• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I’m just getting back into the swing of things is all, I’ll be fine.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hey, its better than the Smash 4 arc.

I can't believe they thought making a character like DivineDiety was a good idea. Sheesh, he's the most disliked scrappy I've seen. That said, Swamp's final showdown with him was a great moment. I swear that climax had everyone in the show.
That entire debate was legendary.

And of course most characters had to show up for it. What kind of season finale would it be otherwise?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
bad nees is i probably beed ro go grind. I cant beat the second fught of what is pribabpy suppised to be a cutscene lol. Also need to cook dinner
Gosh I hate fansubs.

D

Deleted member

Hey, its better than the Smash 4 arc.

I can't believe they thought making a character like DivineDiety was a good idea. Sheesh, he's the most disliked scrappy I've seen. That said, Swamp's final showdown with him was a great moment. I swear that climax had everyone in the show.
I feel like the Smash 4 Speculation Arc had its ups and downs. Age of Gematsu Arc certainly got a bit stale and I feel like most of the fights were a bit pointless. Still, the Post-Robin Reveal Arc was when it really got back on its tracks and the ESRB Leak Arc was a beautiful finale of the series even if it had its ugly moments.

"need to grind because im weak. Also need ti cook dinner."

Also if the easter egg us what i think it is im not sure i would classify it as an Easter egg. I also exrremely cant handle it.

i have no idea how im giing to grind to beat morag. She does a ****ton and even with the pouch i think im screwed. But niw i only have Rex so i cant do a lot :x
:061:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel like the Smash 4 Speculation Arc had its ups and downs. Age of Gematsu Arc certainly got a bit stale and I feel like most of the fights were a bit pointless. Still, the Post-Robin Reveal Arc was when it really got back on its tracks and the ESRB Leak Arc was a beautiful finale of the series even if it had its ugly moments.
I dunno. The ESRB arc got a little too mean spirited.

Plus I think they pulled some BS.

I mean all these people who were barely in the show before suddenly come in with vital info and become huge important characters?

All seems rushed to me.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Best arc was definitely the Smash DLC arc, especially when @PushDustIn revealed his grand plan, and became the most powerful Salt Lord though.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Best arc was definitely the Smash DLC arc, especially when @PushDustIn revealed his grand plan, and became the most powerful Salt Lord though.
That was the start of his turn to darkness.

I'm glad Push realized his mistake and reralied his character.

D

Deleted member

I started pretty late, can someone tell me about the "photoshopped Little Mac" arc?

D

Deleted member

Also I'm waiting to hear about my character arc, I suck at paying attention to detail.
Was it good?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
i have no idea how im giing to grind to beat morag. She does a ****ton and even with the pouch i think im screwed. But niw i only have Rex so i cant do a lot :x
Oh hey you're at the worst part of the game.

D

Deleted member

Do I have a character arc?
Spaghetti.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

That was the start of his turn to darkness.

I'm glad Push realized his mistake and reralied his character.
I dunno, there was always hints there, that he could turn to the darkside, it was really heartwarming when @Spazzy_D saved him from his inner darkness though.

I started pretty late, can someone tell me about the "photoshopped Little Mac" arc?
Yeah, but you should have seen the moment when it almost became a full arc, when that bladzer guy made that comment about Little Mac looking like Shulk, seriously what was with the writers and make half his dialogue puns half the time.

D

Deleted member

I dunno. The ESRB arc got a little too mean spirited.

Plus I think they pulled some BS.

I mean all these people who were barely in the show before suddenly come in with vital info and become huge important characters?

All seems rushed to me.
But the Ninka Leak was a big ass foreshadowing to it all, hell, even vanroose had part in it. Uncovering the truth about the leaks was a really good mystery.
I'll admit it got a little too ugly but I guess finales have to be that way, the aftermath was mostly good and then the Smash 4 DLC Arc happened... Yeah, that ending was bad, alright.
My favorite arc has got to be the Ridley CSS Leak Arc. God, that was one hell of a plot twist.
It isn't canon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"need to grind because im weak. Also need ti cook dinner."

Also if the easter egg us what i think it is im not sure i would classify it as an Easter egg. I also exrremely cant handle it.

Yeah, the easter egg is

A Lv. 114 Superboss spawning in front of the elevator :V

If you saved before entering the church, just reload there and remove all the good **** from Mòrag and equip Godfrey and Praxis on Rex.

D

Deleted member

But how can we forget about the Shadows of Ridley saga?
Looking back on it, the reveal was really obvious, unfortunately, most characters acted like they were Genre Blind so it's hard for me to rewatch it.

Starlight_Lily

But the Ninka Leak was a big *** foreshadowing to it all, hell, even vanroose had part in it. Uncovering the truth about the leaks was a really good mystery.
I'll admit it got a little too ugly but I guess finales have to be that way, the aftermath was mostly good and then the Smash 4 DLC Arc happened... Yeah, that ending was bad, alright.

My favorite arc has got to be the Ridley CSS Leak Arc. God, that was one hell of a plot twist.

It isn't canon.
Also don't forget that moment at the end of the Leaks group arc, where all seemed lost, and then Swamp came in saved everyone by dragging each and everyone of them to the new Social area. Especially when he promised Tacos for those who felt like they couldn't go on anymore.

BTW, Swamp I'm still waiting for those Tacos.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
all these sagas and characters arc are going on

and i just know perfectly that all katt does is part of gags and filler for unis arcs

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the easter egg is

A Lv. 114 Superboss spawning in front of the elevator :V

If you saved before entering the church, just reload there and remove all the good **** from Mòrag and equip Godfrey and Praxis on Rex.
Wait, just a question: does Morag betray the party after joining it? What!?

D

Deleted member

all these sagas and characters arc are going on

and i just know perfectly that all katt does is part of gags and filler for unis arcs
Being a filler character sucks. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

same here, and tbh i don't think its actually from a manga, i think its just a drawn image that replicated itself across the web
the original artist? no clue
Oh, okay. Thinking about it, it looks very similar to Yui from K-ON, so that's probably where I know it from.

D

Deleted member

Also don't forget that moment at the end of the Leaks group arc, where all seemed lost, and then Swamp came in saved everyone by dragging each and everyone of them to the new Social area. Especially when he promised Tacos for those who felt like they couldn't go on anymore.

BTW, Swamp I'm still waiting for those Tacos.
Seemed like an asspull when destruction was supposed to be inevitable but I'm glad they continued the series, even if it was to milk it. I mean, we got things like the Games of Mafia Arc even if most of the stuff until the SSS(Smash Seitch Speculation) Arc was basically filler.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wait, just a question: does Morag betray the party after joining it? What!?
It is a psychological battle, Rex has a nightmare about the rest of the party turning against him, and needs to defeat the illusion versions of Nia, Tora, Mòrag and Zeke without Pyra/Mythra.

Starlight_Lily

Seemed like an asspull when destruction was supposed to be inevitable but I'm glad they continued the series, even if it was to milk it. I mean, we got things like the Games of Mafia Arc even if most of the stuff until the SSS(Smash Seitch Speculation) Arc was basically filler.
Hey, I thought the Zoroarking/bladzer rivalry had some good character development for them both, at the start of those arcs. Though shame bladzer went on a journey and came back to find Zoroarking a changed person, and decided they needed a new rival. I still think the reveal that he had powers of some magical girls was done so the writers could force a new rivalry with Gwen on to him though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom