the kid, when his mama isnt there to pick him up yet and one Im workin for has to go to work which might rarely happen depending on the mamas schedule.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I noticed...

View attachment 140868

redfeathershiny.png
Do I like too much of your posts? Your posts are really good, so that is why I like them.
Only if you keep telling yourself that.

What you're telling me right now is a load of bull****.

You CAN do it Shiny. It won't be easy but you CAN.

It's just a matter of whether you let this fear control you.
I admit I can if I tried, but I do not want to try.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't have an arc.

I was a background character, then eventually became a side character that never really gets the main focus, but everyone loves because my lines are good.
Really? cause you got this like..."i've been everywhere and everybody loves me" arua around ya :V
like totes main character/protagonist eye view vibe from ya :V
Maybe you will. Maybe not.

Depends on what happens.
meh if it does or if it doesn't i'm not that concerned, already got over it i'll just do what i do even if it doesn't get recongition

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You ever want to say something but there's no way to put it nicely and you wind up just being silent?

I keep calling myself an asshole, yet I'm uneasy about this one thing.

Starlight_Lily

More RWBY Chibi. Sure Ren kiss Jaune, at least it removes them as obstacles of Nora getting with Pyrra

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
C-Could I be the new Swamp? :b:
-shrugs- i'm not exactly the most unbias vote :V and your pretty much the only one i know well here being friends outside, but it does come off for me with how everyone treats and comes around with ya
You can't be the new Swamp, you didn't go through the deadly moments of saving everyone, and giving everyone Tacos.

I'm still waiting on those Tacos Swamp.
how did swamp save everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom